Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court (4936 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by kcmichael: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2015
The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja yesterday nullified sixteen State House of Assembly Elections held in Rivers State, the Court ordered INEC to conduct a fresh elections within 60days and 90days respectively.
Here are the comprehensive List.
1. Asari Toru 1. - Hope Barango-Tariah of the APC defeated Hon Enemi Alagbo George of the PDP
2. Asari Toru 2. - Godstime Ben-Horsfall of the APC defeated Hon Granville Tekenari Wellignton of the PDP
3. Ahoada-East 2. - Ibiso Nwuche of the APC defeated Hon Ehie Ogerenye Edison of the PDP
4. Akuku Toru. 1. - Ineye Jack of the APC defeated Hon Jack Major of the PDP
5. Andoni. - Romnsan Dressman of the APC defeated Rt Hon Ikuinyi Owaji Igbanyi of the PDP
6. Degema. - Eldred Braide of the APC defeated Hon Fara Dagogo of the PDP
7. Etche 2 - Golden Ben-Chioma of the APC defeated Hon Opurum Nwuzoma of the PDP
8. Ikwerre - Azubuike Wanjoku of the APC defeated Hon Anslem Oguguo of the PDP
9. Khana 2. - Friday Nkee-ee of the APC defeated Hon Deeyah Bariene of the PDP
10 Obio/Akpor 1. - Collins Ordu of the APC defeated Hon Martins Amaewhule of the PDP
11 Obio/Akpor 2. - Belief Wali of the APC defeated Hon Okechukwu Chindah of the PDP
12 Ogu/Bolo. - Williams I. S. Enos of the APC defeated Hon Evans Bipi of the PDP
13 Omuma. - Leo Anyanwu of the PDP defeated Hon Kelechi Godspower Nwogu of the PDP
I4 ONELGA. - Gift Wokocha of the APC defeated Hon Uwaji Elendu Nathaniel of the PDP
15. Tai. - Matthew Dike of the APC defeated Hon Ngbar Sylvester of the PDP.
16. PHALGA Constituency 2 : Irene Inimgba of the APC defeated Hon Adoki Tonye Smart of the PDP
From the above, APC won all the 16 decided cases yesterday and Re-run ordered in all of them within 60days and 90days respectively

More seats to be nullified ttoday
Rivers state has 32 state Lawmakers(16 sacked,more to be sacked today)
Rivers state has 3 senate seats(all sacked)
Rivers state has 13 House od Rep(12 sacked)

The Governor Wike will be sacked by January 2016

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by benedictnsi(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Congratulations to them...... @least they were sacked at the end of the year.... grin grin job well done
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by fromnigeria(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by iykebest1(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Pdp witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by okosodo: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
make una continiu. but una destruction no far

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Pidggin(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Effect of Brown envelopes

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Ahmed0336(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2015
This is laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2015
Lawyers please educate me. What happens if Appeals Court nullifies all key elective offices in the state as it seems likely.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2015
So in all the LGA of River State, elections were rigged or marred by irregularities and malpractices ?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by wasco24: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by dustmalik: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Kcmichael, so there is still possibility of other lawmakers being sacked?
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by dunkem21(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
grin ..and people were hailing JEGA .. Obama even gave him a certificate grin .. and I have repeatedly said that I can organize the freest, fairest and most credible election with half of INEC's budget ..

.. And there will be no inconclusive elections ..

..No tribunals ..

..No life will be lost ..

..No sharp malpractices ..

You can steal my idea but since you don't have the key, it will fail ..

The idea of hosting the *change agents* at Aso rock came indirectly from NL and it boomeranged because the key is not there.

I will soon drop a thread on Population Census and how it will curb most ....

cc: obailala
eternaltruth
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by kcmichael: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2015
dustmalik:
Kcmichael, so there is still possibility of other lawmakers being sacked?

Yea many will be sacked today and only 2 or 3 seat will remain
The current speaker cased has been decided so he remain
The only APC in the house has no challenger
The phalga const. 11 will be declared winner
So after all. 3 seats will be spared comprising 2 APC and 1Pdp

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by bro4u: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
I am not speaking fallacioucly neither am i saying anything hocus-pocus in nature, the thing is Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa can NEVER be governed by an APC candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by obailala(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015
There was no election at all in the entire Rivers state. Since 1999 we've been having election rigging in Nigeria, but what happened in Rivers was more like 'election taking'. When you have touts and drunken illiterates organising election rigging, this is the sort of thing you get, foolish malpractices. Rivers state happens to be the only state with several exmilitants as members of their House of assembly; even the present speaker is a proud cultist and exmilitant still under the amnesty program.

