Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Cyber Adventure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cyber Adventure (1514 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / Fog:in Those Days– A FANTASY Adventure. / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2015
DISCLAIMER:No part of this story should be reproduced or copied without my permission or the wrath sango will be on your head.
This is a work of fiction.All the characters and events portrayed in this story are either of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
your comments,constructive criticism and likes will be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy the story!!!.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
[size=25pt]Prologue[/size]
Since the beginning of time man has strived to be successful. He has worked very hard to put food on his table, take care of his family(if he had the misfortune of having one) and to have all the pleasures life could possibly offer like going to the Bahamas for the weekend or perhaps if he decides to go locally Obudu range in the steep hills of great calabar. And all he needed to make all this possible was just ‘MONEY!!’. Yes money, money, money answereth all prayers. You could even rent a flat in Mars if you had just the right amount, get the woman of your dreams and of course ride into the sunset. This were the thoughts that ran through my mind as I was staring down on the 15inch monitor in front of me. I clicked the Enter key for the sixth consecutive time. The red light on the server blinked yet again. The slap came again. Each time I failed to break through the firewall I received a slap on the head from the monster behind me. On a normal day I for don slap am back but my people if I had done so he might have shot me and I won’t be telling you this story right now. He had a baretta to my head with a silencer screwed to it’s nozzle. See where the love of money has brought me to. I typed some more code on the cmd and pressed the Enter key again, the light on the server blinked green, and then the first folder appeared, it took some two minutes the others followed. The records of clients account were before my eyes, at one corner of the screen there was a countdown timer that started ticking, this was the countdown to doomsday, my doomsday.it showed that I had 20minutes to go through the records. Records of almost 10 thousand clients and sort for the ones we came for. ‘’ how long do we have?” a female voice asked beside me. I looked at her direction, but could not see her face quiet clearly because of poor lighting in the room. I sighed and continued clicking away. There was no need to answer her, abi she no dey see the timer for screen. Nonsense!. And considering the fact that she was the one that put me in this dire situation in the first place. Bitch!!. Now I recall the words of my sensei. “if woman no kill you, you no go fit die again”. Wise words from a wise woman, sorry a wise dead woman, that’s a story for another time.
“you no go answer the woman before I forget hot slap for your ear”. Said the monster. “twenty minutes” I quickly answered. I no want another slap from this guy abeg, he be like say this guy be don do building work tire oo. See how he hand strong.
Soon I had five minutes remaining, I had gone through 15 accounts, remaining 10 to go, the money would be somewhere in the world right now just waiting for us, sorry for them. Two minutes remaining, two minutes to my death. I know they are not going to let me leave this bank alive. Once that timer hit zero, Baaam! and I am a goner. I know the monster was dying to lodge that bullet in my brain, considering what had transpired between us in the past. How I wish I had done things differently. 15 seconds to go, I could feel my body temperature rise, the sweat that had been on my forehead spread to the rest of my body, my boxers and singlet became wet with the sweat. I clinched my teeth as it counted ’13,12..6..5..4..3’. I closed my eyes and braced myself for impact and willed my spirit to the outer realm. I wish I had taken another path in live. I will probably have a job as head of something, something department in one of this tech companies, a wife and small children running helter-skelter shouting daddy daddy. But I loved the thrill that came with being at the other side of the law, wheater na winch swear for me from my village that I would never know. I found myself at the last moment mumbling a verse from psalms ‘though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…” Oboy! Another part of my mind said “wetin you go find for that valley at the first place”. I opened my eyes just in time for the timer to hit ‘00.00’. e don set.
…………. Everything went dark instantly………………..
Re: Cyber Adventure by m003: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
i don port grin
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
[size=13pt]Chapter one[/size]
They say our memories and experience help to shape our lifes, that they make us who we are.true talk. Life for me started on the 6th of September 2005, when a friend of mine offered to teach me the basics of Html , Css and of course Php. I was not particularly excited to say the least, I had done little stuff with the computer in the past, such as using everything in Microsoft office and like every Uniben student I knew that had a laptop watch movies with it. So when Andrew offered to teach me I was not particularly jumping. It was the second semester break, I just needed something to keep me busy that’s why I even accepted to take him on his offer.

