Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer (4166 Views)

Fresh Fuel Scarcity Looms As PENGASAN Sets To Go On Strike / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by perculiarperson: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Had your useless god invested in the diversification of the economy when oil was selling at over $90pb for the better part of his regime, would we have been discussing this today? But instead, he spent all his time drinking himself under the table and shared our commonwealth amongst his ediotic league of pathological criminals like he shares his ogogoro, and here you are sounding like a poorly strung guitar.

What a shame.

I think you are a little bit misinformed. Please leave bias aside and invest in researching what he did outside oil & gas. Especially in the real sector.

1 Like

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by tomakint: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
You should be ashamed of yourself. Had your useless god invested in the diversification of the economy when oil was selling at over $90pb for the better part of his regime, would we have been discussing this today? But instead, he spent all his time drinking himself under the table and shared our commonwealth amongst his ediotic league of pathological criminals like he shares his ogogoro, and here you are sounding like a poorly strung guitar.

What a shame.
Dingbat, you must have been molested by the name Goodluck Jonathan in your life time.....always hoping from one thread like a loose Mona Monkey farting "Jonathan is the problem" your miserable self never come to the sound knowledge that Nigeria's problem started way back in 1960 yet you heap all the badluck of Nigeria on his small head and he gave his best despite the odds from you despicable lots......here you are with your big head sounding like a whipped ninny chanting 'Sai Baba' when his fellow Mallams here in Abuja are shouting 'Haba Baba' knowing the situation on ground. But you? No way, like a confused hawker who couldn't make any sales of his wares after a hard day resort to blame somebody undecided in case you have forgotten Jonathan is no more your President but Buhari quit these blame games like a certified dolt and start giving us the "Change you promised' mumuni....

1 Like

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by igwe123: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
bye bye to the era of wealth without work
Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by tempest01(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

Because oil producers from Akwa Ibom State, have not yet decided to invest in setting up a refinery within the state (e.g. people like Uduimo Itsueli of Dubri Oil). Govt will not set up any new refineries, in any of the states - they just don't have the money, despite all their campaign promises....

Only private investors are capable of doing so, and they need to be wooed by both the state govt and the NNPC, to set up such facilities in the state. undecided

I know of plans for refineries in akwaibom waiting for federal government approval

1 Like

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2015
omenka:
This might turn out to be a blessing in disguise. It would give up the necessary impetus to look away from our single product based economy.

More reason why Baba must put more pressure on Jonathan and his band of recalcitrant crooks to return every single penny they made away with when they held sway. We need all that money to invest in critical infrastructure and agriculture.

We must weather this storm at all cost!

jonah stole oyel money, wake me up if he also touch groundnut or cocoa money.
shebbi na una dey suffer oyel pollution?
gerrarahia mehn.
god go punish baba dullard if he no jail jonah.

1 Like

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by chesterlee(m): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2015
We are in for it!!!

Bubu has finished us.

1 Like

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 22, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool Time to diversify. O ya cocoa farmers; coal miners; groundnut farmers; etc. get to work. Baba is waiting.

BTW: FTC God punish their father.

FYI, coal is also a goner.
Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Make una shine una eyes.
Oyel Christmas don finish

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by omenka(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2015
tomakint:

The fellow taken to the cleaners by a female forumite vibrating? How unfortunate. .....Omenka forming political commentator....how unfortunate cheesy look who is talking again ......ramapithecus lasan lasan bloody lowlife slave with no history. Don't die on my neck....douchebag
Mods must be awake now and sniffing around for whom to make an example of today so I'd just let this one slide.

I'm not gonna rob myself of my ability to comment on the forum for the rest of the year especially since your legion of crooked mentors under the Ogogoro Lord of Otuoke have been singing like canaries under the influence of EFCC's confesoquine.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Tough Time Looms As Nigeria Loses Biggest Oil Customer by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2015
omenka:
This might turn out to be a blessing in disguise. It would give up the necessary impetus to look away from our single product based economy.

More reason why Baba must put more pressure on Jonathan and his band of recalcitrant crooks to return every single penny they made away with when they held sway. We need all that money to invest in critical infrastructure and agriculture.

We must weather this storm at all cost!

I support the move to extract the last dollar illegally taken from GEJ and his team but I think we will get more if we can also take what is left from the gulf oil windfall from IBB and our power money from OBJ.

We truly need all these monies to diversify our economy.

OBJ failed to diversify the economy, Yar'adua failed to diversify the economy and GEJ also failed to diversify the economy.

All our democratically elected presidents must be called to account...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Is Coming Up In A Rural Community Of Umuchukwu Anambra State! / 11 Nails That Buried Nwoye's Hope At APC Gubernatorial Rally Held In Awka Today / The Fela You Have Never Seen Or Heard Before? See Picture & Listen To Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.