Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC (872 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC by TolstoyFan: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Senator Buruji Kashamu, the lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District, has dismissed reports that he plans to decamp to the All Progressives Congress(APC) from the People's Democratic Party(PDP). Kashamu made this known in a statement saying: “Let me make it abundantly clear that I am not in any way romancing the APC. If truly politics is about the people and a contest of ideas, I cannot understand why any politician that is worth the name would see an idea that will benefit the people and not support it, irrespective of political leanings. I will support good initiatives, just as I will criticise bad ones.We must realize that the elections and campaigns are over. Whether we were elected on the platform of the PDP or APC, our people trusted us with their mandate because they know that we would represent them well and fight their course. It is a sacred responsibility that we must not betray.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/senator-buruji-kashamu-speaks-on-plans-to-join-apc/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC by madridguy(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Oju Nla.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC by rusher14: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2015
You may be saying the right things now but if you are a drug Baron I fear you might have to face the law.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC by eleko1: 1:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Only thief knw the footprints/Pathways of other thieves.We dey watch una sad
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC by onatisi(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2015
TolstoyFan:
statement saying: “Let me make it abundantly clear that I am not in any way romancing the APC.

http://dawntodusknews.com/senator-buruji-kashamu-speaks-on-plans-to-join-apc/

how does this mean that he is moving to apc?it seems the op is either blind or silly
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Speaks On Plans To Join APC by lailo: 1:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Ijebu igbo is always in opposition.....only if Buhari changes to PDP,then he will change to APC

(1) (Reply)

Best Thing Is Pay The Military/police N20,000 Extra Monthly / IPOB Raises Alarm Over Deteriorating Health Of Nnamdi Kanu / Jonathan Explodes " I Stole No Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.