Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain (4793 Views)

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign / All We Want Is Self-determination,the Ship Call Nigeria Is Grounded- ND Avengers / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Am not really good at writing story my sh*t is go straight to the point.
If you attend university and you are calling the present Nigeria president dull than you need to examine your brain cos Nigeria president is secretly planning something massive for you Nigerians but am surprise people are not seeing it, I'm a student of business management chicago, though the 1st quarter will not be funny at all but I bet u if only Nigerians can support their president and bear with him your country will be among the greatest in the world. I like Nigerian cos I do have them as friends back home and most of them are good people.
What am I talking about. The problem of your country is dollar and the greatest problem is importation of goods. Stop importation of goods and spend your naira within your country...just wait for 1 and half year and your problem is solve. "study the development and behaviour of china" that's the secret behind your president plan

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by EternalTruths: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
What of those who called Jonathan clueless. What should they do to their own head.? undecided

Jonathan's regime brought about self sufficiency in agriculture cars etc industries

Buhari is just busy applying Indian style of cut cut cut of salaries and other financial benefits grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by onatisi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok,op you have been noticed. Since that is all you are after,we will help you push this thread into page 1. Ok? Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Zeedarh(f): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Truth be told, this guy is on point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by braine(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Truth be told, this guy is on point.

Overly in point! Wailers won't agree tho.

Some Nigerians are like little children who want their demands met right away. Things will get better, even this its getting worse first. By then we'll now appreciate the current efforts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Zeedarh(f): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
braine:

Overly in point! Wailers won't agree tho.

Some Nigerians are like little children who want their demands met right away. Things will get better, even this its getting worse first. By then we'll now appreciate the current efforts.
Abi na....what we need is perseverance. 9ja is goin' get better smiley

3 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
onatisi:
Ok,op you have been noticed. Since that is all you are after,we will help you push this thread into page 1. Ok? Good

That's the issue with the people in your country...food, cars and every material things, in our country we belief in education we don't belief in now but the future...your former president killed your country since 2012 without seeing it coming he felt they plan but it was all a sh*t. I would tell you the deepest secret you don't do business with the western world and make profit we love our people, am from west and I know what am talking about...I'm sure you don't have idea

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Gayigaskia(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
EternalTruths:
What of those who called Jonathan clueless. What should they do to their own head.? undecided

Jonathan's regime brought about self sufficiency in agriculture cars etc industries

Buhari is just busy applying Indian style of cut cut cut of salaries and other financial benefits grin

You can't make progress and go to the back door and loot all the benefits you ve made . And you keep taking it in dollar making your own naira look like shiit

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Adminisher: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
EternalTruths:

Did you say self sufficiency?. Christ what kind of country is this?. Everybody a dummy. Nigeria is self sufficient in agriculture?... chei..I am getting really worried now.
Let me educate you, Jonathan left agriculture worse than he met it. He destroyed everything his minister put in place in 2015. We imported more rice than any country in Africa. The most pathetic was importation of palm oil. I can understand importing rice to bribe voters for elections but palm oil is pathetic.

Jonathan did better than Obj in supporting local assembly of cars under Jonathan and they really had a good plan because of a very good minister of trade but now everything is not so good ...please NigerIa is not even up to 5% in terms of self sufficiency. Try to read and understand before making comments

9 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
onatisi:

You funny... Pushing the stuff to page million is not the issue but you people thinking in the right direction is the issue

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by onatisi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

That's the issue with the people in your country...food, cars and every material things, in our country we belief in education we don't belief in now but the future...your former president killed your country since 2012 without seeing it coming he felt they plan but it was all a sh*t. I would tell you the deepest secret you don't do business with the western world and make profit we love our people, am from west and I know what am talking about...I'm sure you don't have idea
you keep contradicting yourself but don't worry I have promised to help you push this thread to page 2. So what is the secret agenda the dullard is planning for Nigerians,since you the Chicago man know it all.

4 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Sweetguy25: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
You're a student of "Business Management Chicago"? Wow, the way you write is quite impressive.

Are you sure you're not writing from Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma?

11 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

If you attend university and you are calling the present Nigeria president dull than you need to examine your brain cos Nigeria president is secretly planning something massive for you Nigerians but am surprise people are not seeing it,

The problem of your country is dollar and the greatest problem is importation of goods.

just wait for 1 and half year and your problem is solve. "study the development and behaviour of china" that's the secret behind your president plan
^ Bolded grammar problems.

tno4real:

Stop importation of goods and spend your naira within your country...
Spend Naira on what? Pure water?
What exactly will be produced which will support the spending of Naira "within your country"?

4 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by olawalepopoola: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari will surely succeed. We shall surely overcome. What we see now is just a transit. Buhari is God sent. Answer this question: in all of the years of GEJ, how many corrupt politicians did he charge to face the public court. Buhari has tried to peg our official dollars to naira rate at N199. Only the black market shows the exorbitant rate of 250. IN GOD I TRUST, IN BUHARI I HAVE FAITH

3 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
you have written well and this is exactly what we have been telling them. but you see, there is a section of the country that glorifies stealing, as long as the thief is from their ethnic group.

watch as they start ranting here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
EternalTruths:

G you need a brain testing seriously...are you kidding me, Indian style of economy is one of the best in the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
quid:

What exactly will be produced which will support the spending of Naira "within your country"?

