Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic (874 Views)

Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by baum1: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello,

If you have a first class in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics,Engineering and have your transcripts and certificates with you or you can easily get them, please send me an email. The opportunity is for further studies, master's or phd, abroad. I want to work with you to secure scholarships abroad if you are interested

Meanwhile, I am also very happy to provide advice to those with 2:1 who have their transcripts ready. Those with 2:2 can also be in touch if they have some money for tuition fees/living expenses and are looking for good schools with low tuition cost.

I believe someone somewhere must need this opportunity, so please keep the emails rolling in.

MODS - Please help qualified people in need of opportunities and make display this on the front page. As you know, there are thousands of Nigerians whose souls will bless you for giving them a chance to advance in life. Thank you.
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by economia: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
baum1:
Hello,

If you have a first class in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics,Engineering and have your transcripts and certificates with you or you can easily get them, please send me an email. The opportunity is for further studies, master's or phd, abroad. I want to work with you to secure scholarships abroad if you are interested

Meanwhile, I am also very happy to provide advice to those with 2:1 who have their transcripts ready. Those with 2:2 can also be in touch if they have some money for tuition fees/living expenses and are looking for good schools with low tuition cost.

I believe someone somewhere must need this opportunity, so please keep the emails rolling in.

MODS - Please help qualified people in need of opportunities and make display this on the front page. As you know, there are thousands of Nigerians whose souls will bless you for giving them a chance to advance in life. Thank you.

i pm u
drop ur email address.
the pm a thing does not work promptly
where is ur email adddress?
i pm u but i know it does not work
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by baum1: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
economia:

i pm u
drop ur email address.
the pm a thing does not work promptly
where is ur email adddress?
i pm u but i know it does not work

Hello bro,

I have responded to your email or pm.
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by economia: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
baum1:

Hello bro,

I have responded to your email or pm.
I have responded
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by nabiz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
What about BIO. TECHNOLOGY sir? Though still waiting for youth service
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by baum1: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
nabiz:
What about BIO. TECHNOLOGY sir? Though still waiting for youth service

Hello,

Apologies I can't be of help to you in that area.

All I can say is that if you have a decent academic performance, then give any school a try no matter where it is in the world.
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by profem1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
I'd much appreciate it.
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by HomeTutor1(f): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
baum1:

Hello,

Apologies I can't be of help to you in that area.

All I can say is that if you have a decent academic performance, then give any school a try no matter where it is in the world.
I have sent you a mail.
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by chukwuebuka077: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
baum1:
Hello,
I SENT U A PM
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by baum1: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello people,

One more person to work with.

If you meet the above specification and have your transcripts and certificates, please be in touch. I need one more person to work with.

Thank you.
Re: Opportunities For First Class Holders In Physics/mathematics/statistics/economic by chukwuebuka077: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
baum1:
Hello people,
One more person to work with.
If you meet the above specification and have your transcripts and certificates, please be in touch. I need one more person to work with.
Thank you.

I sent you a mail Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Co-worker Ignoring Me When I Say Hi? / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / Criminologist Forum Let Us Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.