Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones (1127 Views)

Clarifying The Difference Between PDP And APC / Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 / Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner choosing criteria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dear Political commentators on Nairaland,

A week ago CramJones organized a cash prize for a randomly selected comment. We had over 250 comments and each commenter if commenting once had a 1/250 chance of winning the cash prize.

CramJones ensured that the random pick was videoed, and everything was done very transparently for all to see. As you know, CramJones is also human and prone to mistakes, and deligent and observant Nairalander pointed to the irregularities in counting after a winner was announced. Then CramJones announced a second winner and then a third. This made it all the more disorganized, irregular and falsely keeping previously announced people's hope up.

For this reason, CramJones has decided to cancel this contest and would be announcing a fresh one that would be done with the utmost care and transparency. Thank you again for all your contributions, keep an eye on this page.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of Nairaland Politics!

-CramJones
Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Psalm18: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Some one (charix) always labels you an old troll.
I now believe him.

You need help and psychiatric evaluation.
This behavior is not normal for a young adult.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by greatiyk4u(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Idrismusty97(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
But what did you gained from fooling the poor and gullible?

4 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by aieromon(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Confirmed troll on the loose undecided

3 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by porshuch: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin, so what will happen to the former winner, when u hv already announced the result? Or are u this deluded grin
Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
nice one cramjones... political juggernaught of nairaland
Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Djicemob: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Whoever believes this troll would give anybody even a dime should get his head examined

3 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Psalm18:
Some one (charix) always labels you an old troll.
I now believe him.
You need help and psychiatric evaluation.
This your behavior is not normal for a young adult.
|

charix:

I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
You de mad o walahi grin grin grin
Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
More like cramMumu.

1 Like

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Lucasbalo(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
But what did you gained from fooling the poor and gullible?
The guy Crackjones is just an old fool playing with people's emotions. I called him out on his bogus $500 giveaway and some fools here believed him. The faceless Crackjones is as fake as a $3 bill.

1 Like

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Cramjones will remain a clown here forever. Shove your dollars up Ur anus

1 Like

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2015
FFK - A certified oniranu! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by drmikeadams(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin..so cram jones carry 50 year old like me dey pay chess

1 Like

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by coolitempa(f): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2015
He is not even a player or whatever but in my circles we call him simply....'bored old fo0l'.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by nmreports: 1:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Cramjones/ FFK I miss this guy.
What is your next political ambition?
Yeah that lady you married... Quite fine.
Think about Heaven and restitute any stolen money.
God will help us all.
Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by ibb1993: 1:54am On Dec 27, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Political commentators on Nairaland,

A week ago CramJones organized a cash prize for a randomly selected comment. We had over 250 comments and each commenter if commenting once had a 1/250 chance of winning the cash prize.

CramJones ensured that the random pick was videoed, and everything was done very transparently for all to see. As you know, CramJones is also human and prone to mistakes, and deligent and observant Nairalander pointed to the irregularities in counting after a winner was announced. Then CramJones announced a second winner and then a third. This made it all the more disorganized, irregular and falsely keeping previously announced people's hope up.

For this reason, CramJones has decided to cancel this contest and would be announcing a fresh one that would be done with the utmost care and transparency. Thank you again for all your contributions, keep an eye on this page.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of Nairaland Politics!

-CramJones
I don't think I have ever commented on your thread because I see you as a drug addict

4 Likes

Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 27, 2015
ibb1993:
I don't think I have ever commented on your thread because I see you as a drug addict

Ok.

-CramJones
Re: Clarifying The Nairaland Politics win - Cramjones by JusticeSeeker: 5:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Phase Cramjones, I thought this is over and the winner settled. Happy Christmas in arrears.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government To Reduce Price Of Petrol To N85 Per Litre From Jan 1, 2016 / Dasukigate: ICC To Hear Petition Against Dasuki, Iweala, Others Over Alleged Cri / Nigerian Military Ready To Ramp Up Actions Against Pro-biafran Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.