Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) (59724 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by examhall3: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Seattle Sounders and former Super Eagles forward, Obafemi Martins is currently enjoying his Christmas break in Dubai where he was spotted hanging out and partying with Barcelona Legend and Multi Ballon D’or winner, Ronaldinho.

He posted a photo on his Instagram page of himself and Ronaldinho after they ran into each other at a night club.
Photo below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_kFspAk6uV/?taken-by=obagoal

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by examhall3: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=18pt]I fvcking love this Nigga...No HOMO.

He had the best MLS goal last year. He inspired me to be the good soccer player I am today. He made me start watching Seattle Sounders even though I HATE their sponsor(Xbox)

It's a mystery why he isn't on the National team considering his sublime form.

Kylo ren is Han and Leia's son

The force is with Rey not Finn

Kylo ren kills Han solo

And Luke Skywalker is the new Obiwan undecided

I have never watched star wars, I'm glad I could help
[/size]

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by sugarbelly1: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abeg when will manchester united board sack clueless Vangal pls? I they pray make we lose to Stock city againangry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:
cool
This your moniker though! You dey smoke weed ni? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Akkord4gov: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obagoal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by zinachidi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Abeg when will manchester united board sack clueless Vangal pls? I they pray make we lose to Stock city againangry
no be only stock city, na only your own man u go lose that one, my own man u go lose to stoke citygrin......

Kidding jare.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
obagoal go cut those dreads it looks like f.uck angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Yustash001(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
His dread looks like pikin sh.it...
Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by rheether(f): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ronaldinho won't stop smiling..

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by coded06(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
rheether:
Ronaldinho won't stop smiling..
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Omo see flexing...martins leave america come club for dubai...and somebody would tell me that money can't buy happiness...fvck em fakers

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Seattle Sounders and former Super Eagles forward, Obafemi Martins is currently enjoying his Christmas break in Dubai where he was spotted hanging out and partying with Barcelona Legend and Multi Ballon D’or winner, Ronaldinho.

OP did you mean former or current super eagles forward. when was the last time you watch super eagles.

8 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Ojestas(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ronaldinho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
I love ronaldinho, a pure entertainer, ronaldinho be like boy , I think I no you somewhere...

3 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by omokoladele(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
World best dribbler, entertainer and and and mmmmmm Ronaldinho baba!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by chinoify: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
end time party

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by kingarizona1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cute

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by passionate88: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obagol

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ronaldinho my crush..where ve u been cry..had 2 join Barcelona jst cos of dis dude. Dats hw mch I luv him kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by xexy: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
coolmy ronaldo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Helkayklassic(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why is Obagoal blushing?
Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Obafemi is no longer a former Super Eagles forward. He was recalled and even played recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Correct guys grin

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by Gboyeboy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
The dreads tho undecided
Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by allansie(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
H

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
when will oliseh metuh and lia Mohammed hangout together?

or wike and amaechi grin

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by oshe11: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
RONALDINHO BEST FOOTBALLER EVER LIVETH....

THE KOMPLETE OPPOSITE OF DULL.ARDINHO AS A PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by younghartz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
Omo see flexing...martins leave america come club for dubai...and somebody would tell me that money can't buy happiness...fvck em fakers
if money can't buy happiness,then we will rent it grin

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins Hangs Out With Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photo) by tosongolabeaty: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
#‎BREAKING_NEWS‬; MERY CHRISMAS TO YOU ALL !!! THERE SHALL BE ONE ON ONE CANSELLING WITH EVANGELIST E.O. FALADE. TOMORROW (THURSDAY 24th,DECEMBER,2017) BOOK YOUR SEAT BY 8am(morning). #‎INVITATION_AS_SPECIAL_GUEST‬;the Passionate team int'l in conjunction with CHRIST CITY OF PRAYER invite you to be our guest of honor in a live with EVANG,DR.E.O.FALADE and PROPHET TOSIN OLABODE @END OF THE YEAR PROPHETIC MEGA BLESSING and the OFFICIAL COMMISSION of CITY OF PRAYER tagg; go in thy might. date;thursday24th december 2015. Time;9am (morning) venue;CHRIST CITY OF PRAYER 2nd bridge after agbede junction ofifi, awule road,akure ondo state; nigeria! For more info; +2348069256124. We have sent hard copy letter of invitations but if it late to reach you and ur organisation this soft copy we also serve the same purpose, thanks for your usual co-orpuration. Your in christ ;prophet TOSIN olabode(president) .....(passionate team ... Changing the world!)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fikayo Idowu Is Dead. Drowns While Swimming With Friends / Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Police Officers Arrive Russia In Their Uniforms For Argentina Clash.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.