Hahahahahhahahahahaha very funny checking my dame grammar, you know what... I can see how grammar has develop your country...lol
And take a look at your own grammar "What exactly will be produced which will support the spending of Naira "within your country"? The word will don't make any sense to me.
You guyz are just to funny. You are speaking doom english bro

3 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

"What exactly will be produced which will support the spending of Naira "within your country"?
^ You did not answer this question.
It seems you are more interested in spreading rumors.

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
quid:

I would like to know you so you can teach me your Nigeria british English or ops british grammar lol...coping england the country that killed your nation from the start
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by seunt4ut(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:
Am not really good at writing story my sh*t is go straight to the point.
If you attend university and you are calling the present Nigeria president dull than you need to examine your brain cos Nigeria president is secretly planning something massive for you Nigerians but am surprise people are not seeing it, I'm a student of business management chicago, though the 1st quarter will not be funny at all but I bet u if only Nigerians can support their president and bear with him your country will be among the greatest in the world. I like Nigerian cos I do have them as friends back home and most of them are good people.
What am I talking about. The problem of your country is dollar and the greatest problem is importation of goods. Stop importation of goods and spend your naira within your country...just wait for 1 and half year and your problem is solve. "study the development and behaviour of china" that's the secret behind your president plan

That's exactly what this present administration is doing. Agitators are those who financially benefiting from Importation, they claimed to be the back bone of the economy a statement that make a lot of sensible people laugh because I never heard where buy and selling is the economy strength. In the next 2yrs this administration will flush out the inferior goods that flock our country and promote locally produce goods made from local raw materials. The simple arithmetic of economy is that when you bring more than you send out your currency will struggle.

5 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
quid:

Are you kidding me? spreading rumour? is that I news or advice? dame it G you are dull
I would help u to answer your question since you don't have idea of what you are saying...if you should buy a packed water in my country you are only enriching my dollar and killing your own naira cos I - E =? Answer that
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
seunt4ut:

That's exactly what this present administration is doing. Agitators are those who financially benefiting from Importation, they claimed to be the back bone of the economy a statement that make a lot of sensible people laugh because I never heard where buy and selling is the economy strength. In the next 2yrs this administration will flush out the inferior goods that flock our country and promote locally produce goods made from local raw materials. The simple arithmetic of economy is that when you bring more than you send out your currency will struggle.

G you are a great student of management...I respect you, unlike the person that's trying to correct grammar

3 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Princemilla: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bless you Op!

I kno pa buhari would deliver I av 90% believe in this administration.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
quid:

Point of correction you can never spend naira in America, even if our economy is bad we would never spend naira in America...I LOVE MY COUNTRY GOD BLESS AMERICA

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
quid:
^ You did not answer this question. It seems you are more interested in spreading rumors.
Answer my question Formula: I - E = ? If you can't answer that question I would advice you go back to a pre school
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by omolami: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
That has not made him intelligent. He us extra dull
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by Princemilla: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
tno4real:

Point of correction you can never spend naira in America, even if our economy is bad we would never spend naira in America...I LOVE MY COUNTRY GOD BLESS AMERICA

Are you seriously serious u are from America?

I just need a sharp answer yes or no
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
omolami:

Are you serious? Your president is dull and you are very intelligent...lol. I can never in my life use sure words on my president never
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by TechtraGadgets: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
You all should leave this wannabe. Keeps hammering "your country, when he could have simply said 'Nigeria'.

You think because we are on Nairaland we are Jobless?! Q2, q3 whatever. We are here.

I have one question though, as a student of business management, how do you see setting benchmark for the 2016 budget at the current price of oil when it is expected that oil prices will further drop next year?

2 Likes

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
omolami:

Some Nigerians are amazing...you most be kidding me Nigeria president extra dull, is a big shame on you
Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by olabukola: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
seunt4ut:

ABA made.

1 Like

Re: When You Call Nigeria President Dull You Need To Check Your Brain by tno4real(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
TechtraGadgets:
You all should leave this wannabe. Keeps hammering "your country, when he could have simply said 'Nigeria'.

You think because we are on Nairaland we are Jobless?! Q2, q3 whatever. We are here.

I have one question though, as a student of business management, how do you see setting benchmark for the 2016 budget at the current price of oil when it is expected that oil prices will further drop next year?

G you know nothing about budgeting cos if you do you wouldn't have ask sure a question that need access query and spead sheet explanation...if you need an answer to that send your email and you would get the solution

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Side Chick Who Threatened To Release Imo State Governor's Nude Is Mercy's Cousin / Mamman Turji The Notorious Bandit Referred To As His Excellency -photo / Meet The First Son. Seyi Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.