Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) (26942 Views)

Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Tolexander: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Clerverly:
This is to tell you the Level of hate inherent in those who wanted a Nigeria where Stealing Was Not Corruption.

When they are not fabricating news to Pitch Tinubu against Buhari, they are busy fabricating a phantom interview with Prominent Nigerians to malign the Best Government Since Indepence...

Tomakint, ShowYourCertificate(Sincere9gerian).

*Warning* Disregard any news from Vanguard Newspapers, The Tribune and Guardians Newspaper about this administration. They are on a mission with the very corrupt Nigerians who raped the country.
so na the guy dey behind the monicker?

Hmmm!
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Clerverly: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tolexander:

Hmmm!

Haba, you no know before? E don we dey the game now...
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Tolexander: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Clerverly:

Haba, you no know before? E don we dey the game now...
honestly, I dey wonder how you guys dey sabi who dey use another monicker grin

E be like sey u self na don for the game grin
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by segalex: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I said it yesterday when the news came out that itse sagay couldn't have said all those things credited to him, even the tone of the interview didn't look like that of the prof.
It's really pathetic!
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by eyesofgod: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
doctokwus:
But that tribune journalist needs real psychiatric evaluation . How cud he av sat down,took time and concocted that interview.
Infact that guy can kill his family member!

Gbam! This is one of the few occasions I wished Kim Jong-un was our HOS.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by lolu20: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
sagey should swear dat e didn't say such. back door tins.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Donjowebs(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Don't be afraid of PMB but be very afraid of the consequences of your action(s).
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Rex007: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just out of curiosity.....

Did the writer of the article interviewed, wrote, edited, vetted, and also did the publishing all by himself?
Something is definitely amiss here. How many times have new reporters employed were announced?
Why couldn't the Tribune accept responsibility and quietly dismiss the reporter for the alleged fabrication?

God help this nation......
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by lolu20: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC is still trying to make PDP look bad.they don't want to work. no time abeg.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by yudee233: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
MindTwister:
I read the supposed article and while it is important to highlight the objection if the professor, I sense that the truths espoused therein forms strong basis for thinking that the article mirrors the thinking of someone within the hierarchy of the APC.

Check the statements of facts in the interview and it becomes fishy that something is amiss somewhere.

Was someone somewhere threatened? Will the truth about this interview be know in the future if this isn't?

Buhari needs to close the gap between his supporters and the PDPs. As a national leader he should heal, and while not condoning the excesses perpetrated by the PDP he should know that many are just waiting for him to fail - the intentions of the authors of that article. He must embrace all now before it is too late like a father with delinquent children. We are the better for it.

I am the MindTwister and I just wanna produce sense.
The report stated 3 names that conducted the interview
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by eyesofgod: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tolexander:

Hmmm!

Men! I am just knowing too. The decoder some people get here no get pair at all.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by ozo13(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
A product of children(PDP) of hate.so am not surprised.serves him right.I hope he will be charge to court soon wr he will have to vomit all d money he got from d deal

1 Like

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Why making the reporter the scapegoat? What about the Editor that allowed it to be published and the Sunday Editor of Tribune? Itsa Sagay should sue them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by MindTwister: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
oluwafreshkid:

Can one produce light from a dark factory? undecided

Can a kid make 'sense'?
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Forwetinnah: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Clerverly:
This is to tell you the Level of hate inherent in those who wanted a Nigeria where Stealing Was Not Corruption.

When they are not fabricating news to Pitch Tinubu against Buhari, they are busy fabricating a phantom interview with Prominent Nigerians to malign the Best Government Since Indepence...

*Warning* Disregard any news from Vanguard Newspapers, The Tribune and Guardians Newspaper about this administration. They are on a mission with the very corrupt Nigerians who raped the country.

Yes...we should embrace "The Nation" aka APC newspaper like Zombies, sorry we are not all dummies. There was NO FABRICATION in that interview. .just the APC trying to sweep their mess under the carpet as usual but people who have eyes can still see..we don't need Sagay to tell us

1 Like

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by arresa: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Corruption fights back in so many ways. Even using staged, fabricated and corrupt interview is fair game.

The emergence of crooked and corrupt blogs operated bt crooks and disgruntled beneficiaries of the last administration and their endless odious and fraudulent internet lies and fabrication is destroying journalism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by after1: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
That female poster has been advised time and again to stick to the romance section and development of her useless "diary" but would heed good counsel.

She's all but reduced her reputation to a recluse of what it used to be, dabbling into unfamiliar territory like politics.

She's indeed a shame to behold.

