Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos (43745 Views)

Bakassi: Senate Begins Probe Into Killing Of 97 Nigerians By Cameroon Gendarmes / Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / List Of Successful Nigerian Air Force 2016/2017 Recruitment List For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by shumuel(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
How are we sure she's the one ? The girl i saw wears an hijab and the girl am seeing now looks a bit well kept.

Nigerians!, sharp girl taking advantage grin

or is Vivian just spreading another rumor for her blog angry
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
No be make me sef enter road begin sell Suya.. Who knows where help might come from ? cheesy
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
The girl in d studio looks differrnt self!D gurl writing her homework boobs is more bigger dan d girl in d studio abi na my eyes? grin pple make una help me check cheesy
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by sirTesco(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
God will bring down the mighty in their abode and exalt the low estate of his handmaid.

Oluwa bless her for me 4 d sake of LOVE.
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
What I can see the girl doing in the picture is copying and pasting from an already finished assignment probably of a more serious friend probably because she didn't have time to do hers.. Anyways...that brought her to spotlight..
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Well done, well done. Be a Christ to someone this Christmas. smiley
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by stanlink(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Never kill hope, because the day of remembrance may just be around the corner
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Oh yes.

The girl who was doing her assignment while selling groundnut at night.

If only wealthy Nigerians will grant her a scholarship.

No they wont. Only the ones that show some nudity get help so they can take it further. Wealthy idiots
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hayjaycity:
What I can see the girl doing in the picture is copying and pasting from an already finished assignment probably of a more serious friend probably because she didn't have time to do hers.. Anyways...that brought her to spotlight..
Yeah, right.
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by ola1982(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Johnbosco77:
what of the plantain boy??
you mean timaya grin grin grin grin
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by striker9(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Still wearing the same dress
Nope...look very well...nothing is written on the top she wore on the night she was spotted.
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by henrydadon(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
doesn't she has a name...which one be "groundnut girl"
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by preccybaby(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bad belly plp tongue
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by henrydadon(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
them won give the girl contract to they deliver groundnut #kikiki
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by sukkot: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
sparkleice:
. I trust my naija pple,now others will copy from ds grl by doing Deir assignmnt inside traffic @ night too.Naija I hail thee.
the hustle is real outchea tongue
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Lanretoye(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Johnbosco77:
He is fine,na him become timaya.
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Johnbosco77:
He now sings leggo!
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
henrydadon:
doesn't she has a name...which one be "groundnut girl"

It's a moniker the media coined for her...
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
na make I go snap photo of me writing lyrics beside a jacked car with engine oil all over my body, mayb don JAZZY go sign me... cc @airforce1
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Oh yes.

The girl who was doing her assignment while selling groundnut at night.

If only wealthy Nigerians will grant her a scholarship.
so you are the poor type...wish I could get her connect,I'd contribute my quota!!!
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by daylae(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
diligence can be rewarding.
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Khd95(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Toyeebh:
is lasisi69 still
alife?

na education matter we dey talk here so,go school u say mbanu na education u wan gogrin

my bro,na ALIVE cool

anyways,me sef don look for lasisi tire
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by daxon001(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Johnbosco77:
Timaya? Dat 1 na olodo na sad
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by solpat(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where is Dasukigate? These are the people you should be sharing money to embarassed
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by tuna4servi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
So happy for her and I wish her all d best
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by lasisi69(f): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:

na education matter we dey talk here so,go school u say mbanu na education u wan gogrin

my bro,na ALIVE cool

anyways,me sef don look for lasisi tire
boss, I still dey... I dey observe things

1 Like

Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
I had tears in my eyes when I saw her pix that day. I was just thinking how lucky and privileged I was growing up. How blessed I am for God to have blessed my parents. I was thinking of how determined she is change her story. I was hurt at the same time that she had to be in that stuation. I really was overwhelmed !!!!
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by 400billionman: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
If you see that PLANTAIN BOY ?

Nah the pikin wey dey give him mama joy..
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by Mystery007(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Johnbosco77:
Timaya niyen grin
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by pweetyoge(f): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
I trust Nigerians!!soon u will start seeing kids doing assignments and even reading on the highway(End time assignment)LOL we know how to take advantage of everything in this country.Happy for the young Lad tho!
Re: The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Johnbosco77:

The Plantain boy don hammer since na. No be Timaya? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / 15 Things You Shouldn't Do In Public. / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.