Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (december 23rd 2015) -CHECK YOUR DESIRES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (december 23rd 2015) -CHECK YOUR DESIRES (277 Views)

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wed. September 23rd 2015) - THE WAY OUT / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday August 23rd 2015)- HEAVEN AT LAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (december 23rd 2015) -CHECK YOUR DESIRES by dallyemmy: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday December 23rd 2015) - CHECK YOUR DESIRES

1.Thank you Father for all your blessings in my life.

2.Thank you Father for your perfect and beautiful plans for my life.

3.Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.

4.Father, help me to discard any personal plan that does not blend with your plans for my life. 

5.Lord open your eyes to see the good in the bad actions of my enemies in Jesus’ Name.

6.Father, cause the activities of all those who are deliberately working against me to work for my good.

7.Father, arise, and scatter every evil plot and plan against my life and destiny.

8.Father, let every spirit of lust and coveteousness in my life, be consumed by your fire.

9.Father, help me to walk and abide in your Will forever.

10.Father, help me to overcome every challenge and obstacle, on the way to fulfilment of my destiny.

11.Father, let all my outstanding blessings for this year be released to me NOW, In Jesus' name.

12.Father, let all my entitlements in the hands of men, women, children, government, and organisations etc, be released NOW, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let your covenant of protection over my life and family be made sure, for the remaining days of this year and forever.

14.Father, let every fire kindled for me by the enemies, consume those who kindle it, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. / The Christmas Gift / Jesus Christ, The Ultimate Giver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.