Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) (33356 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by sixtuschimere: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ubi and Lilian, the Bonnie and Clyde of the Nigerian entertainment industry, went out to have their feet pedicured recently and a picture was taken in the process. People however frowned at Ubi for “risking” his life by having his phone glued to his ear while being charged, with his legs inside an electrolytic water

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/strangers-advice-ubi-franklin-against.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by tayour917i(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
So risky.... So Daft

FP for the first time

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Badboiz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Money no fit buy sense. #Word

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by pretydiva(f): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
He wants to kill himself by himself..smh..common sense indeed isn't common

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by politricks: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Common sense is not common afterall.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by kennethchidi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Toh.......cant someone be corrected without adding insults? I tire for una o!
Simple,'guy,what u r doing is risky,can cost u ur life'......shikenah!
Nigerians sha . undecided

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by lilmax(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Money can't buy sense sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Buhari sef

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by CaroLyner(f): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
guess the call was more important than his life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by realborn(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
It is surprising how followers of celebrities find an item of caution for every picture posted.

True to fact, the observations are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by free2ryhme: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Ubi and Lilian, the Bonnie and Clyde of the Nigerian entertainment industry, went out to have their feet pedicured recently and a picture was taken in the process. People however frowned at Ubi for “risking” his life by having his phone glued to his ear while being charged, with his legs inside an electrolytic water

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/strangers-advice-ubi-franklin-against.html

truly money cant buy sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by looseweight: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Its good to go to school shocked

1 Like

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dude wan die before 2016....why am i even commenting here sef...if e vibrate to death na him sabi...anyway maybe na call for endorsement deal... Not taking a risk at all is worse than taking risks...na money e dey chase

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by YoursGEJ(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
How does this affect the fact that my neighbors goats refused to be used for Christmas meat?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Software202(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
k
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by ratchy: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Money dey take some people reasoning away....

May God help him
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by MARKone(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
How is this News

1 Like

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Afrieyes: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shiite sense
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
d
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by RedCapChief(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Money may not buy simple sense but it can pay for a fine wife.

Let'sBlameGEJ for allowing this man to afford a MacBook, iPhone and a pedicure at the same time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
mcheeeew.

Seun leave this kinda news to Linda & Vivian!

This site is above this kind of tra.sh.

I just finished reading this :

www.nairaland.com/2808230/shocking-world-tragedies-2015

by

Explorers

3 Likes

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by geogino(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
This one don enter fp already!! !! Who's the mod on duty
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Rudboy360(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Somebody should refer this guy to Konga coz he's in need of new sense undecided
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by joystickextend1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by vosquare: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Money can't buy sense

Like.. Wtf? grin grin
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by chara019: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Epic comment:Money can't buy sense,choi.
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Kayendy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
I blame GEj for not educating dat man very well kiss
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by zomoears(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
kennethchidi:
Toh.......cant someone be corrected without adding insults? I tire for una o!
Simple,'guy,what u r doing is risky,can cost u ur life'......shikenah!
Nigerians sha . undecided

This your observation is so on point

I beg help me tell Guinness Nig to include this bit in their advisory about Nigerians...that when discussing, Naija peeps prefer insults to positive engagement. The average Naija guy will first insult you before stating his side of the argument...check d peeps nairaland for example

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
A regular Nigerian does something wrong and it's normal- we all forgive him easily.

A celebrity does the same thing and it becomes foolish, senseless etc People start saying money cannot buy sense bla bla bla.

Some of you folks criticizing him have made that mistake today.

4 Likes

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by fortunechy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
so he wants to make his wife widow at this early stage.
Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Psalm18: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is not entirely true, that electrical devices shock when in water.

The movies are not always factual

1 Like

Re: Strangers Come After Ubi Franklin For His “Risky” Phone Habit(pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Show off. Truly, Nigerians like show off!!
Until we imbibe the culture of keeping things as such to ourselves there won't be a reduction in greed, crime and political corruption. Everybody wants to show off their little moment of luxury. Smh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Oladunjoye Ojo 20th Birthday, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son (Photos) / 2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / 9ice"i Lost My Voice Because Of Bad Music Equipment In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.