I strolled to Andrews house that day under the hot sun, by the time I got there I was sweating and cursing the devil like say na him e the cause of my present predicament. “who you don dey curse again” a voice said taking me out of my reverie. I looked up and saw amaka standing there ,looking ever pretty, she always made my heart jump up everytime I see her. I had a crush on her since the day I noticed she started growing mangoes on her cheast.she don dey ripe I had said to myself. But because Andrew was my guy and amaka his sister I wasn’t allowed to date her talkless look her in a funny way. That’s the guys code for you.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
“na dis yeye sun I dey curse jor.e jus dey fry ma brain”. She giggled. Na wetin I talk wey dey funny dis girl sef. She’s always laughing at my weird jokes. Sometimes when she laughs I go dey wonder na so I funny. She drew further and gave me a side hug, her bosom just press on my chest. ‘No let Andrew catch you doing that young lady’. I thought.
‘come inside we get cold water for fridge maybe that go help you.’ I nodded and followed her . after drinking the cold water which I must say was refreshing. I met Andrew in his room. He was in front of his Pentium two HP desktop. Having a laptop those days means your money long. There was some funny language on the computer screen. “Oboy na wetin you dey do ?” I asked innocently. He looked up at me and smiled. “Na small coding I dey do jare”. I sat on his bed and patiently waited for him to save the file and close the program. He turned to me and asked me about my encounter with Sandra the night before. I give am the gist of how we went to cloud nine to fight the galatical wars under the sheets together. After our discussion about the female homosapien he began the lectures about programming that will change my life for ever. He went on for hours about the meaning of Html(Hypertext markup language),css(cascading style sheet) and finally about client-side and server-side languages. All these terms sounded like greek to me, I was used to words like jurisdiction, offeror, plaintiff, and all other legal jargons my lecturers at the prestigious faculty of law saw fit to bore me with.

He taught me what tags were,their functions etc. I did some programming that day. Like writing the Doctype! Declaration, head tag and title tag. Make I no lie I did not find it as much fun as was potrayed in all this American movies, were the actor go just hack one kin super computer.if this was how programming was like, I would not come back here again for this nonsense. But suprising the next day I was back there, and the next few weeks that followed. I learned the basics of web design. With each passing day I was getting better at it, and I just had this feeling that made see that this was going to shape my life an kept pushing me to learn and love programming. I also had a feeling that with this my life was never going to be ordinary. I was going to do great things. I was soaked in the waters of the world of programming

