Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection (1292 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have created this section so that you can use your influence to assist applicant to have a job. As you know many have the skills and qualification but they don't have anyone to help, so they putting their hope to God through you feel free to post those job here or even text them to me if you unable to post so I can help you to post them here

1 Like

Re: help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection by hapheey007(f): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2015
There is a vacant post for a Secretary at Alago-Meji area. The intending applicant must be computer literate and also an internet enabler. Call this number if you are interested 08008173726109.
Re: help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
hapheey007:
There is a vacant post for a Secretary at Alago-Meji area. The intending applicant must be computer literate and also an internet enabler. Call this number if you are interested 08008173726109.
thanks my sister. but can a guy apply for job? and what the name of the company
Re: help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
hometutors:

thanks my sister. but can a guy apply for job? and what the name of the company
and the phone number u gave is more than 11 digits
Re: help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection by odimbannamdi(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2015
hapheey007:

madam, this number wey u type so eh... overmistake dey worry am

OP, i admire your initiative. i did something similar, on a personal level though. you can check my footnote

1 Like

Re: help someone to get job where you work and where you have connection by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2015
odimbannamdi:

madam, this number wey u type so eh... overmistake dey worry am

OP, i admire your initiative. i did something similar, on a personal level though. you can check my footnote
thanks. people like you are needed and welcome here too to continue the work you already doing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job At British American Tobacco(bat) / Sss Detective Interview / Seedstars Academy Lagos: Cycle 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.