Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat (43304 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by noblegrex: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Anytime i see this Empress Njamah girl i always remember what timaya did some years back at the 'headies' (then called hip hop world award) while receiving his award

Award presenter: And the winner for best reggae single is timaya!

Timaya: ''Shout out to my fans bla bla bla and finally shout out to empress njamah''......then he places the award plaque on top his dick, holding it as if he was holding his dick and someone was sucking it. Camera caught the faces of some people at the award show and it was 'epic'! Lol......its obvious he fuvked empress njamah's big nyansh while there relationship lasted! Timaya sha! cheesy
are you now saying your ass has not been pounded.that's if you're a lady.
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by BABANGBALI: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2015
wicked woman,she follow kill human bean just because she wan chop meat for Christmas RIP goats
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Jacko1(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Show us empress njamah poopin..... Show us empress njamah sleepin ahhhh serius 9ja follow celebrities lik oyibo dese days
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2015
this should be regarded as a dumb post.. mods..no sentiment onboard nairaland o...

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Eillyeillz(m): 1:08am On Dec 24, 2015
#ok Next please!!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by amtaken(f): 2:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Check my moniker.
vislabraye:

What about you nko ? wink
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Empress na klepto
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:55am On Dec 24, 2015
gbayi joor...u av mouth...lol
obinnashady:
This Empress wants to impress guys,bachelors like me
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:57am On Dec 24, 2015
u dey quick vex ooo....lol
Afrieyes:
Shiite Op
She wasn't spotted buying goat.
She asked them to snap her so dat she can post on her IG .
Don't make it look like she wz caught unaware .

BTW..
Y didn't dey show me wen I was buying ponmo

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2015
so u nor get selling pot and dem nor dey sell am...na waooo..
JoeCutie:
You no be celeb. You no dey expose cleavages. You no kukuma get massive yansh. So... lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:01am On Dec 24, 2015
una don kolo i swear down..lol
Jtmanager:

my sister I agree o...
Wen I dy buy my knockout sef e no reach fp o
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:03am On Dec 24, 2015
lol@posed with it..since she eyesqueen na to pose with frog remain..
IamThrive:
OP, please add more truth to this picture. She posed for it not spotted. You can never snap such pics without the knowledge of the person. Thanks
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2015
her mamary stuff is all i see oo grin
chai she get am enough.
Timaya enjoy sha
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by cruz419(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2015
dis lady don't get it, can some tell her she no more a celebrity,,, people are out dere hungry u wasting ur tyme taking pictures in skimpy wear all in d name of Xmas!!! abeg park welll jare!!! >:
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by JoeCutie(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Deefuray:

Na Only Celebs with massive yansh you dey see for FP?
No, but Empress be celeb. Why were you complaining before? Is it not because something as little as buying goat meat made front page? And it's obvious why; the person who did the buying is a celebrity. And you no be celeb. If you go to the market a million times, nobody will notice you, even the people you're buying from. However, if you were to have massive boobs and or ass, it could capture people's attention, that's when you'd begin to see on front page, "Girl with massive boobs/ass buying goat meat in the market" or "Girl shows cleavages as she buys goat meat in the market". But as you kukuma no belong to any of these categories, na to accept your fate na. grin

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by tohchee96(m): 6:48am On Dec 24, 2015
winkmart:
SHE LIKE DEEK SO TAY, SHE DEY CHECK GOAT DEEK

you yaf mad keh #lol
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by akpamfet: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
She dey buy or sell? undecided
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Tayo2014: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Now here she is buying some goat meat in readiness for Christmas.

She wrote:

In the spirit of Xmas!butcher market! I can like to go market sha! Stop by Xmas day for some P soup!

Where is the goat meat seller?
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2015
see as she Hold the thing sef. you sure say this one sabi cook this meat?
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2015
im loosing faith on NL...How will a mod in his right sense take this to FP while we have better news wasting out there...Simple guess its cause the OP is a woman and the mod wants to impress...i blame buhari tho..Ban me if you want#nonesense
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by smite(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Anytime i see this Empress Njamah girl i always remember what timaya did some years back at the 'headies' (then called hip hop world award) while receiving his award

Award presenter: And the winner for best reggae single is timaya!

Timaya: ''Shout out to my fans bla bla bla and finally shout out to empress njamah''......then he places the award plaque on top his dick, holding it as if he was holding his dick and someone was sucking it. Camera caught the faces of some people at the award show and it was 'epic'! Lol......its obvious he fuvked empress njamah's big nyansh while there relationship lasted! Timaya sha! cheesy

Indifferent about the topic...this story sounds more interesting.

tell us more...
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by NakedEve: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Do pple still go to these poto poto n yama yama filled kind of markets when you can easily get packaged full goat meat from shoprite n co?
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by fortunechy(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
diz one na news ?mchteeew!!!!!!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by Thelmerh(f): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Daminaj1:
Empress Njamah practically cried when he fish Sally died..
Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2813406/empress-njamahs-posts-dead-fish

Now here she is buying some goat meat in readiness for Christmas.

She wrote:

In the spirit of Xmas!butcher market! I can like to go market sha! Stop by Xmas day for some P soup!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_pBhgeODBZ/?taken-by=empressnjamah

she wasn't spotted her friend helped her take d picture.
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by patorial(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
very soon we will see Empress eating her christmas rice,as if she doesn eat it before. .mtcheeeeeew
Re: Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat by boojwa(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
So make we do wetin na? angry...make she no go fine husband marry...dey dia dey zuzuari...ancient of days as old as u are...u will never change angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others / Korede Bello's Photo As A 14-Year-Old Boy Trends / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.