Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping (661 Views)

My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank / Disadvantage Of Online Shopping In Nigeria Especially with Konga / Do It Yourself Guide To Earning Money With Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping by Peggybunmi: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2015
I bought a product from konga site, the product was delivered at first, a China phone, instead of Nokia 220, a Nokia c-02 China made was despatched. Product was returned and my money refunded to wallet, cos I still had a little trust, I made an order for a Nokia lumia, which was also fake , unsealed , in a dirty pack, product was not collected from dispatch and until now, my money has not been refunded. I've been sending several mails as if am begging for my money.
Re: Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping by overdrive(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
U no sabi computer village. Once bitten twice shy
Re: Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping by dominique(f): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2015
That's the major disadvantage of online shopping
Re: Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping by pneumaticos(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Peggybunmi:
I bought a product from konga site, the product was delivered at first, a China phone, instead of Nokia 220, a Nokia c-02 China made was despatched. Product was returned and my money refunded to wallet, cos I still had a little trust, I made an order for a Nokia lumia, which was also fake , unsealed , in a dirty pack, product was not collected from dispatch and until now, my money has not been refunded. I've been sending several mails as if am begging for my money.

Bro,have you contacted seller t
Re: Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping by ITbomb(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2015
I've have never been disappointed by konga probably cos I only buy things sold by konga but even the last purchase of a gionee phone from a seller there, it was delivered as spec.

Read reviews and check how many units already sold and delivered before buying

1 Like

Re: Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping by Lagusta(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2015
ITbomb:
I've have never been disappointed by konga probably cos I only buy things sold by konga but even the last purchase of a gionee phone from a seller there, it was delivered as spec.

Read reviews and check how many units already sold and delivered before buying

you took the words out of my mouth....

@op, next time buy stuff directly from konga, not from third party sellers...

read reviews before buying...
Re: Bad Experience With Konga Online Shopping by Profsin: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hi Peggybunmi,
My name is Seyi and i work for Konga.Please i need the order number of the order that you are expecting a refund for.
I will look into this and ensure it is resolved as soon as possible.Apologies for the delay.

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business,product,campaign, Any Thing So Fast In 2016 / What Biz Can I Do With 200k Pls I Need Ur Advice.. / ‘I Met $3.7 Billion In Reserve, While Buhari Met $30 Billion’ – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.