Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

El Zarkazy, The Army And Pmb Matters Arising. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Zarkazy, The Army And Pmb Matters Arising. (829 Views)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Zarkazy, The Army And Pmb Matters Arising. by james1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Recently men of the nigerian army took on the shiite leader in nigeria apparently to prove to his followers that even their leader is not"untouchable".
The man was assaulted and thoroughly so.we also read that many of his members were killed.
This was coming at a time when the pmb led administration is trying to bring an end to bokoharam's destruction and kiling's.long and short of it is that this guys just created potential problems for pmb.the army proved to discerning nigerians that they don't need the approval of the c n c to "take action" and this action itself greatly undermines the president.
Are our soldiers ready for the potential backlash of this operation of theirs? These are the sort of situations that does spark deadly attacks on non muslims in the northern parts.this has happened in the past and there are no guarantees that it can not happen again.

The shiite are in the majority in places like iran and iran and isis are patting themselves on the back.boko haram is said to have officially joined isis this year, piece the intel together and maybe you may understand why we need to worry.boko is said to have over taken isis in setting hair raising records in barbaric activities.
Pmb should have called his generals to abuja with strong advise and ordered them to always restrain their men from extremism such as this one that recently happened for in doing so he is saving the lives of non muslims in the northern parts the very people who would be at the receiving end of the hostilities if or when its starts.
For whatever it is worth the treatment metted to ibrahim el zarkazy is inhumane and barbaric.that man is a leader of a large number of people who are willing to lay down their lives in battle at his prompting.
The army should have considered the weighty effect of their action before acting the provocative way they did so that they don't provide boko haram with easy recruits.

Re: El Zarkazy, The Army And Pmb Matters Arising. by MindTwister: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmm
Re: El Zarkazy, The Army And Pmb Matters Arising. by philGeo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mr Man stop crying foul, you are one of them, watch the Video first, i have accuse the Army before but when my friend sent Video to me, i fully support their action.
Re: El Zarkazy, The Army And Pmb Matters Arising. by james1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
philGeo:
Mr Man stop crying foul, you are one of them, watch the Video first, i have accuse the Army before but when my friend sent Video to me, i fully support their action.

@philgeo. I worry for people like you.quite pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal President Sacks Panel Of Judges Over Corruption In Delta Case / Goodluck Jonathan Visits The Presidential Precinct / PHOTOS: Boko Haram Victim Ostracized By Community For Having Rapist's Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.