Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday (67106 Views)

See The Antelope My Dad Killed "He Is A Brave Hunter In Forest" / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by bravesoul247(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
fromnigeria:
shocked
una don do christmas for una house be that.
Meanwhile which nairalander knows the name of that Animal.
Cos this Mod is an ajebo and does not know what an antelope looks like
it's an impala

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2015
true talk...na eran oya
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2015
true talk..na eran oya

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by paulibling(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2015
your uncle also kill fish join. post gone wrong.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by adamsumale(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Santa just lost his deer.... embarassed
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2015
Kreamie:
Nigerians and this their KILL KILL KILL mentality....What has this poor lil creature done to you cry cry cry cry? How will tourism ever grow in this country when we're all about killing all that is left of our wild life? The federal government should do something about this barbaric acts to be very honest angry angry angry angry
So, killing a wild animal in the busy or farm is now barbaric. You are so so ignorant. There are what we call Game Reserves, you dare not go there to kill without repercussion if you are caught. Killings or hunting animals in non reserved areas are allowed anywhere in the world. Or, they don't kill wild animals in USA, UK or China? May be you want overpopulation of animals just like that of human beings. Even in game Reserves, if the authority realises that the population of some specific animals are going out of control, they will give permission to hunters to enter such Reserve to hunt such animals. Just to reduce their population.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2015
fexyrich:
That is an antelope not a deer..Why must we nigerians kill every thing you see..To me this is wickedness.To have killed an innocent creature lik dat for no reason.Abi na so d hunger dey worry una?? If it was in europe or america you would have been arrested
Fat lie. Hunting guns in America can't be compared to dane guns we have in Nigeria.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Kreamie(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2015
LOL! You're the ignorant one chief..Just before you begin to throw words around; of all the animals killed so far; how many of them have you seen in Nigerian game reserves? How many game reserves are there in Nigeria to start with? The ones that have managed to thrive over the years are bereft of wild life and you're here telling me of overpopulation? What overpopulation is there when there isnt enough? I mean..
maasoap:
So, killing a wild animal in the busy or farm is now barbaric. You are so so ignorant. There are what we call Game Reserves, you dare not go there to kill without repercussion if you are caught. Killings or hunting animals in non reserved areas are allowed anywhere in the world. Or, they don't kill wild animals in USA, UK or China? May be you want overpopulation of animals just like that of human beings. Even in game Reserves, if the authority realises that the population of some specific animals are going out of control, they will give permission to hunters to enter such Reserve to hunt such animals. Just to reduce their population.
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Arabs999: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin
invite me na, na only the head and the yansh i will eat grin

....U are invited to my side. But while u eat the head and the yansh, I will concentrate on ur kpormor all night long...
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Cheechy(f): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2015
cuvox:
I went to my uncle's farm yesterday's evening to harvest fish for the Christmas, turned out bush burning chased this deer from its home close to the farm.

luckily for us, we saw it and my uncle killed it with his Dane gun reserved for killing iguanas that come into the farm.

the deer's meat is tasty

and that's my share of the fish.

lalasticlala come and enjoy with me

YOU PPLE KILLED BAMBI??!!!

Times r realllllly hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos / Ramos: 'Handsome' Goat In Malaysia With 'Pop Star Looks' Is Internet Sensation / Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.