Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (39909 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by allthingsgood: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2015
moscobabs:

I knew I can't face the war that's why I never deem it fit to join NA and I don't think anybody force the soilders to join as well. if they can't battle the BH why are they still In service.

before u quote me u have to understand that my Grandpa was a Col before he died during his service o.

Am going to guess you are not more than 16. Na small pikin de worry u
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by blackboy(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Look at the picture: sign of extrajudicial killing ( neck slit ) . I believe Shettima ( Gov. Borno ) said that Boko Haram had more sophisticated weapons that the Nigeria Army. But the weapon on the dead in this picture are ancient hunting guns which 100 can not stand a AK47.

Propaganda might win wars but the Nigeria Government needs to listen and know the root of the insurgency (poverty and allowing fundamentalism) before it welcomes IS from the middle east blows up.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by Deon28(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2015
smartblu:
Notorious Boko haram using this dane Guns in the pic You gat be kidding me.
Boko haram can not stood so low to use Dane guns.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by shammah1(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Believe what? The pictures of errand boko haram boys? undecided do they look like commanders to you? Nigerian Army should try another lies. If it's innocent civilians they'll massacre in hundreds but won't show us their pics instead, they'll deny it
joseph1832:
I now believe gone are the days when our army run away with their tail between their legs when Boko Haram came to town.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by dragunov: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2015
vislabraye:

I hope the military exterminate boko boys ASAP. But with the way things are going of recent, we have not seen any major change. 105 soldiers were killed by boko haram of this administration but the Army denied it.
It's sad because we've lost a couple of fine soldiers of recent. I wish the president employs the services of the EO.
What about the thousands killed during the previous administration? You're just being unnecessarily sentimental.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by mbaboy(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2015
smartblu:
army trying to divert attention, Nigerians are becoming wiser please spare us this crap story
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by nobeku: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2015
me1234:
When will these lies stop in this country. A country built on falsehood will never prosper. Elections are over lets move the country forward. How can you kill men with dane guns and called them notorious bokoharam terrorist, are u kidding me? When we all know how advanced and sophisticated the weapons used by these evil men against the nigeria state are. Abegi tell me another story jor
Here goes another FOOOOOL that will be one even at 60,speaking...
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by queencalipso(f): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2015
seriously o
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by queencalipso(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
what made him a fool, do those dead bodies look with Dane guns look like BH to you? if na did gun them use dey kill our NA na I'm be say our army no mk sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by elumtee: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2015
boko's use better guns than those in the picture.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by vislabraye(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
dragunov:
What about the thousands killed during the previous administration? You're just being unnecessarily sentimental.

Not justifying the killings of last administration. But how long will we be comparing both administrations. Honestly, I thought Boko haram would hve been exterminated by now, but all we hear are excuses. One of the reasons Buhari was elected wss because of bokoharam.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by Bluette(f): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Always killing the leaders. SMH!!!
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by Sollykay41(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thumbs up to our nigerian soldiers!
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by princemeadow(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nigerian army is one of the best in the world,kudos to you guys.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by bfa: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Something tells me that this is a case of mistaken identity and overzealous military men. BH has advanced from the level of dane guns...unless we now have a new faction trying to spring up.Just thinking aloud.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by esther1994(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Me too
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by nworanco(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
A notorious leader of the insurgent group, Boko Haram as well as two other members known for terrorising Sabon Gari and Damboa, in Borno, have been killed by Nigerian troops.

Nigerian Army, Colonel Sani Usman said the suspected terrorists were killed on Sunday, by soldiers on fighting patrol.

‎The statement said, ”As part of their determined efforts to rid the society of all known Boko Haram terrorists enclaves and hideouts, troops of 25 Task Force Brigade based on tip off conducted a fighting patrol along Damboa-Njaba-Bale road in Borno State.

”The troops encountered and killed three suspected Boko Haram terrorists that had been terrorizing the communities around Sabon Gari and Damboa.

”Among those killed was the Boko Haram terrorists Ameer (Leader) in Bulayaga. The Ameer was notorious in terrorizing Bale, Wass and Mufurundi villages.

”The troops recovered an AK-47 rifle with its magazine, 43 rounds of 7.62mm Special Ammunition, 1 Grinding Machine and 5 Dane Guns. Other items recovered include 7 Motorcycles,21 bags of grains and 2 Boko Haram terrorists flags hoisted.

”In a related development today, troops of 7 Division Garrison on patrol at Mainari village in Mafa Local Government Area had an encounter with Boko Haram terrorists. The encounter led to the killing of 9 terrorists and recovery of weapons which includes 4 AK-47 and 1 Pump Action Gun. The patrol teams have continued to dominate the respective areas.”‎

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/nigerian-troops-kill-notorious-boko.html
Tell ur grand children
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by nworanco(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
bfa:
Something tells me that this is a case of mistaken identity and overzealous military men. BH has advanced from the level of dane guns...unless we now have a new faction trying to spring up.Just thinking aloud.
Ur defense on NA are in vain, can u listen to urself?
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by BALLOSKI: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
smartblu:
you just don't know what the word 'notoriety' means. He could come to any town around borno and kill hundred of lives with that 'dane' gun.

Go and check what 'notorious' means.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by charlesucheh(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
the weapon on those carcass are too crude........or has boko haram run out of arms.....if yes, then, it should be time to go for the offensive......
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Fair game!!!
Guys, you are not allowed to move around with even a dane gun, but this dude is grin grin
And he is not even Nigerian grin
And somehow, we are looking for Boko Haram members and the invaders of the Middle belt undecided
Let's keep searching.

Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by cabaliciouscabal: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
moscobabs:
the only notorious boko haram I know is shekau

get him dead or alive and I will credit the NA

Pray to fall in2 any of d Boko Haram members, b4 u know who is more notorious.

Can't blame u, is bcus u sit in d comfort of ur home and being fed by ur parents, dats y u ar vomiting rubbish from ur mouth.

Ur DATA will soon finish and u will allow sensible pple comment.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by teehef: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help fin
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by jice(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
smartblu:

True bro. Notorious Boko Haram living in Sabo Gari is most likely an infomercial and not notorious.
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by odogwueast: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good work
Re: Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them by searay(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
moscobabs:
the only notorious boko haram I know is shekau

get him dead or alive and I will credit the NA
Tell us, how do you know shekau?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Oluwaniyi, Stolen N400m: Army Detains Fleeing Soldier’s Wife, Children / 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals / David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.