Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? (1580 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by redgem(f): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Okay, it's Dec 25th, you woke up and ran to the sitting room...saw lots of boxes and you rushed to open. The first box you opened was this, what would you do?

The content of the box might from your hubby, a relative, a friend or an unknown but let's use for instance, an unknown person...

Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy beautiful..

I'd call her littleSnake cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
That will be a perfect prank. I love kids.
Having my nephew or niece pop out of the box will be perfect, cute.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by redgem(f): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
EverLily:
That will be a perfect prank. I love kids. Having my nephew or niece pop out of the box will be perfect, cute.
NakedSnake:
cheesy cheesy beautiful..
I'd call her littleSnake cheesy cheesy

Cute or scary?
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by lilmax(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Who dropped the boxes?
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
redgem:

Cute or scary?
Cute, biko.

Not so cute though for ladies who want gifts for all occassions smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by redgem(f): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
lilmax:
Who dropped the boxes?
Your wife, a relative or maybe an unknown person
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by lilmax(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
redgem:

Your wife, a relative or maybe an unknown person
my wife can’t drop it without my permission

Same with relatives, an unknown person is a thief undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by Pizzy01(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'll re-package the box & send it to the Motherless Babies' Home
**Operations Back_to_Sender**
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by redgem(f): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
lilmax:
my wife can’t drop it without my permission

Same with relatives, an unknown person is a thief undecided

Hahahahaha....its a surprise gift

This is a season of love, people give or share gifts... She may decided to gift you somefin. In a situation where you don't know the child, what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by redgem(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pizzy01:
I'll re-package the box & send it to the Motherless Babies' Home

**Operations Back_to_Sender**

Hahahahaha.... But if it's a box full of money?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by CaroLyner(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
i'd let him stay with me for a day.then afterwards orphanage .i cant feed a child just yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by ShakurM(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Edo DHL delivery would miss me in Jesus name grin [/size]
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by redgem(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'd let him stay with me for a day.then afterwards orphanage .i cant feed a child just yet cheesy

Nice one...

ShakurM:
[size=15pt]Edo DHL delivery would miss me in Jesus name grin [/size]

Why Edo?
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by koppa(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
EverLily:
you are needed at the diary section please
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
*comes out of my house and sees a box...*opens the box carefully at the door...*pikin pops up...*jumps over the box and runs for my life...*returns home after 3 hours...there are 2 things involved now...its either the box is still there or it has moved...if it has moved: *tip-toes inside and checks well wit kondo in hand but if its still there: *goes to the nearest black market shop and buys 2 litres of petrol wit matches from the nearest aboki....the rest is history...#say_no_to_useless_suprises
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
koppa:
you are needed at the diary section please
Lol. Ayam coming
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by Ayt27(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
EverLily:

Yeah, except if your nephew or niece is chubby with fat chins and big stomach.
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by redgem(f): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
AyamConfidence:
*comes out of my house and sees a box...*opens the box carefully at the door...*pikin pops up...*jumps over the box and runs for my life...*returns home after 3 hours...there are 2 things involved now...its either the box is still there or it has moved...if it has moved: *tip-toes inside and checks well wit kondo in hand but if its still there: *goes to the nearest black market shop and buys 2 litres of petrol wit matches from the nearest aboki....the rest is history...#say_no_to_useless_suprises

Hahahahaha
Re: What Would You Do If You Got This As A Gift? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
redgem:

Hahahahaha
thats what i'l do o...meanwhile abeg help me warn whoever changed my Abo/ki to Northerner o cos i sabi vex wella

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 2face And Pero Hang Out With Their Kids After Birthday Party / Happy Birthday To OAP, Kerry Kacy Aka Tutpik Of Kpoko Fm Warri / Lesbian Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.