Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) (1929 Views)

Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang / This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by akaystum: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
I have heard stories of people entering one chance, i have my bit of experience early this morning. I was on my way to the office this morning and i decided to go by public transport -- BRT due to the increasing traffic this time of the year. I set out around 6.00 am to the nearest bus-stop, Salvation bus-stop in Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos. For me to get to Maryland where i can get BRT bus, i need to take a bus going towards that route. I entered this Lagos Yellow public transport bus i saw with a lady i met at the bus stop. Three guys were sitting already excluding the Driver and the Conduction. As we moved forward, they called for more passengers but no one was going towards Yaba / Palm-groove route.

As we linked the road going to Sheraton, i just notice that the conductor closed the door (still normal) and next he moved to the back seat(very unusual). Before i could say anything, one held my neck and two other guys were all over me. I tried to resist but i got the beaten of my life. At a point, life was almost squeezed out of me, so i pretended as if i had fainted. I was carried to the back seat and was made to sit on the floor -- all these happened while the bus was on motion.

The other lady was just crying as one of the guy was on her just in the second seat in front of me.

For full story and picture, Visit http://www.toopcity.com/showthread.php?tid=1644
Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by amiskurie(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
About 2 months ago,I witnessed a movie-like scenario on ikorodu road,same place with yours,around idiroko-town planning way.a danfo being chased by police.passengers in it were wailing as the police keeps chasing the bus.
It was one chance vehicle...the bus turned and espace though after dropping the injured victims on town planning way.
Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by XD3G: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sorry about your ordeal bro-but why did you have to post a link to a for the complete story? That sort of makes your story sound fictitious. In anyway, thank goodness you are still very much alive (if indeed,it happened).

5 Likes

Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by menix(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nice Lie but La Click La grow teeth for yansh...

4 Likes

Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by Chanchit: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
So after dem kidnap you you still wan send u go read the story for another link? That's another reason you deserve to be kidnapped.

4 Likes

Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by utenwuson: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
if u like say u were killed! I ll not click!

3 Likes

Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by ogashman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
make I hear say I click dat link

2 Likes

Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by Thunderlicious: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Na u sabi. Let dem kidnapp your family, it won't change anything... My yansh is still going to be black.

2 Likes

Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by akaystum: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Who cares if you believe or not, this will surely save someone life if you learn from it.

Many were told but few will believe....
Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by delequake(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
akaystum:
Who cares if you believe or not, this will surely save someone life if you learn from it.

Many were told but few will believe....

Oh really? Clap for ya self.

1 Like

Re: One Chance -- I Was Kidnapped Today (picture) by nikz(f): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2015
So sorry. God will arrest them

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) / Cultist Arrest In Rsust Today / Nigeria Guy Killed His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.