Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting (64309 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by sugarbelly: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Conji na bastard grin
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Jckleiin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
You met a guy on fb and the ideal thing is to tel him your ancestral problems...ladies sha...and the guy should be dealt with too.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sharp guy grin no b rape jorr!!d lady lied to d police just because d guy refused to give her money grin so she dont wanna lose!!

I dont blame d guy at all,d lady should go&die grin beegi beegi btw police should release d guy!

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Tobium1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
AngryNigerian:

Kai, you are too much! I thought so too...d guy no give am the money, naim she threaten to report the mutual 'lamushuan' as rape to the Police...

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Kai!! I never hear dis one before oo

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by menix(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah..
See his name self...

That girl needs some stroke, why don't galz learn, what kind of fish brain galz have...

With the current spate of facebook murder, ritual, rape yet longer throat no go let una use una fish brain..

Uwa Mmebi Gal..

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
These ladies can beg for money from a dead man,serves her right.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by anonimi: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Be WARNED!!!

cuvox:
Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager
There is a new twist to the alleged rape case of a 19-year-old teenager, Gbemisola, as she now claims to have framed 24-year-old Kunle in order to punish him.

PUNCH Metro gathered on Friday that Gbemisola and Kunle were in an intimate relationship and had sexual intercourse by mutual consent.

It was further learnt that Gbemisola had sent some of her Unclad pictures to Kunle on Whatsapp before things went awry between them.

Our correspondent had reported on Friday that Gbemisola, a caterer, had alleged that Kunle asked her out, which she turned down because she had a boyfriend already.

She had alleged that the suspect lured her into his parents’ house in Agiliti Estate, Ketu, and raped her.

She claimed that the suspect did a picsmix of her Unclad pictures, included her phone number, and shared them with his friends on the Internet.

The suspect, while reacting, had told our correspondent that Gbemisola was his girlfriend, adding that the 19-year-old sent him the Unclad pictures, which he only showed to his friends.

On Friday, PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect was arrested by the police and the case was immediately transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

After both of them were grilled by police detectives, it was discovered that Gbemisola lied in her statement to the police at the Ketu Police Division.

Kunle, who was in tears at the SDCI, told our correspondent that the only evidence he had of their relationship was destroyed by Gbemisola on the morning of his arrest.

He said, “I am in a big trouble. The only evidence I have that she sent those pictures to me was my chat history. But immediately the police came to arrest me, she picked my phone and threw it into a well.

“She is the only one that can save me by just telling the truth. We were in a relationship and I didn’t rape her.”

Our correspondent, who later spoke with Gbemisola, asked why she lied against Kunle.

Gbemisola said she wanted to punish him for betraying her trust and sharing her Unclad pictures with his friends and family members on the Internet, adding that some of his friends had been calling to demand “their own share of sex.”

She said she threw his phone into the well because Kunle claimed he had evidence of their relationship.

She said, “He is my boyfriend and we had dated for just one week when he asked for my Unclad pictures. When two people are dating and they are in love, anything can happen between them.

“Initially, I declined and he started begging me. I asked him to swear on oath that he would later delete the pictures from his phone and he did. I sent the pictures because of the trust I had in him.”

Gbemisola said she visited him few days afterwards, and he had sex with her.

“He didn’t rape me, but I gave in because he begged, saying it had been long since he did it.”

She said the following day, Kunle asked for a recharge card, which she sent to him, adding that he made more demands and when she declined, the suspect threatened to make her a “celebrity” in the community.

“I discovered he never loved me and merely wanted to use and dump me.

“When he asked me to come to his house again, I refused and asked him to do his worst. He then asked me to log in to Whatsapp. Immediately I did, I saw that he had made my Unclad photos his Display Picture (DP). He also sent them to me, as well,” she added.

She said her first boyfriend, who got hold of her phone saw the pictures, and was angry.

Gbemisola said she also received text messages and telephone calls from those who saw the pictures.

“They were saying, ‘come and let’s sleep with you too.’ I was humiliated. A few days later, I was on the road when Kunle saw me and started mocking me. I almost committed suicide,” she added.

She said she damaged Kunle’s laptop after he continued with his threat that he had another explicit video of her.

“I lied against him to punish him for what he did. I threw away his phone into the well because he claimed to have evidence. I wanted to destroy him completely.

