Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time (872 Views)

Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career / Career Or Marriage, Which One Do You Work For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by cr80vity(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2015
please guys, m confuse...I v passion for computer bt my work is not giving the time to study my computer programs...once m bk from work, I wil b tired so I wont b able to practice or study my computer programming nd we all no the IcT world is now about those who r gud at it not those who merely no...I dnt no if my decision to stop work and face my computer career (although m learning those programing language on my own with. frnds help also) or I shld kip working cux of money...another thing is since nysc mobilization wil b March(at most, I believe), shld I just stop work, face d computer stuff m learning so dat if opportunity shows up whr m serving, I would v bin gud by den or I just continue ds my work...pls guys help cux m thinking of tellin my boss I won't b coming to work again...(my salary whr m working rite nw is 20k for those who wil want to ask how much m collecting)
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by MRLINGTON(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
depend d kind of working ur doing @the moment and hw much u get out of it
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by cr80vity(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2015
MRLINGTON:
depend d kind of working ur doing @the moment and hw much u get out of it
its in d post...I said 20k
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by MRLINGTON(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
cr80vity:
its in d post...I said 20k

if u think the computer works would earn u a good pay den u go for it
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by Juxtified(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Another factor to consider: if you stop your job now, will you still be able to sustain yourself while doing your computer programs?
If not then the next best option is to get another job that gives you more free time
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by cr80vity(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Juxtified:
Another factor to consider: if you stop your job now, will you still be able to sustain yourself while doing your computer programs?
If not then the next best option is to get another job that gives you more free time
if its feeding, I no hw to go about it den since nysc s march, it mins I just v to sustain myself for two months...after dat s nysc..allowee tins
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Programmers dont code in the day.....we prefer the dark nights lol......
We're the wizards of the night!!

Just kidding,
and to ur qstn;
its possible to achieve both work and studies at the same time......speaking frm experience, when i was in school, i had part time job; worked after school hours, borrowed course materials from the library when going to my apartment, and still write codes at night!! Actually, i code 3 times a week then.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by Juxtified(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
cr80vity:
if its feeding, I no hw to go about it den since nysc s march, it mins I just v to sustain myself for two months...after dat s nysc..allowee tins
If you're going for NYSC in 2months, then I'll suggest you continue your present job of 20k. First you'll need it for your NYSC preps and all, and second, you are likely to have plenty of time during NYSC to run your computer programs
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time by OkonJoseph101(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2015
I No Get Office But I Dey Make Money
Every morning, I wake up and turn on my laptop, create content, post in my Facebook membership community that I anchor and other groups that I belong to, post on online forums and reply to people who reached out to me.
Every weekend, it is either I am coaching clients in the area of wealth creation or how to succeed in online business. If I am not coaching, then I am attending an online coaching class with top online entrepreneurs.
I help people who have issues with making more money or who want to start a business they already have interest on and I also train clients that are ready to build a profitable consulting or coaching business into an online empire with their phones or laptop. All these and more I do when am online. And guess what! I get paid for it. YES! I get paid to help these people become who they want to become. I don’t do it for FREE again. You want to know why? (Story for another day)
When I started years ago, I was thinking about getting an office for my coaching business and the cost for renting was so high that it bothered me so much I nearly gave up on my passion.
But not until I ran a post series on my timeline and an aspiring entrepreneur from Namibia inbox me and ask me if I can prepare a business plan for a poultry farm. I said yes. Then he said, “what’s the fee?” I was afraid at first because it was my first time to work with someone aside my country. I gave him the price. And there was a little pause. He did not reply immediately. As I was planning on giving him a reduction hoping that was the reason for the long pause, he finally said, YES! And that was my first international work.
Presently, I have worked with clients from Malawi, Ghana, Zimbabwe, and many countries. All these I did without an office but I got paid consulting for them.
Are you ready to build your own coaching, counselling or coaching business that thrives in any economy?
All you need is one hour every day to run a consulting, coaching or counselling online business. Are you ready as I take you through the journey? If you are, 07037569338(whatsapp)
# GoodMorning… # MakingMoneyIsALifeStyle

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Big Offer For Computer Literate Nigerians / Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.