Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations (2029 Views)

What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations / Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Xposer: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
A Cameroonian girl by name Kelly Kema allegedly stabbed her Cameroonian boyfriend identified as Natto Green -to death in Thailand over cheating/cell phone argument. Sources say she had an argument with him about cheating on her and took his cell phone -only for him to end up being stabbed in the heart in the process of trying to retrieve the phone from her. According to reports, the girl has been arrested and is currently being detained by Thai authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/graphic-photos-lover-girl-stabs.html

Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by MISSNORA(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by DeHero1: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lord have mercy! sad RIP see as the girl look lyk winsh undecided
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by fromnigeria(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
I wanted to pray to never meet a girl like this one, but there is no point, I know who i am.
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by redgem(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Lord have mercy! sad RIP see as the girl look lyk winsh undecided
Hahahahaha.... Why are you everywhere?
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
redgem:

Hahahahaha.... Why are you everywhere?
cos I'm bored grin
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Should I say RIP? I'll rather say justice be served on the girl
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
The endtime end of an endtime relationship with an endtime stabbing
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by onyee25(f): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wicked world
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by asadike(f): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
just boyfriend, na im u stab am, kill am. if he com marry you nko? na him be say you go cook am, chop am.
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Kingsasian(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
The wrath of a woman.
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Demmocrats(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Women has been killing men from the beginning of time over stupid reasons, so she is faithful ok. To support my theory go and ask Adam what eve did to him and why we the way we are.

Fear chicks they can do and undo "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by stevecantrell: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
And you still ask why certain guys prefer to keep to themselves...
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Xposer: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2015
gay naked
Re: Graphic Photos; Lover Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Cheating Allegations by Chubhie: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Hell hath no fury like a lady scorned.

(1) (Reply)

Thought-provoking Piece Of Advice For The Ndas / PHOTOS: Asari Dokubo’s Wife, Alhaja Zainab Asari Laid To Rest / PDP Slam Buhari:Return Nigeria 2 Its State Of Booming Economy B4 May 2015 & Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.