Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? (1689 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Photo: What Would You Do? If You Found Your Daughter In This Condition / Photo: What Do You Think; The Dark Skinned Kids Are Saying Or Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by captianfreeman(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2015
When you go to a friend's house and after eating , you went to drop the plate in the kitchen and saw this, what will you do?

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2015
captianfreeman:
When you go to a friend's house and after eating , you went to drop the plate in the kitchen and saw this, what will you do?

Holy Tree....

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Sunexy(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2015
I'll assume I entered the waste room
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
I'm sure its only a bachelor's kitchen that will look like this, no married woman will abandon her kitchen to rot like this. I was shocked the day I decided to clean up my kitchen, I saw over 500 match sticks littered every where. Lol
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by ephemm(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2015
I'll induce vomit
#yuk
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2015
lofty900:
I'm sure its only a bachelor's kitchen that will look like this, no married woman will abandon her kitchen to rot like this. I was shocked the day I decided to clean up my kitchen, I saw over 500 match sticks littered every where. Lol

Even a bachelor should be flogged if his kitchen looks like this shocked

No woman should even go near such a man

A Psychiatric facility is calling the man sef.

Disgusting angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by lilmax(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2015
This person should die by hanging shocked

But I've seen worse in some nigerian markets
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Not surprised, over 80% of road side restaurants in Nigeria have more disgusting kitchens yet people queue to eat.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Will vomit the food back for him.
Yuck.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2015
tearoses:

Even a bachelor should be flogged if his kitchen looks like this shocked

No woman should even go near such a man

A Psychiatric facility is calling the man sef.

Disgusting angry
lol, I don't agree with the bolded. Guys don't know how to tidy up the house, that's just the bitter truth
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by vicmela(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2015
na vomiting na
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
lofty900:
lol, I don't agree with the bolded. Guys don't know how to tidy up the house, that's just the bitter truth

Haaaaaa! Why not?
In this present day and age?
Sons should be as good at housework as daughters So no woman can do him yanga and he wont end up marrying the wrong woman just because she can cook jollof rice and he was getting fed up of eating bread alone cos he cant cook.

If I enter a suitors kitchen and meet this, I will run away
It shows a lazy dirty man.
I will run 440 o!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by EfemenaXY: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
captianfreeman:

Looks like pigeon droppings on the cooker. How does your friend manage to touch the knobs while cooking without flinching? lipsrsealed

This must be Njokusboy's kitchen. grin grin
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by damiso(f): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
***pukes **utterly disgusting

No wonder my mum says before you accept to eat in a persons house stylishly enter the kitchen and toilet first .She would say Those two rooms kinda determine how clean/dirty a person is .
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by PresVA: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
lofty900:
Just say YOU don't know how to keep tidy rather than saying guys because some guys are actually very neat!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by EfemenaXY: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
damiso:
***pukes **utterly disgusting

No wonder my mum says before you accept to eat in a persons house stylishly enter the kitchen and toilet first .She would say Those two rooms kinda determine how clean/dirty a person is .

Lol!

Are you serious? cheesy cheesy

No work today, Dami?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by lilmax(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
lofty900:
undecided
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by damiso(f): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Are you serious? cheesy cheesy

No work today, Dami?

Yes o ..my mum would always stylishly decline food and even give us daggers to do same in certain houses cheesy as I grew older I realised it was due to the kitchens and bathrooms being not as clean as desired.

No work for me o till next week .. We had to split it out within the team to be fair so I got this week and some others next week
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by EfemenaXY: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
damiso:

Yes o ..my mum would always stylishly decline food and even give us daggers to do same in certain houses cheesy as I grew older I realised it was due to the kitchens and bathrooms being not as clean as desired.

No work for me o till next week .. We had to split it out within the team to be fair so I got this week and some others next week

Lol @ declining food. You know most people decline on superstitious grounds as per catching witchcraft cheesy cheesy Cleanliness is a completely different ball game.

Re: Work - I've got both weeks off. smiley
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by damiso(f): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol @ declining food. You know most people decline on superstitious grounds as per catching witchcraft cheesy cheesy Cleanliness is a completely different ball game.

Re: Work - I've got both weeks off. smiley

Lucky you.. It will be quiet next week I guess will use that time to get cracking on certain tasks.

My mum that woman eh .. I got a bit of my OCD from her. She used to tell my aunties off that sometimes untidy is allowed when you have lil kids but filth is not and I agree.That kitchen is filthy and is harbouring zillions of germs.. My body was itching just looking at the picture.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by EfemenaXY: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
damiso:

Lucky you.. It will be quiet next week I guess will use that time to get cracking on certain tasks.

My mum that woman eh .. I got a bit of my OCD from her. She used to tell my aunties off that sometimes untidy is allowed when you have lil kids but filth is not and I agree.That kitchen is filthy and is harbouring zillions of germs.. My body was itching just looking at the picture.

Lol! Come over to the food thread - let's chat.

Need to ask you something(s) anyway...
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Looks like pigeon droppings on the cooker. How does your friend manage to touch the knobs while cooking without flinching? lipsrsealed

This must be Njokusboy's kitchen. grin grin

Chai, I don die angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by EfemenaXY: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
njokusboy:

Chai, I don die angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls don't die. Christmas is just around the corner. lipsrsealed

Besides, wetin I talk? Was simply paying you a compliment na. cool cool
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by thelish(f): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
lofty900:

And it is OK for a bachelor's kitchen to be like this? Bachelorhood na certificate to dirty?
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You See This? by thelish(f): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
I will never forgive mysef.

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Adultery Between Married Couples / HELP : An Innocent Friendship Turning Disastrous / Why Do Some Nigerians Love Wasting Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.