Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting (64329 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by okpor2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
I have never seen a thread on women raping men.Is it that it never happens or that men don't report rape?Nd some of u ladies here will say wat a man can do a women can do better!Please my male nairalander to be on d safe side anitin u have a lady nd u see she is not satisfied wit wat u gave her.run to the police and report she raped u.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by AreaFada2: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
U believe he raped her? shocked grin u must b kidding!

Well, none of us was there.

It doesn't look like rape but the guy should hv given her the money. wink
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Inconclusive rape..picture of the sex act or idonbilivit.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by fluffybaby(f): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yes, it's not a crime to ask for money.

It's also not a crime to have consensual "lamushuan".

Not at all. But he criminalised it by taking service without paying(if that is the case here if he trully did not rape her) that in my opinion is a crime.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Skmoda360(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
richidinho:
raped?
i dont think so
You are damn right...
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by 3kay945(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wether the guy is guity or not , police money for xmas don land be that o cheesy the lady too will pay small. cool
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Djboosting:

Lmao @ bolded cheesy grin ...
Tosyne2.much, see another one, and they'll keep shouting aggressively the enemy to die..

That bolded tho'... grin O la plate re lofe.. Oshofree maley grin
roflwkmd cheesy

Dis one no get control over konji again cheesy

*I congratulate him in advance to jail*
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Not at all. But he criminalised it by taking service without paying(if that is the case here if he trully did not rape her) that in my opinion is a crime.

It can be argued that paying for lamushuan is in itself a crime of prostitution.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by linearity: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:
so the guy entice that golddigger with the promise of a ₦15K give away, and to make sure that he gave the cash "joyfully", she fukced his brains out. now at the end of the show, he told her that he aint got the cash, so she got mad and cried "rape".

what he did is as stoopid as going to see an ashawo, and telling her he aint got the money after fukcing her, madness!

.... and although it aint rape, what he did is still a crime of fraud (aka obtaining "goods" under false pretence).

Since obtains these "goods" in exchange for money is a crime aka prostitution, that agreement is illegal and can't be enforced under the color of the law, even if the other guy break his end of the bargain.

That is why you don't see drug dealers going to courts to enforce debt collection, because they will get nothing and will only implicate themselves in an unlawful act, hence they always resort to streets justice or gang enforcers to collect on the debt.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Fkforyou(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sharp guy grin no b rape jorr!!d lady lied to d police just because d guy refused to give her money grin so she dont wanna lose!!

I dont blame d guy at all,d lady should go&die grin beegi beegi btw police should release d guy!

God bless you, if you see as vex just dey catch as people just no want see things from another perspective eh. She dey mad, she was not only greedy but a fraud, the guy play fast one on her she come dey cry foul. If na me be the guy, after everything I go sue her for false allegation. She just want take advantage of a law that is meant to protect people.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by preetyb(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
I can see those blaming the girl for going to the guy's place on a first date. These same people will also insult the girl for wanting an eatry instead of honoring the guy's invitation to come to his house on their first date.

God will help us.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by lozanni(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Maga no pay. lol.

Maybe the guy flung some blings on FB, which might not be his own, and the babe thought that she could easily squeeze 15k out of him by cooking up one untrue story about a debt she owes.
Bad market for the babe and wrong flexing by the guy cus it has landed him in the Police net.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Virgindollars(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
The fury of a woman is not something a guy should carelessly awaken. It can reset your destiny and dash you small sense to make you realize how great you have messed up, but the time is always too late.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by dejisakin(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
To me both of them might be liying either way, I thought when rape occurs, there should be element of bruises on the victim and forceful entry into the women, torn cloths or under wear etc. So a doctor should verify to prove it was a rape. Men and their tricks, it's time for men to be punished for playing fast one on gullible ladies. Lol
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by fluffybaby(f): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
EgunMogaji:

It can be argued that paying for lamushuan is in itself a crime of prostitution.

Well, that is true since prostitution is a crime. Chei she is done for if it is a mater of unpaid debt

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Jacko1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Y una dey hide him face y y ah ah ah finish o pari case closed they want to release the boy....
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by eckersley: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Guys be careful. This is the fad now.
I DO NOT CONDONE NAY ADVOCATE PREMARITAL SEX IN ANY OF ITS SHADES.

But shd you decide to engage in it here is a tip for you.
Pertaining to consent in the second image, hv ur second phone/device capable of recording audio hidden somewhere in the room.
I say a second phone/device cos she might want to 'view pics and videos' on your primary phone.

[Actually she just wants to make sure your phone isn't recording shd she intends to get u in trouble later]

As you discuss with her, ask relevant questions like her full name, it's meaning (not in an interview style oo), tribe, AGE etc ).
The morning after, call, CHAT and TEXT her telling how you enjoyed her company, the sex and hope to see her again.
She'll definitely tell you the same.

Screenshot the conversation/chat/text and burn the audio file and screenshots to a cd, password it and hide it.

Don't leave these media files in your phone cos, in connivance with the police, your phone will be the FIRST TO BE HARD RESET/FORMATTED to remove any evidence that might exonerate you.
But you got back up.

