Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! (1759 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / What Late President Yar' Adua Told Me About The Shi'ites And Zakzaky - Sheikh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by BeClever: 3:37am On Dec 23, 2015
He welcomed him in his house when he was soliciting for votes for himself and his party.. .
Offered him food and drink, embraced and prayed for him and finally showers him with the blessing of Allah I assumed and he never saw anything wrong in what they were doing until now.

My Northern brother during GEJ, Zakzaky is the devil after they won elections.

Just speak out for him once for old time sake and then maybe he could get some relief from his oppressors.
Is this not wickedness?
Did he eat your goat after the election?

Nigerians must demand for the truth from this HellRufai sorry El Rufai of exactly what the crime of this man was.

Please, I need a lesson on what betrayal means.. ...somebody!

BeClever or loose it all!

Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2015
wink cheesy grin
Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by BeClever: 3:52am On Dec 23, 2015
Now he is using the help of Google to hide his tracks by deleting some of his posts on twitter in favour of his Northern brothers during GEJ that he is now crucifying.

El Rufire what happens to, Oh Zakzaky my Northern brother.. .

A search for those his comments turn up this pics bellow.

Reference: https://www.nairaland.com/2817493/el-rufai-google-airbrushing-twitter#41251999

BeClever or loose it all!

APCLyingBastard, Malcomx, Lalasticala Come see ohh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by opribo(m): 6:16am On Dec 23, 2015
That is their way, mischievous and sneaky. 'Pinchomic' and diminutive. people
Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by Demmocrats(m): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2015
n
Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by Chubhie: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2015
All I ask for on that day--- The day the Masses celebrate on the streets over the enthroned justice against injustice and light over darkness is to drink tombo from the head of that midget el rufia.
Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by captain247: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2015
The wicked shall perish. There can't be peace for the wicked. Lie lie o ...
Re: Picture: Mallam Nasiru El Rufai And Zakzaky...the betrayal uncovered! by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2015
HellRufire is a devil from hell,he's very wicked and heartless.the same man who ripped people of their properties,enriched himself and the same hypocrite who called Buhari Boko Haram and later called him a good man. The same person who hosted El Zakhzaky and later did as if he didn't see him when the man was suffering. I feel for El Zakhzaky,the man lost 3 grown up children and then this,this is cruelty of the highest order,this is so bad

(1) (Reply)

Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As A Woman Caught In Gombe Today / Why Buhari Budgeted N39 Billion For Lai Mohammed / JONATHAN GIVING Us Names Of People Who Collected Money – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.