Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu (43518 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ike Ekweremmadu be like "His Excellency, please I want to beg you for something, just a minute,

"Mere Commissioner" come pose, swell up and said , Oga no mind that "traitor" let's go jare...............laughter come follow up...hahahahahahahahahahh

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Mskrisx(f): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmm

Ffffffff. Tiiiiiiiii. Ceeee. tongue

Quote Me and no Xmas rice for you angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by JustJosh20(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
ekweremadu be like

hmmm omo presidency make brains ooo
see swag.

#EvenHatersKnowHezGatSwag@Bubu

23 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by wayaa007(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Buhari be like, osibanjo, ekweremadu black o
osibanjo b like abeg let us go o jarey

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Oladimejy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
I dont know why i love,cherish,defend my president

67 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by gigabyte13: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ekweremadu be like " Ogam, me no follow, talk that nonsense wey Metuh talk ooo"

osinbajo be like " Mr president leave this attachee SINator alone and lets go and finish our work"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by obinnashady(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ike Ekweremadu be like _ f*ck u mofo.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
gigabyte13:
Ekweremadu be like " Ogam, me no follow, talk that nonsense wey Metuh talk ooo"

osinbajo be like " Mr president leave this attachee SINator alone and lets go and finish our work"

Lolz

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lalasticlala.....even if I do u bad thing, this one deserve permanent site
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by looseweight: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by CR77(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ekweremadu be like see dem they promise nigeria fake Change.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by adonbilivit: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
no mb to view pictures today. text view only activated, but however, I believe its all love at the top. its, us, the masses that fight and kill one another for no just cause

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by damton(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
v
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Flashh: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
This caption is quite difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by efilefun(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
obinnashady:
Ike Ekweremadu be like _ f*ck u mofo.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=30pt]Oga no mind that "traitor" let's go jare[/size] wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Bantino(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Buhari be like (pointing at VP: Ekweremadu you see as my VP (mere commissioner) de pose?

Ekweremadu: (thinking out loud) This baba think say him sabi something, we go soon show am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by ibe9ja: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
What is funny here? Abi all of una don inhale laughing gas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by passionate88: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by KpStone(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oga you don come?

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by cokacoola(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Grandpa, you are busy takinq picture while the masses that voted for you are suffering... 1dollar is now 280, The Economy is harsh, Some cant even travel to be with their loved ones cus fuel is no where to be found... Is this the kinda change you promised ?

May God rule your life sameway you are ruling nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by LesbianBoy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is that not ''mere commisioner'' in their middle or are my eyes disceiving me undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Keystonn: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Deputy senate president Ike ekweremadu is more powerful than vp osibanjo

#fact

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Rilwayne001: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Ike Ekweremmadu be like "His Excellency, please I want to beg you for something, just a minute,

"Mere Commissioner" come pose, swell up and said , Oga no mind that "traitor" let's go jare...............laughter come follow up...hahahahahahahahahahh

Very dumb caption undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by okonja(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Una no go kill pesin shaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by chesterlee(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Driest Joke of the Year!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by PMONEY6: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
PMB be like: oboy weytin I dey hear about kanu again na? And Ekweremas be like, oga PMB no vex for me abeg, I go personally sponsor the bill to transfer KANU to kirikiri .
That small boy no get respect and e dey embarrass us too much. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally / Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Photos Of Wike, Saraki, Fayose & Tambuwal Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.