Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Adults Novel: Kidnap Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adults Novel: Kidnap Me (1193 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adults Novel: Kidnap Me by ifyasia(f): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2015
This are excerpts from chapter 1 and 2

Chapter 1

Julius stared at the sleeping form of his wife for a long time, wondering how life would have been without her.
From head to toe, she was unimaginably beautiful. Her skin glowed in the semi-darkness, her hips curved to perfection. And if she wasn’t backing him, he would be looking at well-endowed chests and finely sculpted face. He loved her lips the most.
But with all these, Julius still wished his wife dead, or better still, lost. He wanted and needed a life devoid of her. He had never known peace and happiness since he married her. And he always wondered how he managed to missed her deadly qualities and was just finding out after foolishly getting himself hitched to her.
He had run from pillar to post to solve the problems which were his wife. He was still searching; looking for solutions and dying slowly each day he spent with her. He wasn’t actually dying physically, for she would not let him, but his spirit had withered, shrivelled out.
Maybe he should just reach over now and try strangling her again. The last time he tried it, he regretted it for weeks. She punished him thoroughly and he thought God would finally grant him his wish and take away his miserable life, but that didn’t happen. He lived on, to suffer more in her cruel clutches.
She stirred, sighing in her sleep. Julius quickly dived back on the bed, closing his eyes tight.
‘I know you are awake,’ Venus said softly, her eyes still closed. ‘I could hear you thinking in my sleep. Thinking one of your evil thoughts.’
Julius remained silent. She must not know he was awake or he would be in for a gruelling night.
Venus sat up, opening her beautiful eyes and smiling down at him. She reached over and smacked his cheek. ‘Get up,’ she ordered him gently. ‘Since you are awake, we can have some fun.’
Julius was already quaking. He was hungry and tired. If she handled him again, he wouldn’t be able to go to work the next day. His fashion business was already suffering as it was. The top of the shelf boutique he opened eight years ago, that steadily drew classy crowd for five years until he married Venus, then the success of his businesses suddenly depended on her moods. He wished to God he never opened that boutique, the reason and where he met her.
Venus removed her flimsy red nightie. ‘Come, I need it. You made me Hot just by using your brain too much this middle of the night.’
He remained still.
She got up and straddled him. He opened his eyes and sighed. ‘Venus, I am tired and hungry.’
She opened her eyes wide in shock. ‘Why didn’t you eat?’
‘There was no food in the house and I had no money.’
She shrugged. ‘’Kay, I will get you something to eat later. You shouldn’t have returned late today. I have warned you several times to always come back early.’
‘The last of my workers left today. I had to run the shop alone.’
She shrugged again. ‘Well, if you had been a good husband, I would have come to the boutique to help you out.’
‘Venus, I am a good husband. I do everything you tell me. Why don’t you have mercy on me and…’
Her eyes suddenly changed colours, from light brown to stormy black orbs. ‘What? You want me to leave you again? To divorce you?’
Julius held his breath.
‘Well, you know I will never leave you now. I like you too much. I want us to have children. Plenty children. I have always wanted them. Maybe seven girls and a boy.’ She smiled. Then screamed, ‘but you don’t want to give me children! You are deliberately impotent!’
Julius covered her mouth with his palm. ‘Shhh! The neighbours. You don’t want police case again?’
She scuffed. ‘Let them go and pick police again that we are disturbing their peace and they will regret it the way they did the last time.’
‘Julius shifted a little under her weight. ‘I was the one that suffered it. The police men let you go and threw me behind counter all night.’
‘Well, I poisoned the neighbours four Alsatians to revenge your incarceration. They couldn’t prove it.’
‘That was cruel. Whatever the poor dogs did to you.’
‘They disturbed my peace by barking.’
‘When there is an intruder.’
She hissed. ‘I don’t need mere dogs to protect me. They weren’t mine so why should they be barking for me?’
Julius shut up. He didn’t want to rile her. After those incidents with the neighbours the people had learnt to steer clear of anything going on between him and Venus. They never intervened even if Julius was screaming down the compound in agony.
Presently, he hoped she had forgotten about sex.
She disappointed him. ‘Darling,’ she purred, ‘I am all wet and dripping. Can you feel it?’ she caught hold of his hand and shoved it under her, in between her legs. ‘Feel it.’
He sighed, resigning to fate.
She grabbed his penis and began to work on them, massaging and tugging it. Against his wish, his thing sprang to life. She grinned happily, that was the only part of him she really liked a lot.
She lifted herself up, positioned his member at the tip of her opening, eased it in smoothly and began to ride him, moaning as she did so.

