Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] (53035 Views)

Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) / Airport Official Catches Man Packaged As Yam Inside A Carton (video) / Nigerian Airport Official Caught On Tape Trying To Extort Money From A Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by malikjosiah(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

End time airport
BUTCHCASSIDY:

End time airport
BUTCHCASSIDY:

End time airport
end time I tell u. end times. if u believe say amen.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by alatbaba1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
bokohalal:
OP,planes dont come with reverse. You either push it back or tow it to your desired position. There are vehicles designed for the operation, however.

Can u say that again. There are hundreds of plane with reverse mode. It's can nt jst reverse on air but they can reverse on ground. It's know as thrust vectoring or thrust reversal. I hv seen an ATR 42 reverse in Nigeria before. The pilot took the wrong turn on the taxi way. He/she slightly reverse the aircraft back and follow the right taxi way.

Don't ask me where. Jst ask Google if u doubt me.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by alatbaba1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
lagosrd:

A lair? Anyway that is your own opinion as far as we are concerned what is bad is bad. Call a spade a spade where invtheis world have you seen this kind of abnormalities been displayed. I guess the president's hammer needs to come on someone for negligence of duty and stop this cornered support. Let whosoever is responsible take the responsibility.

These is practice all over the world. They are either pushing the aircraft to the hanger or out of hanger.

Google can help you out if you doubt me.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by bigiyaro(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Op, u are a liar!

It's either this is Photoshoped or it's a small faulty plane occupying space being pushed to the hanger .
wats the lie there? These guys r pushing an aeroplane, it doesn't matter what the reason is.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
bokohalal:
OP,planes dont come with reverse. You either push it back or tow it to your desired position. There are vehicles designed for the operation, however.
Airplanes do not have a transmission. The wheels turn freely; all power for movement comes from the jet engines, which generate thrust by pushing air back. Turboprop engines have gearing and are capable of reversing direction, by placing the throttle in what is called the "beta range."
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by odogwueast: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nothing u nor go see for this country nigeria
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by udoojah(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
weather its photoshoped or not
its hillarious
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by Mbediogu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
elprokez:
The Other time it was a Ladder they used for AERO passengers to alight from the plane

Now they're pushing a plane...maybe they have a deflated tire...

Tomorrow...they may probably tow plane in the Sky...

Naija...A land of vast possibilities

BTW...OP addonbilivit...
I've seen that picture before...
Smh!!!

I prophesy . . . they will be fueling aircrafts from 2 liter plastic containers becos of scarcity.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by Bobnotrouble: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sir Newton once said, if given a fulcrum, he can move the Earth.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by karleone(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Op, u are a liar!

It's either this is Photoshoped or it's a small faulty plane occupying space being pushed to the hanger .

Can you point the difference from the bolded and the subject of the thread?
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by cyberwaver(m): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2015
A Question and Answer Web Portal has now been created for education purpose.
The purpose of the web portal is to give Nigerian Students the avenue to share their educational problems with gurus and get accurate answers.
Another thing the more questions you answer and the more questions you create, the greater points you will get to be a Top Guru that will be featured on the web portal.
The Web/Portal web address is http://ngedugurus.com .
Please share this info to all your friends and give it the population it so deserve.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by Policy665: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2015
INTERMAN:
Wonders shall never end in this country. Lol
u guys are unbelievable dats a normal tin I work at d airport those officials ain't pushing to start just to park.....
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by showafrica(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
bokohalal:

who tell you this one...? Planes go back and forth
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by brytee: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is a very old picture...more than 5yrs back....stop fooling us Mr op.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by thexzy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
This na fat stinking lie......
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by adaxxy: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
higherhyte:
Rather I think they are pushing it to reverse and prolly park. A towing van would have done that though.
maybe there's no truck available,
it's called pushback and its normal
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by adaxxy: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
showafrica:

who tell you this one...? Planes go back and forth
bokohalal is right,
called push back planes dont reverse on its own.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by adaxxy: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mbediogu:

I prophesy . . . they will be fueling aircrafts from 2 liter plastic containers becos of scarcity.
there might not be truck to push it back and taxi out to take off but its called push back and its normal ,
and for the aerocontraors airplane it wasn't there fault as the passengers were running late for a wedding and the bride was on board desperate to deboard but the air stair they brought did not work ,
you see get your fact right its the duty of the airport handlerto provide airststair for the commercial airplane and private ones thay wants to use airststair.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by showafrica(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2015
adaxxy:
bokohalal is right,
called push back planes dont reverse on its own.

May be some planes earlier than 1990 model. All Aeros I have boarded reverses and go to the runway on it's own.
Re: Airport Official Pushing Aeroplane [photo] by Mbediogu(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2015
adaxxy:
there might not be truck to push it back and taxi out to take off but its called push back and its normal ,
and for the aerocontraors airplane it wasn't there fault as the passengers were running late for a wedding and the bride was on board desperate to deboard but the air stair they brought did not work ,
you see get your fact right its the duty of the airport handlerto provide airststair for the commercial airplane and private ones thay wants to use airststair.

There are millions of excuses why any particular high level responsibility will not be fully achieved BUT NON IS GOOD ENOUGH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning / Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.