Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Watch Out, That Party Food May Not Be Good For Your Body System! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Watch Out, That Party Food May Not Be Good For Your Body System! (1244 Views)

How To Get That Party Jollof's Distinct Taste... A Must Read. / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out, That Party Food May Not Be Good For Your Body System! by Henovy: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Please be careful of what you consume at parties. For sometime now, I have noticed that I usually develop diarrhoea(frequent stooling) with some abdominal cramps after eating food at a public function. The last episode was on Saturday 19th December. As usual, after eating what seemed a sumptuous meal, the symptoms started about 16 hours later. To cut short the story, I could not conclude Sunday church service because of the call of nature! Well, I have vowed that never will I eat at such parties again. I think the culprit is the jolof rice, because of the way they grind the ingrediends commercially in the market.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Doughnuts And Chin Chin (video) / Where Can I Get Coconut Oil In Ibadan? / Where To Shop Free Foodstuffs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.