She was on top of him for 10 minutes flat. He remained hard while she rocked, climaxing several times in a row. She climbed off him when she was done, his dick still stiff.
She traipsed to the kitchen naked, returning a minute later with a plate of rice and salad and a bottle of chilled Star beer. He didn’t wonder where she got it from. He was used to that. She could produce whatever dish she wished anytime and could make the house empty of food too.
She placed the food on a bedside stool and returned to bed. Julius jumped up immediately to eat but she held him. ‘We are not done yet. I had just few orgasms. I need more.’
Julius shook his head. ‘I am starving.’ He stubbornly carried the food and spooned in rice to his mouth and chewed it fast. His throat constricted when he tried to swallow. He tried several times to swallow the food but couldn’t. Then his chest began to burn. He looked at his wife. She was glaring at him with squally eyes. He returned the food to the table and lay back on the bed, his manhood pointing upwards like a long metal water pump.
Wordlessly, Venus climbed on top of him and began to ride him again. She climaxed thirty minutes later and that was when he could swallow his food. He ate hungrily, polishing off the plate in a flash and chasing it down with gulps of his beer, breathing like he just ran a mountain race. She brought more food to him, rubbing his back as he choked down rice.

Chapter 2

Predictably, Julius was too tired to go to the boutique the next morning. He groaned as the sun broke through the curtains to remind him men like him were off to work. Venus slept soundly beside him. He got up to ease himself then pad to the parlour. A flask and cups were on the dining table. Toasted bread and eggs in a plate sat beside the flask.
When did his wife prepare this meal? He must be too whacked to notice her doing these things. He sat down and devoured the breakfast and returned to bed.
When he woke up two hours later around eleven o’clock, Venus was already up and dressed. She was applying her perfume. She looked stunning in a simple royal blue gown that hardly reached her knees.
‘Where are you going to?’ he asked her.
She turned around, checking herself in the full length mirror. ‘All of us mustn’t be lazy and idle about in the house. I have a job interview to attend.’
‘You didn’t tell me that when you were here, all night, screwing me to oblivion,’ Julius almost shouted.
She stared at him, her lips curled in amusement. ‘What is eating you? I thought men love vagina. Better get up and go to work. Lazy man.’
She picked up her bag. ‘Let me not meet you here when I return.’ She swished off.
Julius knew she wasn’t going to any interview. She must have one poor man in one corner she was going to torment for the rest of the day. Julius was supposed to feel jealous, but it wasn’t there. He was rather relieved that he was going to be free of Venus for a while.
He got up, picked his phone and called his brother, the only member of his family still talking to him. Venus had stripped him of almost all his relatives. She never allowed any of them to visit and never spoke to them. His father died a sad man a year back. On his dying bed, he lamented the misfortune of his first son. None of the family members attended Julius’s wedding, because his wife insisted they do it abroad. And Julius never visited home after the wedding, even when his father was gravely ill. When the old man eventually died, Venus insisted he mustn’t travel for the funeral.
Julius swore he must attend his father’s burial. And that was when she nearly killed him.
She had glared at him and said. ‘You will not leave this street.’
He had decided to travel with his own car. As he was about to drive out of his street and join the main road, another car from nowhere rammed into his? Julius ended up with a fractured leg. He was screaming, telling people helping him out of his car not to take him home but to a motor park.
‘I need to see my father’s corpse,’ he kept shouting. ‘I must attend my father’s burial!’
‘He is delirious,’ one man told another. ‘Shock, I guess.’
‘Take it easy mister,’ another said. ‘Your father is dead. Thank God you are alive. Let’s take him to the hospital. Somebody, call his wife.’
‘Don’t call my wife!’ he screamed. ‘I don’t want to see her.’
‘Delirious again.’
He saw Venus looking down at him. ‘He is my husband,’ she cried. ‘Take him to the house. I will call our family doctor immediately.’

If you like to continue this story, download it at www.ifyasia.com/?book=kidnap-me

Re: Adults Novel: Kidnap Me by ammy4id: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
hi ify, i realy enjoy one of your novel (my ghost husband) buy your web site is not going,

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I? / Why Is It Hard As An Author To Get Publishing? / All Things Fantasy & Sci-fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.