Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday (37328 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by mickeyenglish(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
CORPUS CHRISTI embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed........... Another Sanni Abacha in d making.....
Hope dis boy is not allowed admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy when he grows up... We Just can't afford another Abacha on the Nigerian throne....

Post No Bill. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by sukkot: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
wink
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by elopee3000(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Abonaki people maintaining thier richness from oil from Niger delta then later Niger delta people will say igbo people wants to take over thier oil is ok make Abonaki people enjoy the oil

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by luvtoyota(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Children of abacha loot , as long as there is day and night there is sowing and harvest time . You and your kindred will soon vomit the loot your father stashed for you
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by carinmom(f): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
mascot87:
The husband looks like a somalian in the last pix angry

He is a Cameroonian.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by luvtoyota(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
sukkot:
wink

So long as you don't have the discipline that created the wealth you are displaying, you will be broke soon
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by opribo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Her father was a murderer and a thief! Nigerians will never forgive him. It's ironic that his best friend is now president

We were brought to keep away from children whose parents have a bad name but nowadays I don't understand but it seems like children of people who soiled their names are the ones been celebrated and I wonder why the Op is posting her picture l, what is she known for apart from been the daughter of Abacha, and the records that man left behind I don't think is what we can teach children in school as worthy of emulation.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
There is nothing sweet like blood money. Republican knows better.

Duletion:
Still enjoying the blood money of their father
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by sage2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
ritababe:
She try with her father (our money) money ba?

You and this your "our money" thing. Abeg make we relate for WhatsApp na.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by johnnday222(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
seriously op,I dont know what u want us to do with this,this family brought an unending pains to so many Nigerians and yet u keep celebrating them.if the family mean anything to plz keep it to urself and stop telling us how they live large with our looted money.
honestly,am disappointed in the way some of us reason.this family are not to be celebrated,again stop telling us about them they are monsters...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by archdaura(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
happy birthday
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by ritababe(f): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
sage2:

You and this your "our money" thing. Abeg make we relate for WhatsApp na.

lol
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by sage2(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
ritababe:

lol

I go send you PM now.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
I just wanna fvck that woman and take from her fathers loot.
That will be my own share of the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by MMMFAGUY1: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Weda u talk or nt she is enjoying her father's stolen wealth. make it or die tryin. sai liverpool fans. he clear like nta news.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by biafranqueen: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
sweatlana:
Her father was a murderer and a thief! Nigerians will never forgive him. It's ironic that his best friend is now president
Tell them!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by rasco2000me: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
IF NOT GOD IS A PATIENTS GOD WILL THIS FAMILY STIL STAND,SHOWIN UP BLOOD MONEY,,

1 Like

Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by sweatlana: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
opribo:

We were brought to keep away from children whose parents have a bad name but nowadays I don't understand but it seems like children of people who soiled their names are the ones been celebrated and I wonder why the Op is posting her picture l, what is she known for apart from been the daughter of Abacha, and the records that man left behind I don't think is what we can teach children in school as worthy of emulation.
I tire o!
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by ODUBEZE: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
PMB don become President, these people don dey show face again! after all him don talk say their papa no steal any money.

Thank God the International community proved him wrong named him the biggest thief ever in Nigeria!
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
biafranrealson:
she is not wearing hijab. anyway meant for the poor and the illiterates
Did u just wake frm sleep but lemme close one eye and believe you.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by marleyboy1991: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Yet nobody's probing this family. Smh
Prob them for what?
For staying alive ?
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by lumeneng22: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
So husbands are still interested in the family of thieves eh? They will certainly begat a generation of thrives. What goes around must come around . Why can't she display some of the looted dollas , pounds, and naira here on naira land?
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
marleyboy1991:

Prob them for what?
For staying alive ?

be smart
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by marleyboy1991: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
be smart
Receive sense in jesus name
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
marleyboy1991:

Receive sense in jesus name
you've been noticed
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
sauceny:
The husband looks like a statue

He looks like things I used to mould in my Fine Arts class in primary school.

Shame we still celebrate this family.
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Babaji111(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Congrats to her husband
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Babaji111(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chei! look as she resemble my wife. God have mercy undecided
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by Babaji111(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
lumeneng22:
So husbands are still interested in the family of thieves eh? They will certainly begat a generation of thrives. What goes around must come around . Why can't she display some of the looted dollas , pounds, and naira here on naira land?
Just wait for a while, list of real thieves are just loading...............
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by kennycalls(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
what kinda stupid name is Gumsu that's like calling someone a nincompoop in the southwest
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by mayortm001(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=damton post=41179094]See as she look like her father. bf nko.....na u she go resemble?
Re: Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday by cuteboy2: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
lovely. .
Lovely my foot. What is lovely about thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics / Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.