The lady is only good at spreading false news just to malign and insult the President. Same with the firefire guy. Too much hatred in there heart...Gosh.

5 Likes

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by ubah84(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
wailers don run. 10000 view but only 80 comments

2 Likes

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by darlenese(f): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
I smell a rat
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Bismarck10(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Clerverly:

I concur.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Tolexander: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
eyesofgod:

Men! I am just knowing too. The decoder some people get here no get pair at all.
thanks to Cleverly!
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by arresa: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why making the reporter the scapegoat? What about the Editor that allowed it to be published and the Sunday Editor of Tribune? Itsa Sagay should sue them

the reporter has been dismissed from the employ of the company and the Editor, Sunday Tribune, placed on indefinite suspension.

Read and comprehend basic english words.

Instead of the usual cheap and mindless rants, sane, lawful and rational minds should first condemn such gross lies, deception, fabrication and assault on our collective senses as a society no matter what strictly based on right and wrong, but people like you are just too politically and mentally corrupt and too far gone to purvey pro societal lawful and rational sentiments.

There's got to be more to you as a human being than your usual support, affinity and comfortability with crookedness and lawlessness.

4 Likes

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Firefire(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
after1:

The lady is only good at spreading false news just to malign and insult the President. Same with the firefire guy. Too much hatred in there heart...Gosh.

Ki ni se te mi tire ? Dehin lehin mi.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by after1: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Firefire:

Ki ni se te mi tire ? Dehin lehin mi.

You rejoice for every bad news, repent cos those change they pay you is blood money. Ire oooo

5 Likes

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by teepain: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonye you are so on point. If a case of irresponsible journalism is established the Editor and Sunday Editor should be fired too. That is why they are the bosses.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by odion81(f): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just read the tribune report, they have also suspended the editor. However they said that the interview was done by phone and the person on the line was not the Prof. See eh all these should verify their news before posting them. This is a big dent on the reputation of The Tribune

1 Like

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Firefire(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
after1:

You rejoice for every bad news, repent cos those change they pay you is blood money. Ire oooo

Wrong allegation embarassed

Who is paying me ?

Eberu Olohun ooo, Ittaqillah

Hayyak Allah
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by Speakdatruth: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
MindTwister:
I read the supposed article and while it is important to highlight the objection if the professor, I sense that the truths espoused therein forms strong basis for thinking that the article mirrors the thinking of someone within the hierarchy of the APC.

Check the statements of facts in the interview and it becomes fishy that something is amiss somewhere.

Was someone somewhere threatened? Will the truth about this interview be know in the future if this isn't?

Buhari needs to close the gap between his supporters and the PDPs. As a national leader he should heal, and while not condoning the excesses perpetrated by the PDP he should know that many are just waiting for him to fail - the intentions of the authors of that article. He must embrace all now before it is too late like a father with delinquent children. We are the better for it.

I am the MindTwister and I just wanna produce sense.
rubbish. unfortunately I read till the end to understand nothing. u made no sense

1 Like

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by OnReflection: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Very good!!

Let me restate what I said in a related thread.

Wailers opened a dozen threads regarding the fake interview- even their self proclaimed Matriarch from the Shadow Cabinet created one and insulted the president as usual.

This is the umpteenth time their lies would be exposed under a month. It happened before the elections and it is happening again.

We told this formula would NEVER work, trying to pull a good man down at all cost, they didn't listen then, they aren't listening now. And as they trudge along in the dirt-road that leads to nowhere but total damnation, the shameful fate that befell them 8 months ago would revisit them again!

Now they are running all over the place spreading lies about one fictitious interview granted by Onaiyekan- it is just a matter of time before the Bishop comes out to expose their lies, just like Sagey.

It is well with Baba and Nigeria.

Here's what they said in their retraction of the story:

I've got a very good hunch where the person at the other end of the phone comes from.

What a shame. The desperation of PDP and her supporters is sickening!

#Spits.

I have counseled her on a few occasions against mortgaging her reputation, in pursuit of unworthy causes.
But you know, ‘tyranny the tribe’ has a way of taking the mind hostage. cool

At this point, it is probably best to let her continue in stride and face the ignominy that lies ahead.
After all, the falconer won't be blamed for the errant falcon which strays into the path of determined hunters - propelled by inordinate and misplaced ambition.

4 Likes

Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by miqos02(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
ok
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by rusher14: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
This kain time wey work no dey.

Maybe e go turn to blogger sha.
Re: Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) by amtaken(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
That interview WAS NOT fabricated.

You will soon know the TRUTH.

It WON'T be long....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn / NAF Launch Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway Avoid Criminal Activities. PICS / Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.