1 Like

Re: Cyber Adventure by m003: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
nice update i hope it won't forever for the next update to show grin
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=16pt]Chapter two[/size]
May 2007
I have been doing this thing of ours for over a year and half now. I’d fully mastered the act of programming and it’s intricacies. I could finally classify myself as a pro now. Not a master pro though. A pro I said!.
After I finished learning jquery the last hurdle for me as concern web development. I took some jobs in designing some websites for little cash. I also went into computer networking, nor biggie, just small connection here and there. I had graduated with a 2.1 some few months ago and was waiting for the law school list.
I went to Andrews house, I greeted his mother in the parlor and found my way to his room. Andrew had graduated from the university from the department of computer science with a third class.
“Oboy I don catch maga o”. he said with joy in his voice the second he saw me. Andrew had started his 419 business some six months and was picking small small cash from his so-called clients. On the sound of money my ear just standa like dog where just hear cat run pass him cage. “guy teach me this tin na” I exclaimed,pleading with my eyes. He just quickly changed the subject to the match between barca v. Madrid the previous night. I have been begging Andrew to teach me this yahoo thing like the way he taught me programming. But each time I bring the subject he will just find one excuse to discharge or change the subject. I do not why it came down to money people will just become overly sentimental, they just let emotions cloud their judgements, brother killing brother, some even stealing money meant for procuring Arms to battle insurgency(I no talk oo). This same reason Andrew was stench with the yahoo thing, he wants to chop alone. If I had learnt to program as fast as possible and still very good at it, then na yahoo go hard me.small thing!. But it was giving another shot.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
“Andrew teach me this tin na,why you dey do like this.na me your real real o”.
“Guy f*ck off jor.” Was the next thing that came out from his mouth. He continued. “I teach you programming I no try. Now you want make I dey share my maga with you. Very soon you o want to dey nack my sister. Bastard like you.”
I was surprised to say the least. As angry as I was I did not show that I was infuriated. I just laughed it off like it was some harmless joke. For inside my mind I don stab the guy with aboki knife for neck. He said something about f*cking his sister. An idea just started to slowly creep into my mind.
“talking about your sister. Wey she dey sef? E don tey wey I see am.”
“she don go school na”. he answered rudely. Good news. I will show this Andrew say he mouth too sharp. I have always wanted to have conjugal relationship with that his sister, but because of our friendship I had restrained myself. Now that I have ended the friendship in my mind, I was going to fulfill my long desired dream. If him like when he find out make he go hang himself, e no concern me. Some might say you don’t bite the hand the hand that feeds you but I beg to differ. I no go only just bite the hand I will chew the hand till it bleeds. Mtcheeew!! That marked the epoch of my betrayal or I rather say my own way of ending symbiotic relationships with people that had the misfortune of entering my life.
“Oboy we go catch later na”. I said and took my leave. He didn’t even reply me. Wrong move bro, wrong move. As I stepped outside his compound. I didn’t hesitate to put my plan into fruition, I slowly reached for my Sagem phone in my pocket and dialed Amaka’s number, it ran twice before she picked.
“Hello dear” her sweet voice said from the other end. My heart jumped, I cleared my voice before I spoke.
“My love, long time no talk.” We exchanged pleasantries, said the usual how is school stuff and other normal formalities.in my mind I was just counting the minutes I was just burning, my small 100 naira card wey I don manage buy. In those days there was no avenue to borrow airtime. But it was worth it. I set up a date with her. Guess where?. My house of course!. She promised to come visit me when she came to town this weekend. Saturday to be precise.
“till then now” I said and ended the call before my airtime was exhausted.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
I walked briskly to the cyber café nearby. You see in those days buying data for private consumption was actually a luxury which only few persons could afford. So what people did was open this small computer business centers called cyber cafes, buy some computers and subscribe to this tele-communications company for a cheaper rate then subsequently sell the data to us in form of minutes. I bought time and found a vacant computer at the far end of the room. I sat down and quickly inserted the numbers inscribed on it, one side of the screen showed that my time had started. I swore to myself that I was going to get a hang of this yahoo business, no be me motor go leave and I wasn’t going to come when church don close. I must also chop for this Gold-mine called yahoo yahoo. I had a yahoo account before, so no need to register, I had used it to send message to my big bros that was in yankee. Time for me to direct it to more useful purposes. Back then you could represent yourself as a Nigerian online, not now that all these small small boys have spoiled the whole thing. An hour and 30 minutes I soon got a hang of the whole thing, a guy sitting next to me was also into yahoo, so he just gave me some few pointers when he discovered that I was his comrade in yahoo. He showed me how to open Myspace account and meet with white people online. The rest was up to me. soon I was making friends online and was switching back and from yahoo to Myspace tabs. In those days whites where more receptive to us blacks. My time was just remaining two minutes. I signed out from my accounts and strolled out of the café smiling like someone that had just won the American lotto.
