Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Is The Solution Pls Help Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Solution Pls Help Me (586 Views)

Finally The Solution To Fuel Problems Is Here.. With NEO-SOCKET Fuel Saver / House Please, What Is The Solution To A Peougeot 605 With A Stiffing Steering? / Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution Pls Help Me by depair: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
I scanned my car and got the following codes p0440 p0441 p0446
How can i resolve this i no too get money.
Re: What Is The Solution Pls Help Me by mayor2013: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
depair:
I scanned my car and got the following codes
p0440
p0441
p0446

How can i resolve this i no too get money.

Tank vent recirculation system. First clear those codes and drive again, secondly make sure your fuel tank cover is properly locked if the fault error still persists. It means you either have a bad purge vent valve solenoid or your car's canister box is bad. As a result of over filling your tank and leaving your enginr running while refilling your tank. What car are you complaining about here?
Re: What Is The Solution Pls Help Me by depair: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
toyota camry 2000 av neva fill my tank since av been using it wat the estimate cost of fixing
Re: What Is The Solution Pls Help Me by mayor2013: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
depair:
toyota camry 2000
av neva fill my tank since av been using it
wat the estimate cost of fixing

How do you expect to give you a quotation without proper diagnosis

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of Unbalanced Wheel / Why Are My Brakes Squealing??? / Car Noises: Some Types And How to Stop Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.