Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki (3029 Views)

How I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki by MahatmaGhandi: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
If this is true then he just succeeded in telling the world that he has no honour.
Re: I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki by lawydewy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
zubbyman:
Overwhelmed by the recent turn of events around him , the embattled former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki (Rtd), has opened up on how he facilitated the victory of the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate President Muhammadu Buhari. at the May 28 presidential polls against that of his then boss former President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
“I gave my best for this transition, which led to the victory of the opposition over the ruling party”, Dasuki said

Source: http://www.zubbyblog.com/i-helped-buhari-defeat-jonathan-ex-nsa-dasuki/

The source and evidence is so weak!
He was even trying to say he didn't compromised his office to clamp down on opposition!
Thank you!
Re: I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki by zubbyman: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
will dasuki be jailed or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mr Buhari From A Soldier In The War Front / Massive No Election Protest In Anambra(live On Facebook) / Breaking News: Prof. Osinbanjo Pictured With Minister Trading Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.