I was back that evening and the next day and the day after that. I became a regular customer. Coming twice everyday. I quickly made friends with my fellow yahoo boys, both those wey don chop and the wannabe’s like me. I listened diligently to the pros as they spoke about their internet conquest. I was getting the hang of this thing oo. Yahoo in those days used to be quite easy once you got the right tutors and the patience(no forget sense). I learned how to lie to the white man and assume different personalities, I even cross gender once in a while. Very soon I learned to assume the personality of the white man. By the end of the week I got some prospective magas. I could smell the sweet scent of Dollars a mile away, just within my grasp. All I had to do was play my game well I told myself repeatedly. It was finally Saturday.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
your likes and comments will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Cyber Adventure by harbibbibe(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
nice story, following bit by bit, nibble by nibble...thumbs up bro
Re: Cyber Adventure by m003: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
nice update *in Ryback's voice* FEED ME MORE!!!
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=14pt]Chapter three[/size]
Saturday, the day was planning to nack Amaka. Soon she will be on the list of fresh chicks I had slept with. I even had a good dream about us making love. I was soon gonna hit a real punna not like some Nairaland guys that only reached orgasm when they were jerking off with their Vaseline and looking at pictures of Cossy’s boobs on front page. I quickly woke up around 6am and washed my clothes. Cleaned my room wella, removed all the cobwebs from the ceiling, wiped the dust from the loafers and other dirty surfaces. By 12 I heard a tap on my door, something told me that was Amaka, I quickly rushed to the door. On getting there I swung the door wide open and wetin I come jam for my front no be childs play. Mtcheew!! At the ugly face staring bitterly at me, MY LANDLADY. Wetin this woman dey find self. She just likes showing up at the wrongest of times. Like that time when I was having a nice time with Nkechi, I was about to burst and this 80-sumtin years old woman almost brought my door down with her knocking. Na so I jump comot from punna run go door thinking maybe someone was dying or there was a fire outbreak. Only on getting there and she smiled devilishly and asked if I was going to be in town the next environmental sanitation to help clean the compound. That event was still fresh as day in my mind. And I wasn’t going to allow her spoil my fun this Saturday.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
“can I help you?” I rudely asked her. She looked at me up and down before she stretched out her wrinkled hand with dirty nails. On her palm was a piece of paper. “wetin be this one?” I asked again.
“your house rent receipt for this month”. Shit, is this old woman serious, house rent that I had paid since the beginning of this month, it is now that she chose to give me the receipt. I took it from her and banged the door on her face. I swear when money comes I must, change of my present accommodation would be the first thing I would do, I don tire for all this face me I face you rubbish sef.
Moments later the person I was expecting finally showed up on my door, she was wearing one kin short skirt like that, if I should call it min-skirt I know come know again. I quickly ushered her in, I took a quick glance right to left at the passage to see if all those my abroko neighbors saw her come in. I closed the door and put the three bolts into place. Even if jesus knock for this door I no go open am.
I offered her the cold pepsi from my fridge which she accepted. I no waste time to give her the newly washed glass cup. She just sat there looking at the pepsi like zombie. Then it dawned on me that I had not opened it. No time to look for opener jor, I use teeth open the thing sharp sharp.
“Bush boy” she said teasingly and slapped me slightly on the shoulder. I just laugh small. For my mind na die you dey today. I watched her as she sip the pepsi small small. The whole process was fascinating. She always does her things with style(swag as the present generation would say), even when drinking pepsi like agbani darego. I asked her why she didn’t go for all this beauty pageants or rather still go into modelling since she had all the requirements, moderate breast and nash, the height, get small sense and great sense of humor. She said maybe after she graduates, right now she rather content with her books(small sense like I said before). When talked some more about general stuff.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Then came the moment I was lying down beside her, my hands were just slowly caressing her knees. She uncrossed her legs reviewing the red panties in between, my john Thomas started vibrating like ps2 pad on dual-shock, it firmly stood at attention. I edged closer. No dulling for this kin tin now. I quickly rushed her lips with mine, she didn’t even protest, she just put her hands round my neck and reciprocated. We French kiss, Spanish kiss, Nigeria kiss, all the kiss wey dey this life. I reached for the mini-skirt and pulled it down along with the panties. I inhaled at the sight of what I saw. So this is how Joshua felt when the walls of Jericho went down. The rest that followed is for 18+. (see una dirty mind).
After about three rounds added to my belt. We just lay on the bed wasted. I began smiling in my mind. so every banging was a hit, back to back,from aisha to anita to amaka, still no belly. That’s when I heard a loud knock on my door. Who be that again. This yeye landlady don come again ba.
“who dey there” I yelled.
“Na me Andrew ”. the person replied. Andrew which Andrew I thought. It then hit me that it was Amaka’s brother. My room suddenly became smaller, it was like I was in a 2x2 cell with no ventilation and a way to escape. I wanted to bang his sister and let him find out later, not bang his sister and let him catch me in the process. Na two different things na. My mind started working as fast as jimmy neutron from nickelodeon. No where to hide her. I did not have enough space in my room for such a fit. Andrew was twice my size, imagine what a blow from him would do to me.
“Oboy come open this door na”. He yelled.

