Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic (1074 Views)

Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / ‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Ex-minister Diezani Alison-madueke Appointed Commissioner In Dominican Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by unaneversee: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nigeria’s former Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke has reportedly been appointed a Trade and Investment Commissioner in Dominican Republic, a UK group alleges.
Diezani, who emerged the first female president of OPEC in 2014, is said to have obtained a citizenship from the Caribbean country last month with the help of the Prime Minister, Roosevelt Skerrit.
Her appointment as Commissioner is said to have been followed by a letter signed by Skerrit.
Diezani, first woman to be appointed to the board of Shell Petroleum Development Company Nigeria, is said to have no salary package on her new job and she is expected to help in promoting and marketing Dominica as a trade and investment domicile
Source:
http://www.nkiruhomann.com/2015/12/22/former-minister-diezani-gets-national-appointment-in-dominican-republic-report/
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by MKO4ever(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Is she still alive? thought I heard................

1 Like

Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by kozmokaz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin and bubu is still witch hunting ?
He who d Lord has blessed

. ......no man can curse !!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
The same woman that is gravely ill shey?....There is a scam somewhere.
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by eluquenson(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
She want to escape from UK with this tactics, she has forgotten that death doesn't care about your location.
Any where you like go, your days of reckoning is very near
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by unaneversee: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
why is the media saying she's dead. hmm
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by Elposeidon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
I thought this woman is supposed to be on the sick bed suffering from cancer...... What in the world is she doing in Dominican Republic Hmmmmmmm #Nigerians

#El-Poseidon
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by Acjohn(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
No Salary package? her services cannot be for free. she either bought that or she would serve for free while they protect her from EFCC.
Am waiting to see EFCC next move may be they too will seek to join the police of that country.

1 Like

Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by blazetitov: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ok oo. I sha know that there is an organization called Interpol cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by Mjshexy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
This lady & her cunning nature grin, I hope she realizes that imitation leads to Limitation if truly she was sick
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by dazdilijae(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Last time I checked EFCC nor any arm of govt in Nigeria has been able to file a charge on her with all the media corruption claims meaning she is innocent till evidence is shown. Fly free and higher madam
Re: Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic by Ayt27(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Does Nigeria have any extradiction treaty with Dominican Republic?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose At College Of Education E-library, Not Public Cyber Cafe! Why The Lies? / Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of Super Eagles Forward In Ibadan / Bayelsa Poll: Jonathan’s Men Dump Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.