Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' (40164 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by chinchum(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
donveekings:

From borrowing you mean?
No, excluding borrowing. You can check the breakdown, it is not hidden . this trend brings an omen that will lay the foundation for true and sustainable diversification of the economy from being a highly dependent oil economy. The last time we had such trend was in 1972.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by idros4real: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:
This article's title is misleading.

The prof made his comments before PMB even presented the budget, and all he "slammed" was the entire historical budgeting process and implementation in Nigeria, not PMB's budget.

Sensationalist OP.

I swear because they did not in any correlate. I think some people want to just see this government fail. WHY?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pat Utomi's comment is still applicable weather made before or after submitting the budget.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by carboblanko(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

The prof made his comments before PMB even presented the budget, and all he "slammed" was the entire historical budgeting process and implementation in Nigeria, not PMB's budget.

Sensationalist OP.
Spot on. The OP is just being mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by yinkobert(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
sosanova:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/22/i-consider-the-budget-process-a-joke-utomi/
please if you find it difficult to understand simple write up, you better go back to school. The professor never referred to 2016 as a joke, he was just talking generally on presentation and implementation of a budget. Don't just come here and mislead people. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by sommy25(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nawa o. Op wetin happen? was he referring to this 2016 budget abi u just want to make no1se.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by robosky02(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
did you hear this:

“What the country is dealing with is a huge financing gap; we used to earn so much and now, we are earning this much, if we pretend that nothing has changed, then we would go into an economic spiral”, he added.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by Eronmosele(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
yapapa:
we don hear...see his name sef " Utomi" abi "Atomic".
bros your name is d joke I see here o sir wailing wailer.
What is this one saying now? Evolve! your commenting is too cheap. How does your contribution relate to the subject matter?
Anyway, it's nairaland, you get to see all sorts. Even those who cannot define 'Economics' must comment.
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by jacksonite: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
mapet:
OP is a ignorant irritant rat.

1. Prof Utomi called the process a joke and not the budget
2. Prof Utomi identified that the process makes little provision on governance of implementation
So how does this exonerates your PMB and his budget? What steps has he taken to enhance full implementation of his own budget? You are so desperate to defend him when you don't know a thing about how he is running his government. I can bet that you are not even among those e-rats that were hosted by Aisha. Plain slavish loyalty is all you have!
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by erumena(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

Sensationalist OP.

Exactly! what I read is contrary to what the topic depicts, I pray those that do not want the best for this Nation to go on exile so we can focus on how to get the Country back on its feet!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by philips70(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
WaffenSS:

Sensationalist OP.

Am just tired of Nairaland and Nigerians in general. Sometimes I just wish we can go back to when internet was scarce.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by naptu2: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pat Utomi @UtomiPat

@iykimo how difficult to have civil discuss here. I said nothing about 2016 budget which I have not even seen. Said I avoid budget discuss

https://mobile.twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/679750775371882496?p=v

Pat Utomi @UtomiPat

The reason I have avoided budget discussions in more 20yrs is that the process has become a joke in Nigeria. So how is that about 2016 budgt

https://mobile.twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/679751702216617984?p=v
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by naptu2: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pat Utomi @UtomiPat

@iykimo how difficult to have civil discuss here. I said nothing about 2016 budget which I have not even seen. Said I avoid budget discuss

https://mobile.twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/679750775371882496?p=v
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by WaffenSS(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
philips70:

Am just tired of Nairaland and Nigerians in general. Sometimes I just wish we can go back to when internet was scarce.

It's all this yeye networks with their free 5mb....

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by MWTH(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
yapapa:
ohk ekpa I don hear u
Lol..... cant figure out this ekpa stuff sha. LWKMD. Endtime insults from children. cheesy
Re: Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' by yapapa: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
MWTH:

Lol..... cant figure out this ekpa stuff sha. LWKMD. Endtime insults from children. cheesy
ekpa u neva sleep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.