Na wetin I go do now?.
Re: Cyber Adventure by Kaymercury(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Interesting Bro,more Mb To Ur Sim

1 Like

Re: Cyber Adventure by harbibbibe(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
we dey wait oh
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
sorry that i have not updated since. been very busy...will be constant with updating now.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Chapter four [/size]
What will I do now?. I asked myself. In a micro-second my mind traveled in the speed of light, and an idea hit me, Baamm!. “Andrew abeg I dey with level for inside and I dey kind of busy now”.
“okay na later things my guy. Take am easy oo”. He replied. I waited until I heard his footsteps fade in the distance. I looked at Amaka the terror was still in her face. I could almost hear her heart beat from where I was standing. I walked up to her and wrapped my hands around her. She breathed a deep sign of relive. “he is gone now” I said trying to re-assure her that her brother was gone. Little did I know.
As Andrew stepped out of his friends compound he began having a feeling that something was amiss. His friend does not usually act this way. Although he had met his friend in similar situations like this before but he usually had a calm demeanor when he spoke. He must be hiding something. Maybe it is that new girl he was talking about that just newly moved in to the area. His friend had talked much about the girl for hours without end. Andrew finally came to a conclusion that his friend didn’t want him to see the fine oshere he was with in his room, he was always stench and acted in stealth mode when it came to women matters. He was going to see her today. He branched mama Tunde’s small kiosk where she sold ogogoro and found a comfortable spot in one corner were his friend would not easily see him when he was passing by. “Madam abeg give me one shot”. He ordered.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
We waited for twenty minutes before we came out. I had to be sure Andrew was nowhere in the vicinity. As we strolled down the street na so I just put my hand for Amaka waist make everybody for area no say na me dey with this kin fine babe. I was smiling and thinking how those jobless drunk mofos in mama tunde’s kiosk will just be eyeing the babe and wishing dey could be in my shoes. I was still in my reverie when it was cut short by a hot sting to my neck. Before my brain could even interpret what it was, another followed to my face. It was like a bag of cement fell on me. My legs became heavy. I staggered then fell hard on the ground. Whooz whooz! Amaka screamed like a mad woman that had just been struck by thunder. By the time I regained my vision I saw her running very fast like say na Olympic she dey. “stupid bastard. So na my sista you see wey you wan shank”. Damn! Isn’t that Andrews voice. I looked at the direction the voice came from and saw him standing there with a nerve about to tear itself from his neck. Now it dawned on me that the pain I had felt earlier on were slaps from him.

I know that when it came to a fight Andrew will pummel me. But I wasn’t going to go down without a fight. Na my area be dis na, foreign body no fit just come beat me waka go like that na. it’s bad for my street crid. I quickly stand up before he come bounce unto me begin they beat me like small pikin. Na so him sef rush me with blow, I parry the first one, dodge the second one. Give am my own for stomach, as him use hand hold him belly, I head butt am, come finish am with liu kane upper cut. na so him fly, suspend for air for some few seconds in slow motion 3d mode and land for ground, come faint instanta. Na so everybody start hail me o, dey shout my name. In reality I replayed this bold move and there was no way I could pull this off. Na for only my mind I go fit beat am. I looked left and right, the way was clear to me. I jump up fast from where I dey for ground pick better race dey run dey go police station. Na so him sef follow me for back, they throw insults they give me. People wey don gather to watch the wrestling in Hd version begin start laugh. I no mind anybody I just dey run dey go jiji. I kept on running, my life literally depended on me running very fast. I go show am say I dey win first position for my inter-house race for secondary school no be for mouth. I gave him a long gap. As him see say I don dey near the police station na so him sef stop chase me. i turned back to make sure he had stopped chasing me, the bloody mofo had stopped and was looking at me red-eyed from a distance with his hands up in the expression of shege and waka.me sef raise my hand start tell am god go punish him full generation, nonsense. As I was about to do a reverse turn without looking at my rear, na so I jam person for front. The impact sent the person flying to the ground, the basin that was on her head followed. The next thing that followed was the breaking of eggs as the basin kissed the earth. The woman did not even think twice, she just got up and grapped me on my shirt. see me see trouble o. she started raining insults on me and kept yelling in my face that I had just bought market and I must her for the broken eggs o. “madam wait, just leave me first make we settle this thing suffry suffry na.” I pleaded. But she wouldn’t hear it.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
“what is happening there”? a voice from behind yelled. As I turn to see who was talking. There were two men wearing black shirt and trouser with a gun holstered at their side. Police!!!!. Double wahala for me today.
“officer na dis woman oo we come jam me as I dey waka my own dey o. she come dey shout say I don break her egg o.”
“madam na wetin happen be dat?” one of the policemen asked. He was wearing a shabby looking uniform, his shoe looked like canoe and had visited the cobbler several times.he had a thick Yoruba accent. The other one looked younger, better dressed but he be like person wey never chop for two weeks.
“No o. oga na lie this yeye man dey lie. Na him jam me come break my egg wey I just newly go buy now. oga he must pay or I no go let am go.”
“okay. Madam see wetin go happen now.two of una go follow us go station so, na there we go settle una matter.”
So we all went to the shabby looking police station. There two other policemen in the counter, they too looked like starving vultures looking for who to devour. After much soliciting from the policemen I agreed to pay half the price of the broken eggs. And after much persuasion she agreed to take the money and left, insulting me as she departed. I never knew we had such reasonable and sensible and responsible policemen in this country. Just see the way they settled this issue amicably.
“oga una thank you.”
“you are welcome” the senior officer who had the Yoruba accent replied.
As I turned to leave, another one blocked my way. “officer abeg make I pass.”
“pass go where” he asked with disdain in his face.
“House na.” I innocently replied.
“where is the money for the case file we opened for this your matter”.
Haba which case file again? But they never said anything about case file earlier on when the matter was still in dispute. Nigerian police with all this their back hand practices. Even if I wanted to pay for the so called case file I had no money with me. I had given the last cash I had to the yeye woman.
“officer I no get money. I don give that woman my last cash na”.
“how that wan take concern us na. common bring money come”.
At that instant my lawyerly instincts kicked in. I started quoting the different laws, with different reasons why it is wrong for me to pay for any case file opened by the police and so forth.
The senior officer stepped forward looked at me straight in the eyes and laughed hard. “Jack take this yeye boy enter that cell wey Skibo dey.” He ordered.
In sharp response the officer called jack no even waste time na so he grap me for trouser start drag me dey go cell. I started pleading. For where, dem no even reason me sef.

