Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World (449 Views)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village / The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World by Fatherherokay(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Is hope alive in the world? If all the money in the world is used in procuring and developing weapons, would it bring peace to the world? Presently the atmosphere in the world lacks one certain ingredient, and that is peace; news and rumor of war every now and then.
It is a pity that the world leaders have forgotten that the root of any disharmony is the absence of love. Love is the only language that can bring peace to the world.
Brothers hate brothers, friends hate friends, The Christians don’t like the Muslims, The Muslims don’t want to do anything with the Christians, The Buddhist believes other people are not worth to be friends with. Hatred now the order of the day. No unity in action and deeds. Nobody deeply love his/her neighbor as his/her self. The world is in disarray. The people, themselves, are frustrated. What a sick world we live in today! Is hope alive at all?

TO THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS: Instead of preaching love and harmony, hatred and discrimination is what you are planting into the mind of your people. The mindset
that since we do not practice the same religion brings disarray in the society. He doesn’t want to lend her because she is a Muslim. She doesn’t want to give him job because he is a Christian. He doesn’t want to... continue reading on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2015/12/the-world-is-sick-love-is-what-we.html#more
Re: The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
TO THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS: Instead of preaching love and harmony, hatred and discrimination is what you are planting into the mind of your people. The mindset
that since we do not practice the same religion brings disarray in the society. He doesn’t want to lend her because she is a Muslim. She doesn’t want to give him job because he is a Christian. He doesn’t want to have a rapport with him because he believed the other fellow is a pagan. Sometimes I ask myself, “did God really create religion from the onset, or is it that man chose to because they wanted to create a segregation or class within humanity”?

I always believe that the day we stop fighting for each other is the day we start to lose our sense of humanity. Sincerely speaking, humanity is lost in this present generation. Before, I thought religion is the solution to the political problems in the world, but now I realize religion has done nothing but compounded the problem in our societies and in our politics. The Christians want to vote for their brothers only, while the Muslims want to vote for their people only. They both forget we are all humans from the same origin.

TO THE POLITICAL LEADERS: Your selfishness and greediness is making you to gain power every day at the expense of the peace that ought to reign in the world. All you care for is yourself and your family. Have you forgotten that a second is too much for The Almighty to take the live and the power from you? Have you forgotten it doesn’t cost Him anything to destroy all you have in just one day? You use the money of the people to kill and to destroy the people.

You sponsor war; you finance the Boko haram, the ISIS, etc. because of your selfish interest. You turn tribes against tribes, religion against religion, nations against nations, family against family. Your callousness is going unnoticed, and you think you will go scot-free? Your sins will definitely come back to you. Even if you enjoy 1001 years, your generation will suffer every evil you have sponsored. Is hope alive?

TO THE FOLLOWERS: are we going to open our eyes and let these selfish people steal our joy? Are we going to keep watching and let our leaders lead us astray? Are we going to keep hating ourselves due to our ignorance? We need not to be gullible again. Let us wake up and fight for ourselves.

Let us clamor for peace and justice. Irrespective of your race, your color, your religion, your tribe, your status, or your gender. You must always stand for one thing, and that is the fact that Love and peace should reign in the world. Stand for humanity, and work for the success of your society. The world needs you more than before. Don’t underestimate the power of your actions. Watch out for the next episode…

If this article has been beneficial to you, kindly share or recommend for the consumption of others. Thank you…
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````BY: OLUKAYODE FADAIRO

nubian spoil show for u for the other thread me i cum spoil show for u here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....have fun tongue tongue
Re: The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World by Fatherherokay(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
lol @zaragal. u funny o. Dont wori, I'm coming 4u guys with Ak 47 and basuka. But sincerely, I apreciate you, ma'am. The sole aim is to impact lives positively. One love
Re: The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World by SAMBARRY: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
A million dollar question

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To You All / 20 Ways To Talk So Your Kids Will Listen ! / Sperm-banking Should Be Encouraged As Men Increasingly Have Children Later In Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.