Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter (47292 Views)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by kings09(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
La decima
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by porshuch: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
NONSENSE, WAITING DO OUR OWN AIT?
lol! AIT is so local.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
I am here to see the foolish AIT(a biased station) supporters, one has been spotted!

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by shogz89: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
to me TVC gives me a feel of CNN quaslity.. in picture and in coverage

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by GIYAZZ(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
They deserve it.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by yemoxyl(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Boring channel,news everytime undecided
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by idris4r83(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tvc is by far better than channels

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Good! I know that Channels Television will win.
As for TVC, they are nothing but more like APC propaganda machine during the last election. embarassed
They need to be balanced in their reportage for them to win next time.

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by xexy: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
the award is a joke what was the criteria used if is television all about news wat about music movies and sports
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Pmoses13: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
have you been looking for ways to earn quick money online but to no avail? with this your search is over! click the link below to start earning instantly.100% real and very easy. Do not miss out.
http://EachVisitCash.com/?refid=14135
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
shogz89:
to me TVC gives me a feel of CNN quaslity.. in picture and in coverage
Their news are always one sided and not balanced embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yes!!! A well deserved award, if you ask me.

I love Channels TV kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by iscom(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
They deserved it. Surely is the best.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
idris4r83:
Tvc is by far better than channels
Says who? Their reportage is often one sided and you'll think they are owned by APC during the last election embarassed
They should learn not to be partisan in their report embarassed

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Naff24(f): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Werey boy, u always criticize every damn thing undecided

Award is given to those deserves it, not controversial company like that of ur fucking AIT who finds it hard to pay his staffs salary despite what he benefited from past administration. Likewise, d sliverbird owner; Nigerian senator that becomes dumb on getting to the NASS but turns parrot on Twitter don't deserves it as well.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jibril659:
what happened to TVC news?

TVC can never win that, TVC is pro APC/it belongs to Tinubu, therefore the TV can never win any award relating to professionalism; never in this life or the next life to come.

Channels has over the years proven a non-bias stance to all national issues. TVC on the other hand is built to elevate the course of TINUBU, not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by kings09(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
They won dasuki award grin grin cheesy
OZAOEKPE:

3 Likes

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lilimax:
Good! I know that Channels Television will win.
As for TVC, they are nothing but more like APC propaganda machine during the last election. embarassed
They need to be balanced in their reportage for them to win next time.

Exactly, TVC will only win when Tinubu sells that TV station to a foreigner or a Nigerian with commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by beloxxi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adsense ready grin
Responsive theme grin
Chat app enabled grin
Customized contact form
Customized member page
Terms and conditions Privacy Policy Sitemap well documented and approved by webmasters
Google indexed
SEO (search engine optimized)
Custom Domain ready
Over 50 post well written and drafted no 100% plagiarism free
Quick mobile and desktop load speed (very fast)
You don't need any settings or designs just perfect for you

SEO GUARANTEE CHECK[i][/i][/color]
Enter INFOTANUS on you Google search page (give me your analyses)
Enter these keywords also on Google [color=#990000]ANSU 2nd Batch And Supplementary UTME Admission List 2015/2016 Released
,Create and Own an Advertising Network Free,FUDutsinma Remedial Programme Admission List 2015/2016 Released (and tell me if you are not impressed with the work)

www.infotanus.com.ng is set for N75,000.00 ONLY
call KERRY 08134790061 FOR PRICING CALLS ONLY
TEXT 08037765998 TXT ONLY
eMAIL: nkb.luv@gmail.com for serious interest.
Offers valids till 31st DEC. 2015
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mjshexy:
They deserve it, they are 20years ahead of NTA & 5years ahead of AIT cheesy
.and probably 1 year ahead of TVC News.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Acidosis:

TVC can never win that, TVC is pro APC/it belongs to Tinubu, therefore the TV can never win any award relating to professionalism; never in this life or the next life to come.

Channels has over the years proven a non-bias stance to all national views. TVC on the other hand is built to elevate the course of TINUBU, not Nigerians.

tribalism will kill you. Tinubu does not even know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by saintkel(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Where Sahara tv abi newspaper dey?
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by goshen26: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
It is too obvious Na, others should learn, and stop covering event like our forefathers
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by martineverest(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Well done channels tv... But tvc remains my favorite Nigerian tv station. Their quality is unrivaled.stv,ait and nta are dead

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by saintkel(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
maka AIT and Goodluck do some collabo

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jibril659:
tribalism will kill you. Tinubu does not even know you exist.

LOL

Just tell your Honourable to sell off his TV station to a non-tribalistic man with commonsense.
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
pls how can i watch TVC online

I do watch Channel online
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by saintkel(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Naff24:

Werey boy, u always criticize every damn thing undecided

Award is given to those deserves it, not controversial company like that of ur fucking AIT who finds it hard to pay his staffs salary despite what he benefited from past administration. Likewise, d sliverbird owner; Nigerian senator that becomes dumb on getting to the NASS but turns parrot on Twitter don't deserves it as well.
Abeg who be dis?
Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by martineverest(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
DonUjay:
.and probably 1 year ahead of TVC News.
in terms of neutrality in reportage but not in quality

5 Likes

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Acidosis:

LOL

Just tell your Honourable to sell off his TV station to a non-tribalistic man with commonsense.
Get a life Man, this thing you're doing, its not living.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jibril659:
Get a life Man, this thing you're doing, its not living.

What am I doing Sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Emotional Isilomo Removed Her Wig On Stage When Talking To Ebuka / Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage / 'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.