Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Help Someone With Bad Breath This Christmas! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Someone With Bad Breath This Christmas! (512 Views)

Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home? / Home Remedies For Bad Breath : How To Prevent Foul Smell From Mouth! / I'm Feeling Bad Because I Forgot To Help Someone. Will Nature Forgive Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Someone With Bad Breath This Christmas! by EyesulO(m): 2:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Bad Breath!
Do you know anyone who you just keep away from because of their repulsive oral malodour. I mean the odour can move mountains. Now think of having to share the same microphone with them to backup songs in a choir...trouble!

Bad breath can cause people to lose favour, confidence, friends and...just about anything except your pet dog.

Regrettably, that person can be a close member of your family, so what do you do? Please take the following steps

1. Tell them the truth!
Don't just hold your breath around them. Make them see with open, not subtle, gesture that they are making people uncomfortable because of the odour they give. Use humour if you can. Be careful if it is your boss o!

2. Suggest a quick fix e.g chewing gum, breath mint e.t.c
This might be more appropriate in a corporate setting where you can't tell the person to go and brush up. It is a temporary fix though so keep enough gum around to help this person.
I always keep this breath helps in my car so I can help out. I am not rolling my windows down for any reason.

3. Gift a solution
You can gift a breath pack to help this person.
Now, Health in-a Pack has this subtle gift pack you can give away. It contains a month's supply of everything a person needs to keep oral malodour away; Toothpastes, Toothbrushes, Tongue Cleaners, Mouthwash, Dental Floss, Literature on Bad breath and more. You can give this away in a "disguised" Christmas Health Hamper this season.

A lady once lost out her fiance because of Bad breath...want to hear a story?

Like the page Health in-a Pack to see more gift types to choose from.

@[993587070697850:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=993587070697850&set=p.993587070697850&type=3&theater]
WhatsApp 08174105123

(1) (Reply)

Standing In The Midst Of A Storm / Wood Ceiling And Lvkou Contrast / en-year-old boy writes incredibly sweet note as he returns wallet to its owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.