ONCE AGAIN, I AM AGAINST PREMARITAL SEX.

Q: But why give this advice, someone might ask

A: In medicine, even if you're a pious/moral doctor, you still have to advise unmarried peeps to practice safe sex (e.g. use a condom, i.e. protect themselves)
Pardon my typos: I use swipe to type

1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MRBrownJ: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
linearity:

Since obtains these "goods" in exchange for money is a crime aka prostitution, that agreement is illegal and can't be enforced under the color of the law, even if the other guy break his end of the bargain.

dont get this confused.... this cannot be viewed as prostitution as i assume, that at no time did the lady offered sex for money (or vice versa).... the lady simply offered sex, as a thankful gesture/reminder for the ₦15K that the guy promise to give her. (therefore sex was awarded under false pretence)......and although the lady probably would have NOT offered sex (or come to his friends house) if the money wasnt mentioned, this cannot be categorised as "prostitution".

That is why you don't see drug dealers going to courts to enforce debt collection, because they will get nothing and will only implicate themselves in an unlawful act, hence they always resort to streets justice or gang enforcers to collect on the debt.

dont get it twisted, whether their actions is against the law or not, it is STILL a crime to not pay your debts. now i dont see how you see any relevance with the story here AND thinking that a gal has NO RIGHT to report an "alleged" rape, because she is "allegedly" a prostitute, is a farce! whats next?! a lady stole my pen so i can rape her?!

dejisakin:
To me both of them might be liying either way, I thought when rape occurs, there should be element of bruises on the victim and forceful entry into the women, torn cloths or under wear etc. So a doctor should verify to prove it was a rape. Men and their tricks, it's time for men to be punished for playing fast one on gullible ladies. Lol

so you think that if a man rapes a woman at gunpoint, she will still fight the guy back?! i think she will let him do the do without fighting back because she wants to STAY ALIVE... and therefore no bruises or torn underwear may be found

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
You enjoyed sex yet failed to meet up with the N15,000 agreement..

Girls be using rape to settle scores.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
ALL I KEEP THINKING ABOUT IS HIS AGE, THINGS HAVE REALLY FALLEN APART IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by tugo(f): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
U guys should 4 once stop seeing. Fault on dis young man, she deserves what she got. I believed she had a boy friend, yet wanted playing a fast once on him. Servers her ryt. 2 b 4 warned is 2 b 4 armed.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by silent10(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
U re requesting 15k 4rm a guy u barely knw undecided, na u giv d guy wrk? Grls sef with their gold diggin habit

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by teehef: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Ditala(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Both of them are corrupt !!!
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Bimxxi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
with the statement from both parties, it could also be that she did sleep with him in hope of getting the money. And when he didn't give her, she turned him in. Otherwise, why would d guy be stupid enought to wait for the cops? Anyway, just a thought
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by donfemo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well the young man obviously did not have NGN 15,000 to give and was tagged a rapist. He should have been plain to the lady. Well on the other hand Nigerian police will never look out for torn cloths and body marks especially on the wrist of the lady and other signs of rape. There is no rape case where the lady doesn't struggle and the struggle creates evidence. Except if there was a gun pointed at her during the time.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by bayinq25(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
A 26-year-old man, Taiwo Oluwatobi, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for allegedly luring his Facebook lover to his house, and raping her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Oluwatobi had met the 24-year-old victim, identified only as Temitope, on Facebook. He had allegedly lured her to his house in the Alagomeji, Yaba area of the state to collect N15,000, during which he raped her.

It was gathered that the incident happened at the suspect’s friend’s rented apartment on Queens Street, Alagomeji, on Monday, November 30, and the visit was Oluwatobi and Temitope’s first meeting.

It was gathered that the victim, who worked as a printer in the Mushin area, told Oluwatobi, who she reportedly met on Facebook around June 2015, that she needed N15,000 to settle a debt.

The suspect was said to have invited the lady to Alagomeji, to meet each other and also collect the money.

Temitope was said to have arrived at the apartment around 6pm and left at about 8pm, during which Oluwatobi allegedly raped her.

The victim was said to have reported the matter to the Anti-Robbery Squad of the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

It was learnt that Oluwatobi, who hails from Ila Orangun, Osun State, was arrested on Tuesday, December 1.

According to the police, the suspect, said to be a graduate of a university in Oyo State, was also a suspected member of the Buccaneers’ Confraternity.

It was gathered that the police also arrested the suspect’s friend, Adenuga Adedayo, in whose apartment the rape allegedly took place.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Oluwatobi, who worked as a caterer, said he had a consensual sexual intercourse with Temitope, adding that he saw the lady off when she was going back home. He said he was shocked that she reported the sex as rape to the police.

He said, “We met on Facebook some months ago. From Facebook, we began to talk on the telephone. That day was the first time we would meet, and we had a sexual intercourse. She does printing jobs and she stays in the Mushin area.

