Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Many Side Effects Of Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Many Side Effects Of Abortion (1901 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Side Effects Of Abortion by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Even though abortion is capitally wrong, so many girls, ladies and women still gets involved in it today, this they do for so many reasons. They don’t consider the after effects of abortion.

So many of these females get stuck after marriage, they can no longer conceive so they resolve to miracle from God, IVF and other alternatives.

The decision of getting an abortion done is never easy for a girl. This decision requires a lot of emotional support from the patient’s family and friends. However, the inner strength also plays a crucial part in this regard.

There are basically two methods of terminating an unwanted pregnancy. Surgical abortion and medical abortion are the two methods that can be taken up by the patient.

A large number of people feel that medical abortion through an abortion pill is safer and convenient. This is why people prefer abortion pills over surgical abortion techniques. But before you consume such a medication, you should go through its effects. Here, we are going to render you complete information on this topic.
Below are some of the common effects of abortion:

Even if an abortion is carried out safely and the woman retains her normal self, there are many side-effects which can take place and cause trouble for the woman. Studies reveal that almost 90 percent of woman who undergo abortion, face some kind of side-effect at some point of time or the other. Most side-effects lessen as time passes by but some remain and may need medical attention to be cured completely.

• Cramps and abdominal pain – It is common for a woman to experience pain in the abdomen and cramps after an abortion. This pain may suddenly aggravate during the day and night.

• Nausea and vomiting – Just like in pregnancy, a woman may experience nausea and vomiting after her abortion too, making her feel uneasy throughout the day. Most women vomit in the morning though many may vomit immediately after eating anything.

• Irregular spotting and bleeding – Another side-effect is that of irregular spotting and bleeding after the abortion has been done and almost 80 percent of women experience this. Generally, the doctor prescribes medications for this and it may take some time for the bleeding to become regular.

• Diarrhea – Diarrhea is another side-effect which can be taken care of with the help of rest, proper nutrition and medications.

• Feeling dizzy and constant headache – Around 40 percent of the women who undergo abortion have reported that they have either felt dizzy or had constant headache for a few days after the abortion. Many women felt quite weak and were unable to carry on their daily basic activities for many days.

• Hot flashes or fever – Some women complain that they became feverish and experienced hot flashes after their abortion for as long as 7 to 10 days after the abortion. Correct medications help to reduce this side-effect immensely while in most cases they disappear by themselves.

• The most common symptom and effect is abdominal pain. Several patients have reported severe abdominal pain after the consumption of this medication. Therefore, it is advised that you go for a proper checkup before consuming this medication. As soon as, you experience severe pain you need to talk to your doctor instantly.

Read details @ http://nutrivalve.com/side-effects-of-abortion/
Re: The Many Side Effects Of Abortion by Spanner4(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nairalander Babes make una come read o
Re: The Many Side Effects Of Abortion by YorubaWoman: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oyun sise o daa.
Ibalopo aitojo o dara fun omoluabi smiley

1 Like

Re: The Many Side Effects Of Abortion by Ginaz(f): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Team no abortion....I'm so proud of myself baby kiss

No history of abortion, I won't want something I can't keep. Let me praise myself small, e no easy to maintain a clean record. Jehovah keep helping me o, I'm not perfect but I'm trying. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Alstonia Boonei, The Alternative Cure To Diabetes, Malaria And Arthritis / Seeing My Son Makes Me Sad / 7 Things I Hate In The Nursing Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.