--The light slowly became dimmer as we approached the cell.--
Re: Cyber Adventure by wazupguy(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2016
louie3:
[size=14pt]Chapter three[/size]
Saturday, the day was planning to nack Amaka. Soon she will be on the list of fresh chicks I had slept with. I even had a good dream about us making love. I was soon gonna hit a real punna not like some Nairaland guys that only reached orgasm when they were jerking off with their Vaseline and looking at pictures of Cossy’s boobs on front page. I quickly woke up around 6am and washed my clothes. Cleaned my room wella, removed all the cobwebs from the ceiling, wiped the dust from the loafers and other dirty surfaces. By 12 I heard a tap on my door, something told me that was Amaka, I quickly rushed to the door. On getting there I swung the door wide open and wetin I come jam for my front no be childs play. Mtcheew!! At the ugly face staring bitterly at me, MY LANDLADY. Wetin this woman dey find self. She just likes showing up at the wrongest of times. Like that time when I was having a nice time with Nkechi, I was about to burst and this 80-sumtin years old woman almost brought my door down with her knocking. Na so I jump comot from punna run go door thinking maybe someone was dying or there was a fire outbreak. Only on getting there and she smiled devilishly and asked if I was going to be in town the next environmental sanitation to help clean the compound. That event was still fresh as day in my mind. And I wasn’t going to allow her spoil my fun this Saturday.

". I was soon gonna hit a real punna not likesome Nairaland guys that only reached orgasm when they were jerking off with their Vaseline and looking at pictures of Cossy’s boobs on front page"....lwkmd.....
Re: Cyber Adventure by wazupguy(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2016
louie3:
Then came the moment I was lying down beside her, my hands were just slowly caressing her knees. She uncrossed her legs reviewing the red panties in between, my john Thomas started vibrating like ps2 pad on dual-shock, it firmly stood at attention. I edged closer. No dulling for this kin tin now. I quickly rushed her lips with mine, she didn’t even protest, she just put her hands round my neck and reciprocated. We French kiss, Spanish kiss, Nigeria kiss, all the kiss wey dey this life. I reached for the mini-skirt and pulled it down along with the panties. I inhaled at the sight of what I saw. So this is how Joshua felt when the walls of Jericho went down. The rest that followed is for 18+. (see una dirty mind).
After about three rounds added to my belt. We just lay on the bed wasted. I began smiling in my mind. so every banging was a hit, back to back,from aisha to anita to amaka, still no belly. That’s when I heard a loud knock on my door. Who be that again. This yeye landlady don come again ba.
“who dey there” I yelled.
“Na me Andrew ”. the person replied. Andrew which Andrew I thought. It then hit me that it was Amaka’s brother. My room suddenly became smaller, it was like I was in a 2x2 cell with no ventilation and a way to escape. I wanted to bang his sister and let him find out later, not bang his sister and let him catch me in the process. Na two different things na. My mind started working as fast as jimmy neutron from nickelodeon. No where to hide her. I did not have enough space in my room for such a fit. Andrew was twice my size, imagine what a blow from him would do to me.
“Oboy come open this door na”. He yelled.

