Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (54060 Views)

Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC / Santa Thread / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
GMan650:
This made me remember back in the days when I was in Primary school; I could remember some of my friends' younger ones crying at the sight of Santa.

Have you ever cried on sighting Santa Claus?

For those of you that doesn't know Lalasticlala he's the one under the disguise of Santa cheesy
Well No but you know children like fun especially when they see their mates having fun that they were denied. So don't deprive your child this opportunity to catch the fun because it comes once in a while and the opportunity providing it might not be there. Merry Christmas holiday from asuustrike
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
..this Santa reach to make even adults cry! What silly mask is he wearing? Very Scary!!
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by masqot(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is that what they call OJUJU CALABAR?
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
I cld rmbr wen i 1st saw Santa in kindergarteen i nor gree near am, i run live my present wen my mama dun alrdy buy ticket 4. Bt one teacher nai cum call me 4 d premises cum gv me my own, sinx she nor see any 4 my hand bt i cum Swagg cum outside 2 my pears say me nor fiaa wen evidence alrdy dey my hand. Na soo i tk escape mass lafta nd i cum join dey laff fear fear pipo
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by omenka(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
grayht:
Blood of Nairaland shocked... lalasticlacla come and see oooo cheesy
Chaiiii!!! Where is the "monkey squad" Midolian and Keneking?? This would give both of you a run for your money!!! Badder than all the monkeys you've ever uploaded!!

Chaiii!!! Rotflmao!!! gringringrin

Chaiiii!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by enimcnite(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is the GRIM RIPPER!...lol
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Even some adults sef go grab race cheesy
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by preetyb(f): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
The child has got every reason to cry with a face like that as Santa
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by MakeMoves: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is FADA Christmas not Santa Claus
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by deloon(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ayt27:
Shay na santa be this abi na satan?
The two na the same thing.
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Ashez: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
The santa be like " u never see anything"

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Jaidooo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ayt27:
Loool
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by MrCork: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
GMan650:
This made me remember back in the days when I was in Primary school; I could remember some of my friends' younger ones crying at the sight of Santa.

For those of you that doesn't know Lalasticlala he's the one under the disguise of Santa cheesy

... but why do Nigeria santa all ways loooklike werewolf??....IBO people mennnn!!! (No ofeense) grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] this is no Santa, this is a pervert. They use the Santa disguise to abuse kids by placing them on their laps
Just like when Michel Jackson carried kids on his laps and rocked them.
Be warned parents don't scare your kids for life. [/size]
na wa for you oooo, within how many seconds?
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by harry509: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
GMan650:

I don't blame dis little child 4 cryn @ all, d baba xmax is scary sum how.
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Donzee02(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
what kind of demon santa is dis
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by egedege1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
GMan650:

The background looks like a shrine in Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Omoniwealth(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ayt27:

Aba made Santa
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Etizz: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
As big as I am I dey fear the father Christmas more or less dat small pikin.....

Abi una nor see d face and d babalawo... I mean father Christmas....
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ojuju calabar
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by adegunwa4real(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
And so, those days, my friend's mom told me that if babaa christmas speaks. English to me and I can't reply, him go just swallow me undecided angry cry na true?
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
hahhhaaaa
Ayt27:
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
marieolae:
hahhhaaaa
Hello. Been a while I saw you around, hope all is good?.
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] this is no Santa, this is a pervert. They use the Santa disguise to abuse kids by placing them on their laps
ONE WORD,senseless.
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by marieolae(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
I dey mehn. Thanks for asking.
joseph1832:
Hello. Been a while I saw you around, hope all is good?.
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
marieolae:
I dey mehn. Thanks for asking.
LOL. You're welcome. cheesy
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by chacoonder(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ayt27:
LoooooL grin
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Vivly(f): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
kekakuz:
lol. That's what happens when no one asks Santa what he wants for Christmas.
Sit on Santa and sit on the north pole. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
This Santa can make a child hate Christmas for life. grin

End time Santa!
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by mrdino(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
endtime Santa
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by Snoolv360(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
That Santa is an hungry one, import a good one from Europe and you will see the children will be delighted instead of crying. Santa that is thinking of how the fuel in his car will take him home won't be able to play with kids
Re: Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) by systemz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
kekakuz:
Rub.bish! Who told u MJ did that, or some hungry felaS wanted to extort some dollars out of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.