Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat (43305 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by coderoflife: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Heyy guys check out www.asknote.co. lol but how is this relevant information though hmmm
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by mytime24(f): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gud4her

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by LaurelP(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
A subtle way of saying I am a wife material
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by hensben(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na news be this.

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by ashade123: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by harry509: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Daminaj1:
Empress Njamah practically cried when he fish Sally died..
Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2813406/empress-njamahs-posts-dead-fish

Now here she is buying some goat meat in readiness for Christmas.

She wrote:

In the spirit of Xmas!butcher market! I can like to go market sha! Stop by Xmas day for some P soup!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_pBhgeODBZ/?taken-by=empressnjamah

real afrikan lady....
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by agent9(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
End time goat meat buying
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
jopretty:
Na only you wan chop 2goats? There's love in sharing ooo

Owo epo tyns
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by unusual10k(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
is this goat? it look like meat
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by omoplaycool(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
rawpadgin:
jesus, mary & joseph!i
so how is this news
been wondering myself.... Brother what's happening to the hummam race? Is stupidity slowly becoming the latest trend ? Is everyone seemingly in vogue
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Muddasseer(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
I HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO CONGRATULATE YOU, THOUGH I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN kiss kiss
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Afrieyes: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shiite Op
She wasn't spotted buying goat.
She asked them to snap her so dat she can post on her IG .
Don't make it look like she wz caught unaware .

BTW..
Y didn't dey show me wen I was buying ponmo

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by abdulaz: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na everything dem dey post online now.
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Reference(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yuck. Goat meat. Can't stand the stench.
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by free2ryhme: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Daminaj1:
Empress Njamah practically cried when he fish Sally died..
Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2813406/empress-njamahs-posts-dead-fish

Now here she is buying some goat meat in readiness for Christmas.

She wrote:

In the spirit of Xmas!butcher market! I can like to go market sha! Stop by Xmas day for some P soup!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_pBhgeODBZ/?taken-by=empressnjamah

when i see these same goat meat in her kitchen i believe until then na for publicity be all these stunts
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Where did she get money?
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by JoeCutie(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
It didn't make FP when I bought my kpomo o.
Kpomo? shocked
Make I come
? angry
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by JoeCutie(m): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Deefuray:
When I went to the market today i Didn't see myself on NL talk more of FP sad
You no be celeb. You no dey expose cleavages. You no kukuma get massive yansh. So... lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by passionate88: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Person branch her house for the 'p soul's na dog go pursue am reach him house.
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Deefuray(f): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
You no be celeb. You no dey expose cleavages. You no kukuma get massive yansh. So... lipsrsealed embarassed

Na Only Celebs with massive yansh you dey see for FP?

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by deytoongee: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by charlesucheh(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
CHOI! IS THIS NEWS??

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by FILEBE(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Anytime i see this Empress Njamah girl i always remember what timaya did some years back at the 'headies' (then called hip hop world award) while receiving his award

Award presenter: And the winner for best reggae single is timaya!

Timaya: ''Shout out to my fans bla bla bla and finally shout out to empress njamah''......then he places the award plaque on top his dick, holding it as if he was holding his dick and someone was sucking it. Camera caught the faces of some people at the award show and it was 'epic'! Lol......its obvious he fuvked empress njamah's big nyansh while there relationship lasted! Timaya sha! cheesy

Omg! He didn't do that. Did he? Damn! That's some crazy shii mehn.... What da? Abeg. U go fit help me with the clip? I go like see am.

@O.P. So? What are we suppose to do with her buying goat? Is she not human to buy goat or what? I just don't get it.
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by 1miccza: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
This na Abbattoir for Oko oba now. Wetin come happen now??
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by vislabraye(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
amtaken:
Advertisement.

She's a good wife-to be and a good cook too.

Guys over to y'all.

What about you nko ? wink
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Jtmanager(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
It didn't make FP when I bought my kpomo o.
my sister I agree o...
Wen I dy buy my knockout sef e no reach fp o

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Ganjafama(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Are there no educative and informative threads on Nairaland anymore? Seun , lalasticlala and the mods, what value has a picture of Empress Njamah buying goats for xmas added to our lives?
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Nickymezor(f): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
ibe9ja:
I dey salivate already.
Long throat, Lolz
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by justmenoni: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
the mods here are high on ekitis conc weed...whats the point of this post? i guess some naija celebs are usually bribing this mods...
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Anytime i see this Empress Njamah girl i always remember what timaya did some years back at the 'headies' (then called hip hop world award) while receiving his award

Award presenter: And the winner for best reggae single is timaya!

Timaya: ''Shout out to my fans bla bla bla and finally shout out to empress njamah''......then he places the award plaque on top his dick, holding it as if he was holding his dick and someone was sucking it. Camera caught the faces of some people at the award show and it was 'epic'! Lol......its obvious he fuvked empress njamah's big nyansh while there relationship lasted! Timaya sha! cheesy

Had a friend in the industry who happens to be close friends with Timaya's manager and he confirmed that Timaya was up that fat butt. The gist was she was insatiable
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by IamThrive(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP, please add more truth to this picture. She posed for it not spotted. You can never snap such pics without the knowledge of the person. Thanks

Korede Bello's Photo As A 14-Year-Old Boy Trends / Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos)