Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday (67101 Views)

See The Antelope My Dad Killed "He Is A Brave Hunter In Forest" / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by sexaddict08(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ante
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Mpanyi: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Skywalker5:
Africans, killing everything for food. How many deer are in Nigeria that your uncle had to kill and eat it?
Enter bush and count them

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by nzeboss: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
better meat..
check out my fashion blog @[url] www.dakulturemodels..com[/url]
Jah Bless smiley
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by joburiel(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Big fake dat was a picture he snappd na....africans can be so easily deceived ehhhh
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by TheHeGoat: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
cuvox:
I went to my uncle's farm yesterday's evening to harvest fish for the Christmas, turned out bush burning chased this deer from its home close to the farm.

luckily for us, we saw it and my uncle killed it with his Dane gun reserved for killing iguanas that come into the farm.

the deer's meat is tasty

and that's my share of the fish.

lalasticlala come and enjoy with me
Your uncle is an idiot! undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Menace2Society(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Skywalker5:
Africans, killing everything for food. How many deer are in Nigeria that your uncle had to kill and eat it?
Dumb post undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vislabraye(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
cuvox:
I went to my uncle's farm yesterday's evening to harvest fish for the Christmas, turned out bush burning chased this deer from its home close to the farm.

luckily for us, we saw it and my uncle killed it with his Dane gun reserved for killing iguanas that come into the farm.

the deer's meat is tasty

Poor animal. You people should have caught it and nutured it till it grows, then release it back to the wild. Why are we depleting our wildlife ? Cow meat don finish for market ? grin .

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by docadams: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
cuvox:

the deer's meat is tasty

@ bolded: fresh deer meet is tasteless.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by holaralph(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eran Etu obeje elese osun, Eran jije ni Eran to dun gbaaaa ni, my mouth is watery oooo. That One naa healthy and delicious meat
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by iamclime(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
AGBONRIN...ERAN AWON AYE!
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
laurel03:
Xmas meat.... Arrange good palm wine wt it... #nice collabo
so u no see any better drink... shocked na palmmy u dey suggest
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by ifyalways(f): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kai, see better meat.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Policy665: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
yomi007k:
U guys just reduced d population by 1. If its a pregnant female, by more than 1.

Izzok o
it's call food chain... Mother Nature has done it again

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Larryfest(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Merry xmas guy enjoy ur meat n dnt mind dos bloody animal rte activist wanabe here on NL asking y d need for killing wat even God said we shud feed on,imagine someone say y d killing of a loose n runaway lion saying its a magestic animal n all sorts of bullshit just wondering how magestic its gonna luk like wen one is in a confined space wit dangerous animals

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by vicraven(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
invite me na, na only the head and the yansh i will eat grin
chisos!! (throwing pride into the harmattan ) gurl, you... are.... fine!!... (pride returned).Did u say you'll eat a deers buttocks?? yuck!
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Komex(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why? You killed Bambi
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by AreaFada2: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obinovictor:
I think that's an antelope

It's a deer. Not really tasty. I wouldn't even buy it to eat.
Antelope is much tastier. Both are lean meat though.

Antelope doesn't have those spotty stripes, and it's usually grey/ash colour, with a lighter underbelly.
It's still a juvenile, deer can get very big.

Time to start conserving these species.

4 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Etizz: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
invite me na, na only the head and the yansh i will eat grin

U like better tin nii
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by MsFaith: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
That's a reindeer, you just killed a beautiful animal

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Baroba(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
fm7070:
That animal is antelope.
Dear has big scattered horn
No be small matter sha ooooooo
I long throat for the antelope
Missing village life, awoof dey: mushroom, snail, bush meat, etc

It's a deer, looks like the duiker..a small forest deer found in sub Sahara Africa.. The deer with huge antlers are called bucks, the are male deer found in North America.. Impala and springbok are antelopes..

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by buchilino(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
THOUGH ITS A TASTY MEAT, BUT I CANT HELP BUT FEEL SAD DAT SUCH BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL WAS KILLED

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Frankicent(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
20bc:
The animal was running and your uncle shot it, is your uncle
Bullseye
Deadshot
Deathpool or
Deathstroke

lolz is uncle is Zeus
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by xreal: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
I am not happy about the killing, it isn't a threatening animal naa.

Na by force make we kill every creature?

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by ValerianSteel(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Killers at it again.

You guys would soon deplete our environments of animals.Keep it at it,endangering poor animal lives for food.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by nickxtra(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tell your uncle that it is against environmental laws to kill underage animals.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Ahmed3rdjuly: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eya your uncle just reduced our chance becoming a safari tourist nation at a time when we need to diversify from oil.
if Kenyans, South Africans and Namibians had killed all their animals like your uncle how would they have developed a robust tourism sector they have now?

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by yomi007k(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Policy665:
it's call food chain... Mother Nature has done it again

I'm sure ur conversant with Balance in Ecosystem as well.

If we consume all wat mother nature gave without returning back,someday we'll have nothing to eat but each other.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Frankicent(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

It's a deer. Not really tasty. I wouldn't even buy it to eat.
Antelope is much tastier. Both are lean meat though.

Antelope doesn't have those spotty stripes, and it's usually grey/ash colour, with a lighter underbelly.
It's still a juvenile, deer can get very big.

Time to start conserving these species.

You really no much about animal's .. hmmmmm I suspect Natgeo wild grin
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by tuscani: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
cuvox:

the deer's meat is tasty

Please can I have that fish
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by tuscani: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
I like the fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos / Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation / Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.