Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) (18468 Views)

Social Media Change Agents Hypocrisy (PIC) / Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by HzRF(m): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2015
undecided undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by HzRF(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmm

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by benedictnsi(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2015
One chance administration gringrin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by HzRF(m): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Uuuhh

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by agabaI23(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2015
This is epic
Nigerians do not have short memories after all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by egift(m): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649285_apcvspdp_jpeg39e28d305fa0a571385c4191eb5081af

Wailing Ekpas amusing their misery. Did they also wail about their TAN meetings?

Cry Me A River!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by ZUBY77(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2015
The youths of this country are selling their future for Rice and Beer.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2015
I sincerely jealous these guys. can't wait the day I'll step foot in ASO ROCK for any reason whatsoever, even if its DSS parading me for robbery, my Dad will be proud of me!!

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by joseph1832(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Social media change agents? I wonder what change they've enforced?

21 Likes

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by Chubhie: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2015
The social media was already gathering momentum and de programming APC zombies after the failed media attempt to gag the people hence, the rushed invitation to party with presidency as Aisha dished out from the pot of programmed pottage.

I saw the pictures and faces of youths in that gathering. Faces of people who beg for even the basics deserving by reason of being a human. Such injustice!!! It grieved my heart. The task is huge but truth and light shall see us through.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by agabaI23(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649285_apcvspdp_jpeg39e28d305fa0a571385c4191eb5081af

Wailing Ekpas amusing their misery. Did they also wail about their TAN meetings?

Cry Me A River!
You condemned all that. Why do exactly the same things you branded haram? The watchdog analogy actually suits you because you condemned every of such gatherings only to embrace it immediately after elections. Hypocrisy.

Someone said on twitter that you will never know what someone really is until he gets what he wants and I agree with him

200 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by ChappyChase: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I sincerely jealous these guys. can't wait the day I'll step foot in ASO ROCK for any reason whatsoever, even if its DSS parading me for robbery, my Dad will be proud of me!!
Na craze dey do you....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by ZUBY77(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2015
agabaI23:
You condemned all that. Why do exactly the same things you branded haram? The watchdog analogy actually suits you because you condemned every of such gatherings only to embrace it immediately after elections. Hypocrisy.

Someone said on twitter that you will never know what someone really is until he gets what he wants and I agree with him

He is an idiotic robot. No need to waste your time.
He can only massage his useless ego but we are all in this shitt

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by Heromaniaa: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2015
Gradually the mysticism that surrounds a god king will pale and the world will know that the incorruptible one has a rotten heart.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by kodded(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2015
they couldn't organize a banquet for the u17 golden eaglet who went to Chile and conquer the world because Nigeria is broke, but they can organize a banquet for this bunch of nonentiy that brought us this suffering angry

132 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by looseweight: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
APC has dubbed us all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by iteleaye(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Isokay
Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by Rawani: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2015
All these rants and no one is paying attention to the valuable contributions made by our youths at this meeting.

Funny thing is none of these wailers would have turned down the invite to the Aso Villa even if it was to arrange chairs.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by omisakint: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Change!!!

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by Opinedecandid(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Hahahaha ehhhhhhhhh zhiiiiiiiiiii.
I laugh in swahili.

I pity those Nigerians whose eyes have just opened to the true and real REALITY of the so much touted 'CHANGE'.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

I bet you, you are in for a frosty ride.

Social-media-change-agents my foot.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by con3man(f): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2015
APC

Using social media for selfish aims.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by DICKtator: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by demarc001: 7:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Their turn to shop national cake

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by nasty45(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Stup1d chUntry

5 Likes

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by Timoleon(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2015
undecidedsocial media change agents kwa? more like social media propaganda agents!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by bunmioguns(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Walahi..naija no dey carry last

Thank God for social media

1 Like

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by femiranking28(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
You don't host the under 17, yet you host these people. Make person no just kill em self for this country them no go value am at all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by Emmafrancis: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Social media change agents, the noise makers that never allowed the last administration peace to work. The Agents that insulated GEJ at random. and forced this dinosaur of a president on the gullibles. I hope they are enjoying the change (a plate of rice.) they campaigned for.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
I see jobless people everywhere. Bubu abeg create job opportunities na before #buharigate will start trending on twitter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by ellabooz(f): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Evil change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) by harmless011: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Our first lady is using the scarce resources of our country at this time of depression to host and reward all those people who used Facebook and Twitter to help APC to get into Aso Rock.
I wonder how much that is going to be spent in settling these people to close their mouth and celebrate mediocrity.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 29 Women, 25 Children From Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Pics) / Shettima: Anyone Above 70 Years Should Forget About Contesting For President / Foreign Reserves Rise To $30.5B As CBN Targets $40B Before Year End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.