Na wetin I go do now?.
lwkmd.....
Re: Cyber Adventure by wazupguy(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2016
nice Tory....following

1 Like

Re: Cyber Adventure by joanee20(f): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Following **
Re: Cyber Adventure by Meel: 6:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Better Tory, more grease to ur elbow
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
[size=16pt]Chapter five[/size]
The darkness that covered the cell became illuminated. The detainees that were still awake scrambled all over like rats to find a comfortable place to hide their heads and act as if they where asleep. The light hovered around their heads in search of any miscreant that was in violation of the rule that stipulated that at lights out all detainees should be asleep(or pretend to be sleeping). The police man holding the torchlight smiled and unlock the cell gate which was locked with a big heavy padlock. He pushed the new detainee in. the new guy seemed to be on his knees pleading. The police man with a nonchalant look on his face locked the big padlock and walked away without saying a word. The new guy looked around trying to accustom his eyes to the new surrounding he found himself. he had been stripped of his clothes, all that remained to cover his unclothedness was the boxers he was wearing. Thank God they didn’t take that too he thought. The stench that visited his nose was very nauseating, he pushed back the wave that was rising in his stomach, this was a whole new world. He had heard stories of what happened in Nigerian cells and jails but had never experience it first hand. He just had a feeling that this experience was not going to be a good one. But he had little power to control what was to come next. Well the good thing was that all his cellmates where fast asleep, there was no one to harass him this night. Hopefully he will be out of here latest tomorrow afternoon. He decided to catch a short eye, as he moved two steps he stepped on someones head, the person screamed and jumped up. The others that had been sleeping quickly followed.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Soon the cell was once again full of life. The ones that had been waiting to pick on a new guy where all too happy to see him, some licked their tongues like wolves that were about to devour their prey. They surrounded him and started asking him questions. The questions flooded his brain like a wild wave hitting the shore, he answered the ones he could. “Make all of una shut up for here”. a thick loud voice said. It echoed around the four corners of the cell, it was as if the whole place was about to come down. The whole cell fell silent, some of the cellmates went back to their sleeping positions and others just simply obeyed the order and with head bowed and lips sealed they created a pathway for the man that gave the order. It reminded the new guy of all those Epic movies where the warriors would create a pathway for their most famous warrior or king. It almost made him laugh. But in this case their warrior was a short guy, bald, scars all over his body and had a grin hooked to his ugly face. The new guy measured him from top to bottom, and there was not even a small amount of valor surrounding this short man’s aura. He had a thick voice though he must admit.
‘na you be the new fish abi”. He finally asked.
“yes bros”.
“I be like your bros for your eye”.
It was obvious that this midget was the leader in the cell. He had heard of stories were the cell always had one leader until another person overthrows him. And those stories always had a moral lesson behind them. ‘ALWAYS RESPECT THE CELL LEADER’.
‘No! yes sir’.
‘wetin be your name?’.
‘Blessedman igbedion’.
‘you be idiot wetin be your name?’.
The new guy was puzzled. But he had just told him his name. what else did he want, or maybe he didn’t hear him well the first time. He reiterated what he had said before. The Leader gave him a resounding blow on the stomach.
“for the last time what is your name?”.
The new guy finally understood. In a place like this, a no mans land you had to acquire a new identity. Everybody was nobody and somebody was a nobody.
‘My name na Bman’.
‘correct guy. How you take form that name’.
‘na the abbreviation of Blessedman. The B and the man’.
Little did the new guy know that that name was going to stick with him for a long time. He was going to do great things with that name, or criminal things if you take a holistic view of the whole thing. Back to the matter.
‘oya come fan me. your first duty for the night’. The leader ordered. He went to sit at the only chair that was in the cell. The new guy was handed a fan by another prisoner. That is what they call ‘change of duty’. There was a sign of relief in the other guys face. Bman reported to duty sharperly. Bman began to fan vigorously, though he himself was sweating profusely. After fanning the leader for about 30minutes his hands began to weaken and sleep was slowly creeping in from the deepest recesses of his mind. he began to falter but something kept telling him to go steady and keep the good work, wait a minute what good work?. He had been forced to do this in the first place. He was soon lost in thought. But as he wandered through his mind something dragged him out of the darkness, he opened his eyes to see what it was, only for him to see the leaders short hands coming up to his face, he tried to dodge the collision, but it was too late. It hit him on the bridge of his nose.
‘Bastard simple work wey I give you, you no fit do’.