“But seeing how far this case has gone, I want to forgive him. We are from the same Ondo State and our parents are friends,” she added.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, told our correspondent that investigation was on.

He said, “Both parties agreed that the intercourse of that date was consensual and could not have amounted To Molest. Other aspects of the allegation are under investigation.”

http://www.punchng.com/rape-accusation-was-to-punish-my-boyfriend-teenager/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by anytexy: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rape ko. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Jaysteve(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
D man did what has to be done... No slow motion like Trey Songz for naija
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by AreaFada2: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sharp guy grin no b rape jorr!!d lady lied to d police just because d guy refused to give her money grin so she dont wanna lose!!

I dont blame d guy at all,d lady should go&die grin beegi beegi btw police should release d guy!

The story dey somehow. The guy should hv paid up.
Not doing so is trouble.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

The story dey somehow. The guy should hv paid up.
Not doing so is trouble.
U believe he raped her? shocked grin u must b kidding!
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by mightycrown1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
tomorrow, this one too will come here to denounce this and tell us she just want to punish the guy because he refused to give her the 15k as promised before the press-up and the sit-up

God will forgive all these our ladies sha

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by BobUg28(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rubbish!

What was she thinking before she went to his house? Ladies when will you girls get common sense? I blame the both parties. Both of them has their own respective faults. Throwing him inside prison has nothing to justify on this particular issue.

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by princemeadow(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
YerYer:
"allegedly rapped." I don't support rape and I don't think rape victims should be doubted either. But anyone can accuse someone of rape without substantial evidence. These two people were "Facebook lovers" and they agreed to meet at his place, there might be some element of truth that this was consensual sex and not rape. Maybe the lady is finding a way out of paying back the money or something else went wrong during their meeting. The topic of this posting is very misleading, the guy hasn't been found guilty, they are only alleging rape here so let's not be too quick to judge someone before a detailed investigation has been done. They should also go through their Facebook messages and phones to decipher if they both agreed to having sex prior.

Don't lock up an innocent man simply on hear say.
Rape from 6pm to 8pm Haha! That's lovemaking!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Psalm18: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
For ladies saying you can toast a man
This what you get.

Secondly, how can a girl visit a guy house, expect money and then indulge in sex.

Then it's rape.
I don't supprt rape but this seems like consensual sex

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
How long will women continue to fall for this come and take money bullshit. The truth is that they stress guys who really want to give them the money. Na strong guys like this they Bleep women steady
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by oglalasioux(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Asking for the money is not wrong. Going to collect it from someone's apartment is.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
A 26-year-old man, Taiwo Oluwatobi, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for allegedly luring his Facebook lover to his house, and raping her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Oluwatobi had met the 24-year-old victim, identified only as Temitope, on Facebook. He had allegedly lured her to his house in the Alagomeji, Yaba area of the state to collect N15,000, during which he raped her.

It was gathered that the incident happened at the suspect’s friend’s rented apartment on Queens Street, Alagomeji, on Monday, November 30, and the visit was Oluwatobi and Temitope’s first meeting.

It was gathered that the victim, who worked as a printer in the Mushin area, told Oluwatobi, who she reportedly met on Facebook around June 2015, that she needed N15,000 to settle a debt.

The suspect was said to have invited the lady to Alagomeji, to meet each other and also collect the money.

Temitope was said to have arrived at the apartment around 6pm and left at about 8pm, during which Oluwatobi allegedly raped her.

The victim was said to have reported the matter to the Anti-Robbery Squad of the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

It was learnt that Oluwatobi, who hails from Ila Orangun, Osun State, was arrested on Tuesday, December 1.

According to the police, the suspect, said to be a graduate of a university in Oyo State, was also a suspected member of the Buccaneers’ Confraternity.

It was gathered that the police also arrested the suspect’s friend, Adenuga Adedayo, in whose apartment the rape allegedly took place.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Oluwatobi, who worked as a caterer, said he had a consensual sexual intercourse with Temitope, adding that he saw the lady off when she was going back home. He said he was shocked that she reported the sex as rape to the police.

He said, “We met on Facebook some months ago. From Facebook, we began to talk on the telephone. That day was the first time we would meet, and we had a sexual intercourse. She does printing jobs and she stays in the Mushin area.

“She had asked me for N15,000, saying she had a debt she needed to settle. I invited her to my area. After the intercourse, she went to the police to say I raped her. She was the one who told the police that I was a cult member.

