Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch (2157 Views)

How I Made My Delicious Weekend Fish Barbecue / What's D Difference Btw Pasta, Spaghetti N Macaroni / How To Make Homemade Pasta From Scratch By Hand (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by saltoftheearth0(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Before you ask what this post is doing in the health section. I'm new here and went to the food section to post but I was told I could only post in few weeks.

And this couldn't wait.

Yea so this is about my home made pasta journey.

I decided to make my own pasta today so I went online to steal some recipes. Got one and got to work immediately,as I was on it my friend came to visit saw me making my own pasta and the next thing she says is life is too sweet to make your own pasta from scratch, I kind of agree with her on that but another thing is I'm curious about food,the right word is in extremely passionate about food.i mean that's what I do for a living.
Moving on,so I told her I was curious and wanted to try something new.

I followed the instructions online and after that I made a delicious healthy pasta

So I will share the recipe shortly. Oh and pictures also.

Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by dominique(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Following...
Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by MissSlimbody(f): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
I see Jacabi viewing.
Na so you like food reach grin
Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pics pls nd try to tell how u did it
Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by okirewaju(f): 3:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by jacabi(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I see Jacabi viewing. Na so you like food reach grin
Oh my God! Just to see the wonders the op performed.
Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by Rubyventures: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuP6lnZfQYA&sns=em

while waiting you can watch this grin grin grin grin
Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by khukhi(f): 2:06am On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Made My Own Pasta From Scratch by Rubyventures: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2016

Maggi Vs. Knorr / Spicy PARRY Jellof Rice / How To Prepare Sweet Beans And Potato Pottage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8