During the elections, pdp enjoyed a lot of goodwill because of GEJ, if they had used their brains, they would have easily won in a free and fair election. But now, the tide seems to be changing.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by HopeAtHand: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Interesting news. Though i didn't expect less.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by emjoe1: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2015
source pls.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Johnnyessence(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
thk God for court of law that gave hope to common man. pdp is dead in rivers state.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by size40: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Those of us from Rivers state and particularly those who luv our state, Rivers state are so happy and pleased with this. I don't think there is anywhere in d world where what happened in d last election in Rivers state will stand as an election. Federal might and power was heavily, I mean heavily descended on Rivers state because of one man called Rotimi chibuike Amaechi. GEJ and his wife made sure nothing was left of Amaechi and his party, the APC. They did it using Nyesom Wike. They never bothered about the rules, fairness, justice, or even the lives of Rivers people. Blood flowed on d street, roads, campaign grounds, the homes of their perceived political enemies etc. They did not mind that GEJ had lost his election, they still went ahead to do what they did. Patience Johnathan left Abuja to permanently stay in port Harcourt to deal with Amaechi and his supporters. But today, how far?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by dustmalik: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2015
kcmichael:

Yea many will be sacked today and only 2 or 3 seat will remain
The current speaker cased has been decided so he remain
The only APC in the house has no challenger
The phalga const. 11 will be declared winner
So after all. 3 seats will be spared comprising 2 APC and 1Pdp
Interesting. Please, keep us updated.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by kahal29: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by agabusta: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
LMAO! The election in that Rivers was a total sham.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
This will show Nigerians that they have been Imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by TechtraGadgets: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol.
APC wants SS by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
bro4u:
I am not speaking fallacioucly neither am i saying anything hocus-pocus in nature, the thing is Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa can NEVER be governed by an APC candidate.

Doyin Okupe said Nigeria can never be governed by APC. Remember?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by ehissi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
@ Mynd44 your attention is needed here Ooh!! It seems people of Nowadays no dey fear rule 8 again?? grin

Na so them talk say EFCC Bundle Jonathan, as if Jonathan is the name of a data bundle naaa, I no know!! angry
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by henshawroselyn: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Make Your Order directly from Danğøťě C£m£ñ.ť @ Obajana, Gboko or Ibese plant at a promo price of 1,000 Naira per bag, offer is valid for buyers above 200 bags, a truck of 600 & 900 bags. Interested persons or distributors should contact Head of sales Manager, Ibrahim Bako on +2348034147532 for booking and delivery Placement, also GET 50kg of Dangote Rice and Other Brands @ 5,000 Naira per bag.
Note : Delivery is made nation wide._-)(
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by princetigris(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha...... Dis one sweet me pass honey.
#time for Original election... #Buhari 1st Son @ work
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by vedaxcool(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chie pdp is a victim of its own criminality we dey tell them say no peace for the wicked. Today the wicked begin to feel the absence of peace i their lives.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by MahatmaGhandi: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigeria has a long way to go. The beautiful ones are yet to be conceived.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by momonny: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
kcmichael:
The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja yesterday nullified sixteen State House of Assembly Elections held in Rivers State, the Court ordered INEC to conduct a fresh elections within 60days and 90days respectively.
Here are the comprehensive List.
1. Asari Toru 1. - Hope Barango-Tariah of the APC defeated Hon Enemi Alagbo George of the PDP
2. Asari Toru 2. - Godstime Ben-Horsfall of the APC defeated Hon Granville Tekenari Wellignton of the PDP
3. Ahoada-East 2. - Ibiso Nwuche of the APC defeated Hon Ehie Ogerenye Edison of the PDP
4. Akuku Toru. 1. - Ineye Jack of the APC defeated Hon Jack Major of the PDP
5. Andoni. - Romnsan Dressman of the APC defeated Rt Hon Ikuinyi Owaji Igbanyi of the PDP
6. Degema. - Eldred Braide of the APC defeated Hon Fara Dagogo of the PDP
7. Etche 2 - Golden Ben-Chioma of the APC defeated Hon Opurum Nwuzoma of the PDP
8. Ikwerre - Azubuike Wanjoku of the APC defeated Hon Anslem Oguguo of the PDP
9. Khana 2. - Friday Nkee-ee of the APC defeated Hon Deeyah Bariene of the PDP
10 Obio/Akpor 1. - Collins Ordu of the APC defeated Hon Martins Amaewhule of the PDP
11 Obio/Akpor 2. - Belief Wali of the APC defeated Hon Okechukwu Chindah of the PDP
12 Ogu/Bolo. - Williams I. S. Enos of the APC defeated Hon Evans Bipi of the PDP
13 Omuma. - Leo Anyanwu of the PDP defeated Hon Kelechi Godspower Nwogu of the PDP
I4 ONELGA. - Gift Wokocha of the APC defeated Hon Uwaji Elendu Nathaniel of the PDP
15. Tai. - Matthew Dike of the APC defeated Hon Ngbar Sylvester of the PDP.
16. PHALGA Constituency 2 : Irene Inimgba of the APC defeated Hon Adoki Tonye Smart of the PDP
From the above, APC won all the 16 decided cases yesterday and Re-run ordered in all of them within 60days and 90days respectively

More seats to be nullified ttoday
Rivers state has 32 state Lawmakers(16 sacked,more to be sacked today)
Rivers state has 3 senate seats(all sacked)
Rivers state has 13 House od Rep(12 sacked)

The Governor Wike will be sacked by January 2016
wailing wailers the buffet is set.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by docadams: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

Come and see Wiki wonder!
When you deliberately set up a conflagration you definitely cannot escape the destruction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Richest Countries In Africa - How The Mighty Has Fallen / Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip / Chief Ogbuawa,20 Others Arraigned For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.