“The reason for her coming was that I promised to give her N15,000 to settle someone she owed money. We had sex and at about 8pm, she left. My friend was not at home that time and I see no reason to tell him that somebody visited me.

“I joined the Buccaneers Confraternity when I was in 200-level in the university. I was just a member. After leaving school, I quit the group.”

The friend, Adedayo, from Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, denied any knowledge of the rape, saying he housed Oluwatobi for a week when he (Oluwatobi) said he had a job to do in the area.

He said, “The police accused me of housing a cultist and his girlfriend, but I did not know about the incident. I work in the Apapa area as a teacher. I did not know he is a cultist. He had come to me to assist him with accommodation, as he had a job in our area. That was in the last week of November.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, had yet to reply to a text message sent to his phone on the incident.

Source www.punchng.com/man-rape-24-years-old-facebook-lover-for-at-first-meeting/
the latest techniques our NAIJA WOMEN use now is to accuse a guy of rape undecided

Always talking this! Our NAIJA WOMEN ARE very very useless set of WOMAN BEIGNs

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
WHY HIDE AND PROTECT THE FACE OF THE RAPIST
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Intendy: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
I've seen and heard of incidence similar to this.
I believe its not a rape 6pm to 8pm.
it becomes only a rape if you take advantage of the situation and don't fulfill your on part.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Djboosting: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
YorubaWoman:
undecided

[color=#8000]Won pade lori itagun ayelujara.

Oponu larabirin yen sha, oun na reti owo lowo okunrin ti ko mo ri lofe.
Se owo n jabo ni? Owo lowo, eyin nilee ni.
Ko si obo nidanre. Ti o ba fe kori be, wa ti wase kun owo re.
Radarada, o wa n pariwo reepu reepu.

Ofe ni mo ti e ro pe arakunrin eleyi se cheesy

O la platii re lofe ]

Lmao @ bolded cheesy grin ...
Tosyne2much, see another one, and they'll keep shouting aggressively the enemy to die..

That bolded tho'... grin O la plate re lofe.. Oshofree maley grin
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by blackmaine: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Man see that girl wasnt raped is just that the girl need that 15k, and maybe the guy started threatening her. Fullstop

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Pidggin(f): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Guys cannot be trusted
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Fourwinds: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
AngryNigerian:

Kai, you are too much! I thought so too...d guy no give am the money, naim she threaten to report the mutual 'lamushuan' as rape to the Police...
Oboy see new word ooooo..... "lamushuan"..

NL grin
AngryNigerian:

Oboy see new word ooooo..... "lamushuan"..

NL

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Chijosky(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
money121:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Endtime girl visit endtime man becos of endtime money on endtime internet...
And you an end time commenter

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:
Where is that brother who created a tooic here on Nairaland that he was feeling guilty for not allowing his friend have sex with a woman in his house? See what could happen to you?
Rape Rape everywhere, Gosh I am tired of hearing this troubling news.

If I advice girls not to visit boys they do not know now, people will want my head in a platter.
Its not a crime to ask for money.
If you do not have to give her then say so. You have no right to punish anyone for asking for money or any other favours from you.

Yes, it's not a crime to ask for money.

It's also not a crime to have consensual "lamushuan".
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Djboosting: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
20bc:
Facebook runs..lol.. The two are twisting the story, is either he didn't pay after sex or he raped her and also didn't pay....

Don't mind her... The guy d¡cked her without paying the 15k, so she shouted rape.. cool cheesy grin grin oshofree maleychia

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by yemoxyl(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
The girl is stupid and the guy is a beast
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MRBrownJ: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
so the guy entice that golddigger with the promise of a ₦15K give away, and to make sure that he gave the cash "joyfully", she fukced his brains out. now at the end of the show, he told her that he aint got the cash, so she got mad and cried "rape".

what he did is as stoopid as going to see an ashawo, and telling her he aint got the money after fukcing her, madness!

.... and although it aint rape, what he did is still a crime of fraud (aka obtaining "goods" under false pretence).
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by missyadorable(f): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
They met on facebook?
She is lucky he only raped her,he didn't kill her
Girls and senselessness caused by greed.mtcheeeeew!
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
I foresee dangerous times ahead for Nigerian men.

The winners in all of these will be pastors and prostitutes eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.