Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner (41311 Views)

Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
bewla:
Pls let her grow before u start this your l thing o
cry
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by henrixx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:
So pretty kiss kiss kiss kiss

I av no ryt to judge was born out of wedlock nd i'm doing fine tongue

kkk.... Babymama pikin
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
henrixx:
kkk.... Babymama pikin

Atleast the baby mama is now a wife
Nd i have a father tongue
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have never seen Flavour with his baby and the baby mama together.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by feaworaoja007: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
God know why hin born girl too... cheesy
Karma's a biatch!
Baby's gonna be someone's babymama too...
Lol...buh it's not of my bidness!
Blinky Blink!
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by henrixx(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
sickstars:

Atleast the baby mama is now a wife
Nd i have a father tongue
kk I was reiterating wat u said in my way....

U can tell me more of the story... tongue
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
henrixx:
kk I was reiterating wat u said in my way....

U can tell me more of the story... tongue

Its a long story jare
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by CaptPlanet(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Awwwww! Lovely!!

She's so beautifullll!

I have to marry my girl Asap
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by dumie(f): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
The only difference between these 2 randy boys are that while Tuface has kids by just random bolekaja women, Flavour is doing his own with gorgeous beauty queens, hence the cute babies
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Medunah: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Awww..she's so cute.. buh dat doesn't mean I'm in support of him making our young girls baby mamas..say no 2 baby mamaism
Last time I checked, twas mutual, he didn't force any of those girls. And am sure the young girls has u termed them didnt complain to you, they knew wat they were going into nd still walked right through it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by phatasschick(f): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmm! Now its a man you are "not everybody wants to marry, assuming it Rita Dominic or Genevieve or one of those single female celebs y'all will start screaming go and get married. I bow for you guys ooo! Tuale!

cold:
Not everybody wants to get married. Why is this so hard for Nigerians to grasp?
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Monalisa185(f): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
bewla:
Pls let her grow before u start this your l thing o

I'm a lady...I just love her eyeballs...dunno wah you talking bout again...
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Monalisa185(f): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
pretydiva:
ask me again

woulda done that again if and only if you were blind...buh as it seems...you ain't....so there's no point...
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by ajalaolanr(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
yungchief:
Out of wedlock undecided

So?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by ostopsmich(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tired of that excess body and tummy fats? Visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html for solutions
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by IceDude(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Damn! The baby is very pretty......Cant wait to impregnate Onstelly cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by bewla(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Monalisa185:

I'm a lady...I just love her eyeballs...dunno wah you talking bout again...
Keep it that way no lady's thing u no
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Monalisa185(f): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
bewla:
Keep it that way no lady's thing u no

Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by yungchief(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
MJAP:

We never heard of Flavour rapping her, so what re u talking about?

Who said anything abt rape....
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by onstelly(f): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
IceDude:
Damn! The baby is very pretty......Cant wait to impregnate Onstelly cheesy grin
shocked
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Emodeee: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Medunah:

Medunah oblongatacheesy. How var na? Every time I.C.U, I see a replica of missmossy.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by IceDude(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
onstelly:
shocked
I'm serious, i will make u the best baby mama in the world tongue
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by darthv: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oh men take a look at the beautiful creation that fornication made. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by vislabraye(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
This Anna Banner could have gotten married to a cool guy but she preferred to be a baby mama . What a choice to make. Goodluck to her.
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by bayonino: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Regardless, the baby na BASTARD!...
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Sasuwa(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
a bastard?
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by cold(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
phatasschick:
Hmmm! Now its a man you are "not everybody wants to marry, assuming it Rita Dominic or Genevieve or one of those single female celebs y'all will start screaming go and get married. I bow for you guys ooo! Tuale!
I'm not in the business of urging people,male, female or any other sexual nomenclature they go by these days to get married. I've got more pressing issues to focus my mind on like global warming and starving children than bother about who's tying the knot and who isn't
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by oluwasegun007(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Cute girl.....just like d mum

BT guy plsssssss condom is very cheap, if u can't afford it, get inturch wit my P.A....aids is realrea, I still love2 av u around

Same goes to all celebrity present & future baby papas
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
panachuku:
Baby mama is a sin- na wetin many fools for niarland go talk. But u wey dey fornicate or don do abortion no be sinner U cant blame this musicians marriage wont work for most of them cos they are rarely home. Thier life if u no like am go backyard enter soakaway

Look It pains me to see comments like this.. This Anna I knew her from the age of 8, she was older than me. We were neighbors.. Her brother, her family... We were in close like dah.. This girl was too calm and too beautiful and judging from her mother's own story she should not have done something like this.

I mean she was miss Nigeria.. A role model to young girls out there.. Is this how we want our girls to end up.. Now what is the assurance that flavour is gonna get married to her. Good thing.. She didn't abort but why make such mistake? When bianca married ojukwu didn't they dethrone her? What world do we live in?
Re: Photo Of Flavour's Daughter With Anna Banner by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tiwa why do you still hide your pikin? abi tees sperm no try? see flavour child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's VIP Birthday In London (Pictures) / Charles Inojie: "Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Wasn’t Part Of The Movie Script” / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.