Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Fate Of Girl Child Education In Labour Market. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Fate Of Girl Child Education In Labour Market. (309 Views)

Parental Role In Child Education / Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success / Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of Girl Child Education In Labour Market. by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Female child Education.
Experience is the best teacher, life is full of experience which to some extent is relative term. A working class individual can relates experience to some scenario in career development while others did same to mean something else.
The perspective, I liked experience with here is in fact amused.
Before I started working all I thought of girls child Education expecially in tertiary institutions was 'survival of the fittest' being a working class individual for some time now, experience change my perception that it wasn't all about that.
The aim and objectives of education was to prepare individual to become useful to self and community/country at large, this can be achieved not by the grade you graduated with nor the school you attended but with level of being creative individual.
The idea of what is the essence of sending female child to school and end up having pass and third class as the may be is never enough why they should stop going. Success is not defined by essences rather success is all about endowment activated by curiosity.
These and many more constituted reasons for reasonable number of third class graduates securing job a first class unable to get, many civil servants with pass working as director while first class his PA doing yes sir, not only these those with lower grades hardly graduated and jobless while first class roaming the street claiming to be guru the former has for long engaged in one thing or the other amid the life expectancy.
My dear readers our female counterparts must go to university not minding what could possibly be the grade they likely graduate with. Life is fair by not fair to all!
I do admired a brilliant girl child and for sure first class result of course is marketable but for the farmers are just trying only Allah decided outcome of planted yam tubers.
I know that we are people of knowledge, individuals might have something to share about this, feel free to share your experience for others to learn

(1) (Reply)

Free Project Work Materials And Guidance In SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION / Register For A Training Programme In "Project Management Profssional (pmp)" / University Of Abuja 2015/2016 Pre-degree, Part-time Diploma Form Is Still On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.