Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

en-year-old boy writes incredibly sweet note as he returns wallet to its owner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / en-year-old boy writes incredibly sweet note as he returns wallet to its owner (514 Views)

Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / 16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

en-year-old boy writes incredibly sweet note as he returns wallet to its owner by deturla: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
A California woman received a heartwarming surprise when she found out a ten-year-old boy had returned her lost wallet – and left a sweet note inside.

Taylor Sloan, 22, lost her ID, debit card and nearly $40 in cash when she believes her wallet slipped out of her back pocket at a motocross event in Oakland.

Sloan canceled the card and got a new license from her DMV, never expecting to see the wallet again.

But three days later Sloan’s mother called and said her wallet had come in the mail and was accompanied with a letter written by a boy named Nasim Lawrence.

Nasim explained in the letter, which he addressed to ‘Ms Sloan’, that he had found her wallet on the floor at the Super Motocross event.
‘I know how it feels to lose something and I wanted to make sure you got your wallet back,’ he wrote.

‘Hopefully, I made you smile and you are happy to have your money and ID back. I am glad I found it instead of some bad person who would steal from you.’

‘You look like a very nice person who does nice things for people so I wanted to do something nice for you. Plus, it’s the honest thing to do.’

Sloan said she was ‘ecstatic’ when she received the package, which had been sent to the old address on her license, and that she’s glad it’s getting attention.

‘It was just this simple act of kindness that just warms my heart,’ she told ABC 7. ‘It obviously goes to show that he comes from a really great family.’

Awww…..what a boy!

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/02/15/i-know-how-it-feels-to-lose-something-ten-year-old-boy-writes-incredibly-sweet-note-as-he-returns-wallet-to-its-very-grateful-owner/

Re: en-year-old boy writes incredibly sweet note as he returns wallet to its owner by bry8ted(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one.
Re: en-year-old boy writes incredibly sweet note as he returns wallet to its owner by jashar(f): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2016
awhhhhhh!!!!! cry cry cry

Sooooo touchingggggggg kiss
Re: en-year-old boy writes incredibly sweet note as he returns wallet to its owner by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sweet....
Keep it up Son!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Oshiomhole For Marrying Foreign Wife Not ‘made-in-nigeria Wome / Family First, A Most See / When To Introduce Solids To Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.