Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. (868 Views)

Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. by olabukola: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
I need answer to this question pls, any picture to back it pls publish for us to see.

Long Live PMB
Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. by kettykin: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Long live the man who has shot and killed the highest number of unarmed protesters in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. by olabukola: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
kettykin:
Long live the man who has shot and killed the highest number of unarmed protesters in the history of Nigeria.
You can open another thread to discuss that pls. I need answer to my question.
Re: Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. by kettykin: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
olabukola:
You can open another thread to discuss that pls. I need answer to my question.

That would lead to multiplicity of threads and a drain on server resources, I only helped you since no body considered your post worth replying to.

2 Likes

Re: Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. by kettykin: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please forumites help him with answers to his questions
Re: Did PMB Preside Over The FEC Meeting Of Today. by henchamb(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
No na Jonathan

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

History Repaeting Itself: What NY Times Wrote About Buhari's Govt In 1984 / The Trent Names Goodluck Jonathan As Person Of The Year 2015 / Kogi Elders To Faleke: Accept Verdict Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.