“She had asked me for N15,000, saying she had a debt she needed to settle. I invited her to my area. After the intercourse, she went to the police to say I raped her. She was the one who told the police that I was a cult member.

“The reason for her coming was that I promised to give her N15,000 to settle someone she owed money. We had sex and at about 8pm, she left. My friend was not at home that time and I see no reason to tell him that somebody visited me.

“I joined the Buccaneers Confraternity when I was in 200-level in the university. I was just a member. After leaving school, I quit the group.”

The friend, Adedayo, from Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, denied any knowledge of the rape, saying he housed Oluwatobi for a week when he (Oluwatobi) said he had a job to do in the area.

He said, “The police accused me of housing a cultist and his girlfriend, but I did not know about the incident. I work in the Apapa area as a teacher. I did not know he is a cultist. He had come to me to assist him with accommodation, as he had a job in our area. That was in the last week of November.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, had yet to reply to a text message sent to his phone on the incident.

Source www.punchng.com/man-rape-24-years-old-facebook-lover-for-at-first-meeting/
she got what she wanted jhor,how can you just pour out your problems on a Facebook friend?she be olosho jhor,na her bill be 15k
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by murphyibiam15(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
A 26-year-old man, Taiwo Oluwatobi, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for allegedly luring his Facebook lover to his house, and raping her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Oluwatobi had met the 24-year-old victim, identified only as Temitope, on Facebook. He had allegedly lured her to his house in the Alagomeji, Yaba area of the state to collect N15,000, during which he raped her.

It was gathered that the incident happened at the suspect’s friend’s rented apartment on Queens Street, Alagomeji, on Monday, November 30, and the visit was Oluwatobi and Temitope’s first meeting.

It was gathered that the victim, who worked as a printer in the Mushin area, told Oluwatobi, who she reportedly met on Facebook around June 2015, that she needed N15,000 to settle a debt.

The suspect was said to have invited the lady to Alagomeji, to meet each other and also collect the money.

Temitope was said to have arrived at the apartment around 6pm and left at about 8pm, during which Oluwatobi allegedly raped her.

The victim was said to have reported the matter to the Anti-Robbery Squad of the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

It was learnt that Oluwatobi, who hails from Ila Orangun, Osun State, was arrested on Tuesday, December 1.

According to the police, the suspect, said to be a graduate of a university in Oyo State, was also a suspected member of the Buccaneers’ Confraternity.

It was gathered that the police also arrested the suspect’s friend, Adenuga Adedayo, in whose apartment the rape allegedly took place.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Oluwatobi, who worked as a caterer, said he had a consensual sexual intercourse with Temitope, adding that he saw the lady off when she was going back home. He said he was shocked that she reported the sex as rape to the police.

He said, “We met on Facebook some months ago. From Facebook, we began to talk on the telephone. That day was the first time we would meet, and we had a sexual intercourse. She does printing jobs and she stays in the Mushin area.

“She had asked me for N15,000, saying she had a debt she needed to settle. I invited her to my area. After the intercourse, she went to the police to say I raped her. She was the one who told the police that I was a cult member.

“The reason for her coming was that I promised to give her N15,000 to settle someone she owed money. We had sex and at about 8pm, she left. My friend was not at home that time and I see no reason to tell him that somebody visited me.

“I joined the Buccaneers Confraternity when I was in 200-level in the university. I was just a member. After leaving school, I quit the group.”

The friend, Adedayo, from Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, denied any knowledge of the rape, saying he housed Oluwatobi for a week when he (Oluwatobi) said he had a job to do in the area.

He said, “The police accused me of housing a cultist and his girlfriend, but I did not know about the incident. I work in the Apapa area as a teacher. I did not know he is a cultist. He had come to me to assist him with accommodation, as he had a job in our area. That was in the last week of November.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, had yet to reply to a text message sent to his phone on the incident.

Source www.punchng.com/man-rape-24-years-old-facebook-lover-for-at-first-meeting/
this part of Nigeria is always in the news for rape and criminality...nawa for una oo
na only una waka come?
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nicepoker(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Conduct test on the girl and be sure. Useless country.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nicepoker(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
adeniyisamuel59:
Inconclusive rape..picture of the sex act or idonbilivit.
hahhaha. Go conclude am nah.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by byvan03: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Girls stop begging for money abeg, it's downright humiliating. Thank God she didn't lose her life to a beast because of longer throat.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by eroticecstasy: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
YerYer:
"allegedly rapped." I don't support rape and I don't think rape victims should be doubted either. But anyone can accuse someone of rape without substantial evidence. These two people were "Facebook lovers" and they agreed to meet at his place, there might be some element of truth that this was consensual sex and not rape. Maybe the lady is finding a way out of paying back the money or something else went wrong during their meeting. The topic of this posting is very misleading, the guy hasn't been found guilty, they are only alleging rape here so let's not be too quick to judge someone before a detailed investigation has been done. They should also go through their Facebook messages and phones to decipher if they both agreed to having sex prior.

Don't lock up an innocent man simply on hear say.

the olosho wanted to go and collect 15k from her private ATM, thunder fire her commercial pussy

bad market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.