‘sorry sir’. Bman pleaded going on his knees.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
“it’s too late to apologize. Go push my motor wey dey there’. He said pointing to the drawing on the wall. Bman looked to that direction and saw the drawing of a car there. He picked himself up and briskly walked there and started pushing it. The cell suddenly exploded in an array of laughter. Bman kept pushing the drawing trying to imagine that it was moving.
While all this was going on, in the shadows sat a lone figure. He had been watching the events has they unfolded before his eyes. It was all so interesting to watch. It took his mind off things. Things that were hunting his soul. He didn’t want to think of those things. There was something about the new guy that he found interesting. Something he saw in him, a potential to be tapped. He wanted to talk to him to be sure.
‘hey you’. He said.
The cell fell into total silence. Grave yard dey learn for were this wan dey. Bman was bemused about the sudden silence that visited the cell.
‘hey you. Bman’’. the voice said again.
Bman stopped pushing the car and looked at the direction of the voice. He didn’t see anybody. He strained his eyes a little more. There was a figure in the darkness. But who was he to override the Leaders orders. Bman was too tired to think he walked into the darkness to meet the darkness that overshadowed the leaders authority. This was the beginning. The beginning of everything. The Bible in Genesis couldn’t have said it better. ’IN THE BEGINNING’ .
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
[size=16pt]Chapter six[/size]
There was just something I like about this stranger. He this mysterious aura around him. There was now light in the cell, those wicked policemen have decided to give us light. I could see him clearly now. He had deep sharp eyes that could penetrate any mans soul. He seemed like someone that was running from something. He wasn’t like the rest of us, the police had let him keep his clothes, though they had some stains on them he was practically clean. He was sizing me from up till bottom. I summoned the courage and did the same thing. Abi him get two head. It almost seemed like eternity, he finally opened his mouth and spat on the floor in front of me. “Bman why are you here?”. He asked. I started a long narration of the events that led to my arrest. He burst out laughing, he kept laughing until he rolled on the floor. The sadness in his eyes had disappeared, he was now mortal, the godly effect had faded. The other cellmates looked on in bewilderment as the stranger laughed.
‘Oboy you funny o. so you nack your best friend sister then during the hot chase by her giant brother you come go hit woman basin containing egg. That’s the funniest thing I have heard all day.’
‘so it seems’. I replied.
We went to talk about ourselves. He was easy to talk to. He could relate to everything I said to him and I to him. it was like a match made in heaven. There was a meeting of the mind. he went on to tell me of our he had been in such similar situation. He had impregnated his Deans daughter while in the university in England. He had to escape the place, that the girls father had put a bounty on his head. he also told me of our he started his own business in the i.t world. Of how his team mates were great and all that stuff.
‘why are you here’. I asked out of curiosity.
‘I made the wrong deal with some people so I came to hide here. I paid the police to lock me up.’ He coughed before he continued.
‘nobody will think of looking for me here’.
I nodded my head in agreement and amazement. This stranger was absolutely genius. He could be my ticket to greatness, he was quite knowledgeable and I felt he was someone I could trust.
‘talking about computers. I know how to program.’
‘that’s nice’. He said. I looked into his eyes, but I could not read anything from them. I had to play my cards right.
‘but there is no money in it. So I decided to start doing yahoo. Though I have not picked any substantial sum yet from my clients, I have a feeling that I will soon blow’.
This time he smiled. I think I am starting to understand this guy, he was much like me. he liked the feeling of living an adventurous life, he like living in the spur of the moment.
‘I wish you well.’ He said and closed his eyes in an expression that he was about to sleep. With that the conversation was dead.
He didn’t talk to me again after that. Maybe it is something I said.well I don’t really care. As long as the Leader was off my back I had no problem. When I woke up the next day he was gone. He didn’t even say goodbye.
The police had given each of us a chance to call someone. I had called my brother to come bail me out. Around late afternoon he came to bail me out. As I walked out of the cell the policeman slapped me at the back of my head. ‘stupid boy.’ He said.
It has been over a week now since I came out from the cell. I was now looking at my back incase Andrew decided to surprise me. I also took a dagger with me.
Re: Cyber Adventure by louie3(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
continuation loading................
Re: Cyber Adventure by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Have you voted for your Story of the month? No?

Hurry now

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award#42540235

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal/ Speech Writer/ Idea Consultant/ Magazine Proposal Writer Here / The Art Of A Hustler / Top 5 Money Books By Nigerian Writers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.