Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid (14493 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / Illegal Oil Bunkering : 3 Arrested And 4 Vessels Impounded By Navy (photos) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid by LastProphet: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
HerexG:
As the saying goes, an idle mind is a domicile for lame I idle thoughts which translates into foolish actions.

Majority of Nigerians needs to be engaged, immersing more and more resources on security is not the solution, the way out is getting these perpetrators engaged with positive things.

this is not about idle mind bros. this is exactly how akwa ibom people are, they are full of superstitions. i have an akwa ibom inlaw and have met countless, this is how they are. I once bought an akwa ibom boy a laptop because he was close to me and needed some training, before I knew it he started fearing me up to a point that if i said lets go out in the evening he will be scared and give an excuse. I had to remove him from my social circle. they are queer people
Re: 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2015
All these happened in one state around the same time? It is well!
Re: 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid by Bakrabas: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

na u sabi o

I can't blame you much and i can easily locate you even from your name Onijagidijagan i.e Trubble-shotter while ppl are bearin nice names i.e succes,peace,joy
Re: 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid by Orikinla(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2015
There are demons among us pretending to be humans like us. But they are demons and they reproduce their kind in legions.
Re: 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid by famousroland(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2015
Wickedness but their faces shouldn't be censored
Re: 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Oh! Lord of mercy, grant us Your mercy. This is insensitivity of the highest order. Wicked world it is.
Re: 3 Arrested For Killing Mother, Church Member, Housemaid by Syphonn(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Launches Central Database Of Arrest Records / God Is Good Mobility: No Record Of Our Buses/Passengers Being Kidnapped / Boko Haram Poisons Water Sources In Borno Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.