Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger (1027 Views)

Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos / How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger by smushi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
I've read many journals about garlic and Ginger, that it's very good for our health, so I went to the market to buy them. But my problem is, I don't know how to prepare it with food or anything. please I need guidelines on how to prepare this wonderful spices, Either with rice, beans, soup, or tea. Thanks.
Re: How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2015
If u want to boil ur meat u can chop ur garlic into it, finely chop I mean,when u want to grind or blend pepper peel the garlic and blend with pepper here you don't need to finely chop it,the blender will do the needful, as for ginger, u just need to scrap the brown back off,u will see the yellow part,that's the ginger,u blend it with pepper too
Re: How To Prepare Garlic And Ginger by smushi(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2015
ajuwarhodes:
If u want to boil ur meat u can chop ur garlic into it, finely chop I mean,when u want to grind or blend pepper peel the garlic and blend with pepper here you don't need to finely chop it,the blender will do the needful, as for ginger, u just need to scrap the brown back off,u will see the yellow part,that's the ginger,u blend it with pepper too

Noted!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Your Body If You Start To Eat 3 Eggs A Day / Photos: I Searched For This Meal For Over 19 Years / Ask Anything About NAFDAC Regulations For Foods And Drugs Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.